Why are Muslims loved by the Left but hate Modern Christanity

If you look at Salafist websites (which are in the top 5000 visited websites of the world) stuff that Western people take for granted such as love and evolution are considered nonsense.

On the subject of love:
>Love is a psychological sickness, and if it grows strong it affects the body, and becomes a physical sickness, either as diseases of the brain, which are said to be diseases caused by waswaas, or diseases of the body such as weakness, emaciation and so on.
islamqa.info/en/82941

Because bugs are still alive while dinosaurs are dead, it is proof that the Darwinian theory of evolution is false.
islamqa.info/en/126913

I have never seen a Creationist use this fucking batshit insane logic, the most they do is say that Carbon dating might be inaccurate.

In Egypt the Arab Spring led to free elections in Egypt, they elected the Muslim Brotherhood. There are millions upon millions of muslims who wholeheartedly embrace Salafism/Wahabism/Deobandism and now they are doing shit that not even the Nazis did, do anal probing seeing if someone is gay by seeing how tight their anus is.
reuters.com/article/us-egypt-rights/egypt-hunting-down-gays-conducting-forced-anal-exams-amnesty-idUSKCN1C50D3?il=0

Muslims are what leftists imagine Christians are but they're a product of what Christianity has created. Fuck the reason Marxism resonates with many people on a moral basis is because of Christianity. "People working together instead of against each other; everybody sharing with everybody; equality; no beggars living in the street while millionaires dine of caviar" -- is in fact an extension of New Testament morals which have been ingrained in Western culture for 2000 years. It appeals emotionally and feels right and just, so some people decide it is the way to go without any considerations of historical failures or practicality.

Why do they hate Christianity but love Muslims which is everything they say they hate about Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1medd7Mnfe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals love anything God hates, simple as that.

Liberals also love jews.

just let that sink in for a sec

Liberals need their more pets. Muslims, like niggers, have incredibly low IQ's and can be manipulated with ease. In contrast, Christians do not fall prey to the old victim card.

They don't love Jews. They support the Palestinians.

What is virtue signalling

> They support the Palestinians.'

kek now let me sell you some bridges and whatevers and talk about democrat jews who love palestine.

how delusional are you?

>Muslims want to destroy any civilization that's not theirs, this includes the West
>Leftists want to destroy Western civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=1medd7Mnfe0

tell us

It's when you are having sex with a woman and a minority grabs your balls and tries to suck them.

how many leftists server prison sentences in germany for hating jews?

answer that question then you know mein freund

True. Both are also turbo intolerant of anyone who isn't them.

idk i'm not german. so please explain in a short paragraph.

no, you said I was wrong, and I'm not, so you prove me wrong.

Swede nigger is nigger

A bigger nigger

A huge sweedish nog

Can you imagine this giant cunt serving in the IDF?

Read this.

When their numbers are low(1% of pop). When they are higher, they will kill you. Calilhate muslims will throw you from the tallest building and stone your corpse. Only thing I like about them to be honest

i wrote "tell us" as in inform us.

and I did, now you do prove me wrong german.

most Christians act like the world revolves around them. + they are the biggest hypocrites to boot. At least a m00slum terrorist believe in their faith genuinely where as majority of Christians only except the parts of the bible they agree with.
Most White Christians are greedier then any jew I ever met and or more violent and angrier then most Muslims i have met.
Majority of Christians I have met who hate fags are on Sup Forums beating their dicks to Traps, loli and shota threads while crying about homos being degenerates. Thats why I hate Christians, They are fake, closet queers and total assholes.

t.Shitskinlover