Gays can't be Nazis

>gays can't be Nazis

Um think again sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/genetics/evolution.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can, but better not pose as a threat to the party leaders.

*kills you*

bump

>gays can be Nazis

Um think again faggot

Benis

Everybody post their favorite gay Nazi, I'll start.

Roehm looks like a siamese cat

I don't understand why Sup Forums has such a large issue with gays joining their cause, I'm perfectly okay with anyone helping us out as long as their white with a clean record.

Larp shit desu

Drumpf

this

reminder that Hitler was backstabbing prick

I have a crush on Ernst Rhom but don’t tell everyone.

Goebbels and Himmler fed him false in he didn't want to kill him.

How do I become a nazi? Should I read mein Kampf?

Actually, it's more like Hitler was a threat to true NSDAP (SA).

I don't really care about gay people. I just really hate gay politics and the subversion culture of the lgbt and pushing fagness into all culture. That I do hate. I accept good gays who keep to themselves their faggotry, and who don't keep up spreading STDs biologically or culturally.

Thats breddy gut for early plastic surgery senpai

hawt

>Should I read mein Kampf?
Sure.

(((Himmler))) and (((Goebbels)))

>hurr durr if you kill your friends you win

Here is my reasoning for not wanting to oppress gays:
They are obviously a negative thing for society, but studies show that being a faggot is genetic. Discriminating against gays would therefore only lead to gays creating normal families and spreading there genes further. If you instead let them have a faggot life, without tolerating jewish propaganda, the are far less likely to have children on their own and if you let them adopt children, you would reduce these chanced even more and have the positive effect of giving children without parents a home. Since it is genetic, the adopted children are very unlikely to turn our faggots.

Gays are a third of the population anyways.

I'm less concerned with the fact that he was gay and more with the fact that he was a fucking strasserist. Apparently Hitler was, too.

All memes aside, how exactly is the different from the regular kill all the Jews mode?

real men are classical liberals
nazis were faggots who wanted to fuck each other and hated women
>just like mgtow foggots

>Röhm was one of the few who called Hitler by his nickname, "Adi", which means "wolf"
>Hitler loved wolves and likewise furfaggotry, that's why he nicknamed his HQ "Wolfsschanze", the wolf lair

This, I think after a little research into possible environmental causes for homosexuality same sex couples are a natural solution to raising orphans and children confiscated from drug addicts.

>if you let them adopt children

Let's not get carried away folks.

Germ*nics in general are furries

Nah, real men are Vikings. I mean just look at this manly motherfucker, there's no way he would ever be a faggot.

Save us sharia law

You better plug that mouth of yours with a dildo before you start shitting out of it again

the gay gene is likely to pass by the maternal line, and cause superior mothers to thrive, like a gene for a masculine jaw line would be detrimental to woman but beneficial to her sons, a gay gene is detrimental to men

I am disturbed by furpeople but he has iron balls to wear the armband in public. Let him try that after Charlottesville and he has my respect (but not for being a furperson).

Well you fucks aren't gonna do it. Might as well adopt when I'm more established.

Imagine spending your life in an orphanage until they kick you out for being too old.

virtually none in Tipperary thank god

If more research has been done about this, and you can say with absolute certainty, that is genetic, I don't see a reason for not doing this. This would be the only way to reduce the amount of gays, since even drastic thinks like killing gays would only lead to most of them hiding what they are and starting families. I think that is the main reason, why faggots have always been in society a a constant rate. Just let they make themselves extinct.

Imagine being adopted by two "Dads" and repeatedly sodomized as a child.

Don't talk about Bruce Willis' daughters like that.

Yes, you can't be a real Nazi if you don't read Mein Kampf, especially don't read Siege.

Daily reminder: you're only gay if you say you're gay.

>faggots have always been in society a a constant rate

Because it's an optimal solution to the kin group altruism problem.

"The gay/lesbian phenotype is far too common to be entirely the result of deleterious mutation. if genetic, it must have undergone some degree of favorable selections."

"This line of thinking, elaborated by biologists Robert Trivers and James Weinrich, among others, is that gay people may have evolved character traits of an altruistic nature that prompt them to work harder for the protection and advancement of closely related family members rather than invest in having children of their own. This idea, called "kin altruism," results from the simple calculus that two nephews or nieces are genetically equivalent to one son or daughter."

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/genetics/evolution.html

Low quality b8

SAGE

Slide thread

It is a genetic defect, that changes how the sides of the brain develope. Usually, for man the right half of the brain is larger then the left and the opposite for woman. With gays, you can measure that they have the brain structure of the opposite sex. So it is not something that comes from the mother, if your father has a female brain, you are likely to get a female brain too.

>character traits of an altruistic nature that prompt them to work harder for the protection and advancement of closely related

According to this, LGBT are natural racial nationalists. /polgbt/?

Like straight couples have never done anything like that

The ones that do get 10 years.

Gays have always been seen as something negativ through out history, it might be possible that gays are just better at getting woman if they are forced to since there female brain makes them better at emotional thinking.

I'm gay and will get nervous around a pretty girl but not an attractive guy. Also it's much easier to connect with males, I have female friends and they will get upset with me if I don't know what they want or are hinting at.

>it's much easier to connect with male
Obviously, but i'm pretty sure a gay man would be much better at understanding a woman then a straight man would. I'm talking about a situation in which you would be forced to get a woman in order to hide that you are gay, like it has been in the past.

bump

his granddaughter was hot af tho

bump

Looks a bit trannyish.

Nah, that's just you projecting your own abnormality onto others.

Something about her face in the first pic is very masculine to me. I get that it is a woman, just she looks a lot like her very masculine grandfather.

she would look 10X better if she gained a couple pounds