MegaAnon came back

She is an Insider, who was right about Seth Rich details before. Ask her questions if you want,
Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FhS5f
crimemapping.com/map/nv/lasvegas
Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-qz6ei-UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MegAnon even if you don't post anymore, in case you're lurking... THANK YOU

Get some rest. You must be so tired. I am going to sleep, goodbye, this whole post was literally nothing. Please sleep new thread.

I am and thanks.

MegaAnon is a beautiful girl.

This is nothing more than hyped up fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

bump

Yeah,
Thank You

>recap

imgur.com/a/FhS5f

This is nothing guys, I've read through it all and it just made me sleepy, save your time and just have a sleep.

Inb4 that dumbass kraut, memeflag orbiter, and all those fucks taking sleepyposters seriously
Please, do something meta like putting it in the name or something so you don't break character, but tell these redditors whether you're some dumbfuck being paid or a shitposter
Not believing you until you type more than a short sentence, to compare typing styles

Tammy Bruce was just on FOX talking about something MegAnon mentioned previously. How Harvey was just the low-hanging fruit of the hollywood pervert cabal, how the problem goes all the way to the top.

Warms my heart to know there are at least a few journalists left with some (metaphorical) balls.

>14433788
Seriously this Never seems like there's enough people in the world like you meg

Stop reading this stuff, aren't we here for Keks and laughs. Please, let's all go to bed, we are all so tired. I think it's time for us all to go to sleep now. I am sorry but there is no such thing as the UN coming into American soil tomorrow so please stop posting this nonsense. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

fuck off whore
go get yous on /soc/ with the rest of the holes
sage this cunt

those feet a fucking disgusting

checked

Whats the state of the banks and the possibility of financial collapse?

For a summary of her posts:

imgur.com/a/FhS5f

Series?

When is Israel getting exposed?

Post new feet pics with every new post so we know it's you. It's the only way to be sure.

Oh look nothing. Goodnight everyone

HAHAHA of course its some lying fucking cunt OF COURSE. Women ruin fucking EVERYTHING.

nice, nice.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

>imgur.com/a/FhS5f
imgur you faggot

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Fake and gay. Sleep time....

Anyone have the map plotting all police incidents in LV that night? Curious about the one outlier.

There was absolutely nothing substantial in any of this. After all these hours of research I am extremely tried. We should all go to bed soon.

How close is Sup Forums getting, if all these spammers are busy trying to shut the threads down by posting the 'I'm so sleepy' nonsense?

Pretty sure that "MegaAnon" in was a rather unintelligent shill.

yaaaawn. its so tiring in here, think i fall to sleep soon.
give it a rest everybody.
tomorrow might be another day. yaaaaaaaaaawn

What a total nothingburger. I just went through the screencap and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

I don't hate the paid shills in these threads. I have to have compassion for them. Like the average German in the 1930's, they, too are just following orders.

Meh I'm so tired of this stuff. Time for bed, no point in even reading it we all know what's going on. Don't bother. I'm so sorry but I must sleep now. Let's get some sleep everyone.

We have difficult times here. Don't get discouraged.

So why is Trump dropping his bombshell only now or in some days and not earlier?

And how can he guarantee that the media won't discredit him?

NOT THIS FUCK AGAIN FUCK YOU

Ewwww!!! Is that her in the pic?! Figured it was a land Whale! HAAHAHAHAHA!

A lying fat dyke. I bet her hair is purple too. It is so full of shit. And you tumblr cunts kiss its ass & eat up every word it types like fucking shill virgins

and thighs, don't forget the thighs user

>how close is Sup Forums getting
not as close as it should be. the sleep posters are following anyone that even hints they might be megaanon tho so make of that what you will

Just another giant circle jerk. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

I don't have a map but I have the timeline of police scanner activity, with times and events listed chronologically. Would that help?

Yeah I bet she is a milf. I know that she is 30 to 35.

A fat gross lardass too. It needs to go back to the /got/ general & gush over Sansa & Jon

its fucking reddit nu/pol/ is fucking lebbit god damn fuck this place

wew lad that's not me.

Why didn't you steal work boots?

user PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

I am exhausted. I think you are too, just take a break and stop reading this stuff. We should just sleep now. Goodnight.

wew lad if ur gonnna impersonate someone at least learn to type like them

>spells pigeon-holed as 'pigeon-hold'
>authoritative source

shitty script

lol no shame

MIDDLE AGED WOMEN COMING TO Sup Forums TO FUCKING LARP THERE SCHIZO

Yup. a Retarded virgin Land whale

crimemapping.com/map/nv/lasvegas

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

>Trump dropping his bombshell

lol

tits or gtfo

>the belly of the dragon will drip water

Is this about China?

>The star will gorge itself on clay

Is this about Israel?

whoever put that tile down is a fucking tard

That wasn't MegaAnon tho, just some CIA faggot. She gave some detailed answers, so Ignore the sleepy shill fellow Kraut bro.

WHO ARE THE PATRIOTS!?!?!

You guys must be exhausted. Let's get some sleep everyone. Tomorrow is another day. Time to hit the sack and sleep.

What's with the hobbit feet?

Damn, don't recall the time. They we're all clustered around the strip, save for one way down south (at least, lower mid, right on the map). Just curios what's around there, especially if there was another meetup planned (due to successful escape). If not, no worries. Thankss

fuck off you larping scumbag

That or egging on to Blackwater narrative. Either way: reposting for WOAAAHAAA

MegaAnon, -John, BW user

Either we are getting larped the fuck out or we MGS now.

I hope to God Trump is going to rip the curtain back.

The real problem is what they'll do to stop him. Will they EMP their own country? Will they JFK/Breitbart him?

I've recently become far more religious and have never prayed more for our president and country.

old ladies come here now, pol got all normie. I was here when we were all wizards and shit.

They are going to shit up ALL your threads now. Your tripcode isn't necessary anymore...linguistics are unique enough for those paying attention.
When a topical thread pops up ,we're all here.
But I would suggest dropping your nom de plum to avoid the shills brigading you
-t."fan"

when is Trumps announcement?

I think we ought to get some sleep and leave this thread. Time for bed everyone.

If real MegaAnon reads this: Learn to tripfag ffs.
Sup Forums.org/faq#trip

I am.

The "why not earlier" question is answered in this section of the large screencap of posts

those are some short toes

so from the last few threads, seems like I'm stuck in a "wait and see" situation. Unless you have some advice for what a poorfag user that lives in buttfuck nowhere desert-ville can do to help?

Many people know this, this is not a marker of her being a true user, just saying.
And to the chick with weird toes, I wish yah luck, I tried to bring good theories and got silence. Hope they pay yah well. Wish yah the best, wish i could do what you purportedly do. See yah down the road anons. Back to the library for me.

Please, get some rest. I need you to get some rest. Let's all get some rest. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

>
>She gave some detailed answers
Like what m80?

>captcha LEADER RISE
ooooooh

She isn't fat

i want them around muh dick, so soft.

Meg, if you read this, the only way this can work is ignoring the obvious redditors

Now I'm going to legit go to fucking sleep because it's late here, you fucks can stay up if you want I don't fucking care

You could always use a little more. Naps are good for the body. Trust me. Lay back down and you won't regret it. Let's sleep everyone. I'm so sorry. Time for bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-qz6ei-UM

Most people know this, but few will get on prime time television and talk about it.

Oh wow a whole bunch of nothing to distract actual progress from being made

i agree. megaanon does seem to have a noticeably distinct typing style. actually kinda irks me the way she uses commas but should be easy enough to pick out without a trip

read through the whole thread and the only thing i got was sleepy. I'm gonna call it a night guys.

I wasn't alluding to the fucking sleepyposter with my comment, I was alluding to the faggot larper. Don't trust anyone claiming to be MegaAnon unless they drop breadcrumbs, which the faggot larper did not.
Sup Forums is going to shit desu.

vague. might not be a LARP but c'mon get a VPN and leak summin good.

>It's late here
>US flag

nugger I've been up since 4:30 AM and I'm on the East Coast I'm BARELY sleepyposting right now

The fat fuck must have been dumped by her imaginary boyfriend so she needs attention. Stupid faggots falling for it too

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

. Fucking bump

cocaine is a hell of a drug

It's time to sleep everyone. I must rest now.

Welcome to politically incoreddit