Alright Sup Forums, let's have a talk about this new film that's being released today, The Mountain Between Us

Alright Sup Forums, let's have a talk about this new film that's being released today, The Mountain Between Us

I just saw it and I'll break down the plot for you, spoilers included

>white woman is on her way to get married to her white husband who she's been with for years
>black doctor is also on the plane
>plane goes down
>black guy and white girl survive
>they try to make it home together
>in the process, white girl cheats on her fiancee with the black guy in an explicit sex scene
>black guy jokes afterward about how her white husband didn't have the "right equipment" to handle her
>when they get home, white woman breaks up with her white husband
>tells her that the black man changed her and unleashed something inside herself
>she goes back to the black guy and they make out as the credits roll

And this film is PG-13 (somehow, despite the R-rated sex scene), ensuring that kids of all ages will see it. Take your date, bread and circus for all!

Imagine all the poor sons of bitches who won't see this coming when they take their girlfriends to see this movie thinking that it's just a harmless date night flick

Other urls found in this thread:

freestartr.com/project/althero/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good message for the children

>take your date to see The Mountain Between Us
>unexpected cuck scene comes on
>white man is the butt of jokes as the white girl is swooned away by the black guy
>the white woman throws away her marriage to run to the arms of the black guy
>after the movie, your date doesn't want to sleep with you
>or even kiss you for that matter
>she acts like everything is fine
>but deep down, she associates you with that weak, pathetic, cocksucking white man
>she starts fantasizing about superior BBC

jews arent even hiding it any more

look up all the execs, the director, the screen writer. You will find they are 70% jewish despite jews being like 10% of america

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

So no final act? No toll? What a rip off. Was gonna watch this as well. Thanks for the tip off.

The final act is that the "mountain" between the black man and white woman was the white man, it's symbolism, and that mountain is torn down so that they can be together forever

You just saved yourself the price of a ticket and concessions

>Imagine all the poor sons of bitches who won't see this coming when they take their girlfriends to see this movie thinking that it's just a harmless date night flick

Top fucking kek

director
>Hany Abu-Assad was born on October 11, 1961 in Nazareth, Israel.

oyyyyyyyyyyyy

>10% of america

they barely make up 2%

>I just saw it

congrats giving 12 bucks to the kikes who made the shit

It's shit like this that makes me scared the white race and our culture wont make it past 2050.

problem? Its a pretty well known fact that women cant resist the BBC

As a reminder that Jews will show their power level using millions of dollars, even if lots of Alt-Righters won't, that's a pretty cheap lesson.

You can thank the jews for that.

Pushing Marxism onto the western society.

Your wife/gf is already a lying, cheating, manipulating whore by nature. Whatever you think this movie would bring out would come out naturally no matter what in today's American society.

Tradcons are delusional. As long as women have rights they will pursue their biology and destroy civilization. The choice to fix it is either we do it the hard way or easy way.

Sorry goy, that's one is an Arab. You like those

Yes, we know that rape is second-nature to you, Tyrone. We know.

This movie is such obvious racemixing propaganda by the title and poster alone.

Can one of you faggots become a billionaire already? We need some movies of our own.

I SWEAR TO GOD THESE FUCKING KIKES ARE GOING IN FUCKING OVENS FOR THE SMUT THEY PURVEY.

>semites have to be differentiated
t. Abu Al Mtumbe from Minnesota

Good thing no one goes to the movies anymore.

Cant resist. Aka blacks rape white women all the time.

This is well known.

freestartr.com/project/althero/
Baby steps, user.

Notice how it's a never a black woman and white man because even (((they))) know nigresses are gross

they are 1.9-2.3% of the population depending on the methodology.

this fact was a huge redpill for me.

now when I listen to NPR its like 80% hosted by jewish names, and it pisses me the fuck off.

>freestartr.com/project/althero/

>Implying the majority of youth and people in general read comics anymore

>Go to check rotten tomatoes
>See this

They are trying their best aren't they

meh
who cares?'

Weinstein will be doubling-down with the agenda propaganda to keep the liberals off his back for being a typical jew pervert.

Weitz was born in New York City, the son of actress Susan Kohner and Berlin-born novelist/menswear designer John Weitz.[2] His brother is filmmaker Paul Weitz. Weitz is the grandson of Czech-born agent and producer Paul Kohner and actress Lupita Tovar on his maternal side.[3][4] Tovar, who was from Oaxaca, Mexico,[5] starred in Santa, Mexico's first talkie, in 1932, as well as a Mexican version of Drácula.[6] Weitz' paternal grandparents escaped Nazi Germany, before which his grandfather was a successful textile manufacturer, with the family being intimates of writer Christopher Isherwood and actress Marlene Dietrich.[4]

Weitz's father and maternal grandfather were Jewish, and his maternal grandmother was Catholic; he was raised in a nonreligious household.[7][8] He has also described himself as a "lapsed Catholic crypto-Buddhist."[9]

As a young boy, Weitz was a member of the Knickerbocker Greys, a long-standing New York City youth marching corps that has been in existence since 1881.[1]

When he was 14 years old, Weitz went to the boarding school, St Paul's School, in London, which his father had attended.[1] He graduated with a degree in English from Trinity College at Cambridge University in Cambridge, England.[7]

apathy is and will be the death of the West

Are you serious? I assumed there would be standard BMWF propaganda, but on her way to get fucking married?

Hollywood can't fall soon enough.

Instead of blaming blacks and Jews for your problems why dont you pathetic losers take a look in the mirror and ask yourself, why dont women like me?

Its because you are a pathetic racist and a beta with no self worth, White nationalism is for sexually frustrated losers who need to adopt group identity to increase their feeling of self worth because they don't have any virtues or accomplishments as individuals.

Maybe girls would be attracted to you guys if you weren't such fat fucking virgin losers who have accomplished nothing and probably still live with their parents and blames all your problems on "The Jews"

Anyone who takes their kids to see this movie is a fucking retard. This is literally BLACKED the movie

Honestly, I stopped caring about White women and all the black guys they get with. I'm dating a Chinese woman now.

It's why we have to wake our brothers up user. Jews are only 2%, remember?

I don't see you doing anything but whine and be a Debbie Downer, user. Too bored for a 1 post by this ID thread where the Alt-Right is BTFO?

What does that have to do with Hollywood Jews making a movie about a white women cheating on her fiancé with a nigger?
Fuck off.

sorry kiddo I have a wife and kids. I care about my race

Rape equipment perhaps?

Ooga

Spotted the coalburner

I'm not convinced. All you're saying is an invented stereotype that gets repeated by uninformed liberals.

>Whites haveing a singular culture

why don't you step inside

Yes, step by step, small victory by small victory, my ancestors will have vengeance for the crimes of the white man. Your woman were a good start, but now we need to deal with your children and insure they grow up in a mixed world. Clock is ticking for your race white boy :)

I wouldn't have seen it for the simple fact that a black dude with survival skills is a ridiculous concept and completely throws out suspension of disbelief.

Thanks - pass - I won't pay any monies to Hollywood for another year, thank you. Time to play a game

>let's talk about this latest shekelgrab flick, goyim
Let's not.

Women liked me more when I became openly racist. Having a secret agenda or going "honestly, I'm not racist" turns women off.

>The Mountain Between Us
director is a balding palesitinian/dutch creep XDDD
author of the book is a christcuck
screenplay is by (((chris weitz))) famous for: Twilight New Moon and Star Wars Rogue One
case closed.

In America, yes.

I just read a review of this movie on CNN.com. It says she was in a rush to get to her wedding so she took a small plane, which crashes and she finds her true love.
GAS

Great user, great
Thx and you are absolutely right

Christ I can't believe you faggots think this stuff up truly degenerate.

I feel like there is something more effective than making a comic, sure its a start, but we need to go big. Apps with subtle right wing references, more marches, hell, even flyers in public areas. I have access to a prestigious public school between 5:00pm and 7:00pm Mondays through Fridays, for nearly 3 months. Been considering dropping redpill flyers in corners when no one is looking.

>1 Post by this ID
chinks cry racism and hate whites just as much as the other non-Whites
never forget that

HOW much welfare do urban blacks and African dindus get from whitey, again? HOW long would they survive at their current population numbers, again? Do you not realize how easy it would be to make a genetically engineered nigger killing virus, on top of all that?

I legit haven't seen a new release Hollywood film in the last 5 years lol

Only crime the white man committed was not shipping blacks to Africa after we ended slavery and not expelling all Jews.

Can't blame the niggers.

I would not fuck a nigger woman either, those are some ugly creatures.

Disney thought his original Rogue One was bad enough to rewrite and reshoot huge portions of the movie.

let him fantasize. it's probably the only way that pathetic cuck can get it up anymore.

This.
>The Theatre Jew.
Not even once. Hollywood is degenerate, anti--white, anti-Christian, pro-sex, pro-drugs, and panders to liberal cuck fantasies. NEVER go to a box office picture, ever. Watch actual good movies (LOTR, COnan, etc). Not that shit.

This sounds made up t bh

and?what

he's right though
Why would you bring a girl to see BLACKED : The Movie? Obviously it's going to sissify and demasculate white males while hypermasculating black males. People should know Hollyjew by now.

This picture looks funny because the black guy looks like his whole body is just hair.

I agree . We should act like niggers to get girls . Rape , murder , steal and dumb or selves down to an 85 IQ - Because thats what women want .

Why did you give your (presumably) hard earned $10-$15 to Jews, OP?

Watch some fucking good movie instead.

Yeah, unfortunately this white nationalist shit is only gonna increase in popularity with the whole "women stealing" argument. Some of these people think they own women like the extremist Muslims they criticize.

It's 100% real, and the biggest movie in America right now. White girls still go see movies, too, unlike white guys who have realized that movies are literally against us.

>Lib fag who live in expensive white only area

OR

>Nigger Live in section 8 housing

either way FUCK YOU

Even Mestizo and Gook female know that must avoid nigger before regressing into the stone age

In Most culture, Women who betray the tribe or ethnic group are either stoned to death or thrown out of tribe

Even Today, Japs, Chinks, Gooks , poo in loo , arab , mestizo no one don't allowed women's whorish behavior

She and mongrel son enjoy that negative wealth and poverty as much as she like

Lol, hollyjew are not hiding anymore, they either too cocky or too desperate, either way 1 day closer to day of the rope.

Seqel idea:The ice from the mountain between us.
>5 years later
>black man beats white wife
>white woman must ice her face
>roll credits

I'm not that faggot, but something like this literally happened to me. This white girl I've known for years and dated at one point goes off to (((college))) and starts fucking a black guy literally 3 weeks in. I dropped her so hard.

Don't these movies usually tank though? How it's advertised, poster and all, it looks like a shitty movie.

Also, people should know by now when you see a poster like that it's propaganda. If they don't see that, they're probably too stupid to be reproducing anyways

fuck off chink
we do own our women, and Muslims own theirs. I respect them for protecting their women, even if they aren't exactly the most successful at it they are at least trying.

I hope idris knows he is just a tool/meme actor.

(((they))) shut J-dar down, but i'm guessing 90-100%

The flyers are an okay idea. Just don't get caught. Marches will accomplish nothing. They'll just get co-opted or spun negatively by the media, because the Right can't keep their own people on message.
Anyway, none of that is more affecting than the comic. Think bigger, user.

This. OP's text is unnecessary.

The writer of the story is literally a kike. I wonder how many times he fapped while writing with this story, the sick fuck.

Whites sit idly by as jews rape their culture.

my nigga stringer bell be playin them away games

Not saying in group preferences are bad. It is only what nature intended, that is how difference in race came to be. Race mixing isn't going to kill the white race, because people like yourself exist with strong in group preferences.

Not really. I knew it was a movie about a girl being blacked but had no idea that it was a movie about a white women on her way to her wedding cheating on her husband with a nigger she just met. Jews are only getting more and more offensive.

>scared of a movie
LOL pussies like you are the reason the white race is in decline

Oh, come on

I liked Cate Winslet.

It couldn't be that white girls are brainwashed from birth with racemixing propaganda put out by the jewish-controlled media and told that if they don't find black men attractive then they're racist. Nope it couldn't be that.

Notice how there's never any push in the media to have asian girls with black guys. Or jewish girls with black guys -- which is actually very common in reality but jewish males don't want that narrative pushed.

Sounds like a brilliant movie.. For goys..

Two degenerate normie scum fuck after knowing eachother for 3 days despite being married.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

HOLLYWOOD

They'll get carried away with this shit and repulse people before we turn into Brazil.

Any two white countries will be more similar than a white country and a non-white country. Try again.

Checked. My mum is extremely excited and wants to go and see this ha ha

Anyone who says the white race will die out is an idiot.
That doesn't mean that I should be okay with them pushing this racist offensive propaganda on our populations. It does affect people, propaganda is real.
Imagine if I made a movie in China about a Chinese girl cucking her chinese husband for a white guy, and put millions of dollars in advertising so as many millions of Chinese girls see it as possible. It's a dick move.