LV

Eliminate the impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ali baba?

The figures are numbers entered into the servo controller that the gun was mounted to. To give a random fire effect the servo moved through a range of stop points.

Posting in ebin bread. XD

Bump for spoopy mysteries

Was this the note?

We can go from there.

What servo controller? How did this become known?

bump

True if erect

I KNEW IT. BEEN TELLING YOU THOSE FUCKING DIFFERING CADENCES WERE FUCKY. IT WAS REMOTE CONTROLLED.

Servo motors use transducers or encoders. How can gps coords be used with servos?.

pic related?

no need for GPS when area of effect is essentially 180-degrees forward. just point and let it shoot

bump
if 9/11 had remote stuff
this one would too
fuGGG

It would just be a matter of some pretty simple math if the device new where it was and how it was oriented.

But wait, what did I miss, where did these numbers come from and why are people talking about a servo mounted gun?

So these are numbers for x,y?

Is that where and how they escaped?

Maybe it's traverese and elevation? Go to -115 degree elevation, traverse to 36 degrees plus/minus, so on until the program's done? I don't know about this stuff, is that plausible?

9/11 had remote control planes.

Is this the cords to find Doug on the roof?

See my postDegrees traverse/elevation as absolute coordinates makes more sense.

No evidence of actual evidence. Vegas hoax is cashed outside

Lol ehhhhh that definitely smells a little LARPy. Anyone using overly flowery language and making vague cryptic statements like “archer upon to the flag,” sounds like someone trying to make shit sound like a cheesy spy flick

yes yes it was a conspiracy fellow nazis

totally not a left wing attack on violent racist white bigots

3 points, so we got a triangle.
Parking lot next to a church, random side street, and then an airport.

Morons. They are fixes for an escape route. It links directly to the Private Jets and Helicopters at Signature Flight Support.

There are 3 pyramids at LUXOR. the main large one but 2 small ones on a roof next door.
The Pyramids in Egypt are aligned with stars / planets ( Dog Star is a biggie ) what can we learn from the postiton of the N - S and SUNRISE East West layout of Big Luxor. The front lawn as it were , just held a blood sacrifice ,on Oct. 1 , a bloody ritual infused holiday.

MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER CONFIRMED! DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE! GET IN HERE!

Three black vans???

Oh look... a shill.

You're probably right. It was such an enticing larp, I wanted to fool myself into believing it.

:O
Are you talking about the ones at the bottom of the image

Big if true

You do understand that Jewgle Maps isn't updated daily, right?

I actually asked my wife if I was crazy when I first looked at it because that's exactly what I thought, 3 black vans. This Las Vegas shit literally has me questioning my own sanity.

Holy shit man. Three black vans, it's real.

hooktube.com/watch?v=OVDn1FvRyiU

27:05
30:50
Black vans

These are lat and long. First is a back lot right behind the Manalay Bay

>Be...sure...to... drink... your ovaltine

a lousy commercial!?

I fucked up. Thats some other location but it has a shrine?

The second location was back road and vacant lot

The third location though is Maverick Helicopters at McCarran. Maybe the helicopter in that footage was more relevant than we think

2 large white round jet fuel tanks in line of fire beyond stage

that's what I think. likely two-axis set for wide x-plane and bullet drop on y

first is also connect to catholic church

you guys, are you serious? these are normal gps coordinates

Does anyone know if this is supposed to be what was left on his note?

I agree that they look like GPS coordinates, but I have a hard time seeing them as, for example, travel destinations.

Most people (men especially), when making directions do them based on landmarks and intersections. And GPS navigation devices include GPS almost as a secondary behind maps because they are used so seldom.

IF these are the numbers left in the note
and IF these are GPS locations;

A more likely theory would be that they could be used by weaponized or covert delivery drones, since drones DO generally use GPS locations for automatic flying.

So in other words... drone used as a bomb delivery method or drone used as a means of picking up or dropping off cash or documents without person A needing to actually meet person B.

Theory 2 would be a better chance, since most of these coordinates come back to parking lots or open spaces, which have no value as targets.

It's the total weight of the comped sushi per visit. He noticed the numbers going down & some Taco Bell poor fags had to pay.

FUCKING CHOPPER GUNNER.

Spin setup. user source tells AP news killer may have had hookers , mentions ' note with numbers '
breaking news section . Sup Forums just keeps fucking up their narratives with its non stop digging by those meddeling kids.

They aren't getting away with this one.