If Araragi was a girl, would he be one of the most hated characters of all time considering his behaviour?

If Araragi was a girl, would he be one of the most hated characters of all time considering his behaviour?

>Monogatari would be a reverse harem.
No thanks.

It would be interesting to see Femraragi molest shota Mayoi while Senjougahara the abusive wife beater constantly beats the shit out of her for cheating like the slut she is

nothing wrong with that

I already hate him. Monogatari is trash.

What if Araragi is the only one who gets genderbent?

>yurigatari

What about the fire sisters.

Nah, he would just be a standard Shoujo protagonist. Have you rad much Shoujo? Most of them are much worse than RRRG.

Are you against yuritopia?

>he would just be a standard Shoujo protagonist

This is true. Heck, male version of Redditgahara are very popular in shoujo. The abusive asshole who treats her girlfriend like shit. Minus the molesting shota parts Femraragi would do, she would be a standard shoujo heroine

>If Araragi was a girl, would he be one of the most hated characters of all time considering his behaviour?
araragi is way too fucking alpha to ever be a girl. and if araragi was a girl he'd spend every day shlicking to himself/herself in different fetish clothing and with different toys.

>Araragi
>alpha
Then why won't he fuck cat?

Because crab would cut his dick.

Why didn't he fuck cat before he met crab?

He felt cat was out of his league

So he's not alpha then.

What would Shinobu's opinion on churros be, would she enjoy them or consider them somehow related to the devil's work?

He was too self absorbed to notice her obvious attraction to him, he is just as dense as any other haremlord.

>Nah, he would just be a standard Shoujo protagonist.
Shit, you're right.

Araragi is the most beta alpha I've ever seen. Or the most alpha beta, depending on what part of the story we're talking about.

He should just end it all and announce that his sisters are the only girls for him already.

Mass priapism.

Most shoujo maleMCs are not based like Senjougahara though. Actually, is there even one like her out there at all?

people liked erena well enough

what's wrong with his behaviour?

Depends, does big titty girl become huge balls guy? Does snake's snake now come out of his pants? Regardless, I do know I'd love Senjougachimuchi for the same attitude as her

Cry. Cry out loud. We can cure your bad taste.

Because cat is shit