How did this idiocy spewing failed comedian become an influential political commentator?

youtube.com/watch?v=iZPH6r_ZDvM&t=4462s min 58:45
>Community and bonding is a big part of jujitsu as well man. Yeah, big big big part of jiu jitsu, it's like, we're a family when you're out there choking each other, as weird as that sounds. Like there is a bond between those people that are in those classes all over the world that they're going. Like they recognize this community in that as well as like it being and extreme pursuit and as well it is being something that is developing your human potential.

Also, post you're favorite JR inspiring quotes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=tyGxJPTXEJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

joe rogan has been on roids for 95% of his life
thats O N N I T

Anyone can run a talk show. Him being well connected gets him interesting guests.

JUST SMOKE DMT FAGET

70% if his guests are jews, the rest are shills

he has not had 1 real person on ever.

I threw my best friend to the curb because he wouldnt shut his faggy normie mouth about this loser. Fuck Joe Rogan and his beta orbiting fanbase of mens health magazine reading fags-in-denial.

SMOKE WEED FAGGOT, WHAT ARE YOU SOME PUSSY? LAY IN AN ISOLATION TANK AND TRIP BALLS LIKE A REAL MAN! ALSO BRING A KETTLEBALL IN THERE AND SMOKE HEROIN

Bro but like lemme interrupt and play devils advocate real quick. Don't you think like, everyone should get paid?

Two people without the answers. Without the balls.

I'm Joe Rogan and this, is Fear Factor.
>screaming as someone falls 5 feet and the harness catches them
>someone gags and pukes as they eat bull's assholes

>political commentator.
He's not. Just because politics sometimes come up in conversation that makes that doesn't make you a political commentator... or maybe I'm wrong. Who cares anyways, not everyone is going to agree with your politics get over it snowflake.

bump

he thinks saturated fat and cholesterol are good for you, shills supplements that cause cancer (all isolated vitamins do) and refuses to have plant based doctors on his podcast (neal barnard, john mcdougall, milton mills, many more)

Apparently you've never heard about interdimensional psychic child molesting vampires then?

I see you saw my thread from the other board earlier today.

>drop top tier truth bombs and red pills for years making you popular among internet jet setters
>do a 180 at the peak of your popularity
>adopt globalist ideals at gun point to save his family from getting black bagged

Joe's about as irrelevant in 2017 as he was in 2001 due to this knee bending and blue pill popping.

Hi, I'm Joe Rogan and I am gay as the day is long. Ask any gay person in New York. Man, he loves them gay clubs

podcasts and youtube channels are the absolute bottom rung of the national celebrity ladder.
his 15 minutes of fame were over 15 years ago.

I just can't stand him. Maybe its a whole bunch of things. On some of his podcasts he goes on about something with a guest or one of his beta cuck regulars, and they all start sounding like a bunch of little bitches. Literally like a bunch of chicks yakking. He's fucking annoying as hell.

Weed. Dumb niggers.

Please post funny pastas

Holy shit did you guys see the size of that bear though?

>>someone gags and pukes as they eat bull's assholes

Laughed hard at that.

Is there a psychological or behaviorist term for whatever ridiculous madness grips people when doing stuff like this?

I literally have no pity for them and find it insanely funny that some showrunner has to strain his mind to think up crazier and crazier gross challenges each week because there is pretty much literally nothing some chump won't do in front of a TV camera.

I find his podcasts entertaining and smart. He has some interesting guests as well.

>Is there a psychological or behaviorist term for whatever ridiculous madness grips people when doing stuff like this?

The desire to be on TV overcomes them and suddenly they're all willing to roll around in shit and eat asshole.

i laugh that this guy shills "brain fog" pills when he smokes a bowl a day.

>all isolated vitamins cause cancer
Nigger, what?

Joe Rogan is my absolute bro.

Your body needs saturated fats and cholesterol to make testosterone, you weak faggot.

Joe might be a retard, but you’re a class-A limp-wristed bitch.

>commentator
>journalist
>leader of opinion
They're just marxist priests.

joe rogan is a caveman.

>Jaime pull up that video of that jacked pygmy marmoset in Mozambique that climbs that tree and starts throwing kettlebells at German tourists
>here we go
>look at that
>look how quickly he climbs that shit
>he's got the kettlebells hangin' off his toes as he climbs, like, the fuck?!
>oh here he goes
>he's hurlin'em fear factor style
>look at those fucking arms JESUS
>Schaub you seein' this shit?
>yessir muh man hes flexin' on'em and he keeps on keepin son GADOOSH
>fuckin Vitor Belfort TRT status man
>that's really wild geez
>the world man
>such an amazing place god

He is a manlet and worked for the jews in Hollywood and he still works for them

Joe's opinions during his long form podcast don't line up with mine 100% and some of these opinions are things that I've rigidly built my personality around. He's definitely a shilling sell out blue piller.

He's a manlet. I can never trust a manlet, every one I've known IRL has been a piece of shit.

>influential political commentator

What the fuck are you smoking? Rogan is a retard and he knows it.

I like Joe Rogan and his podcast. He doesn't have to share my political opinions to a T for me to like him.

If you're not on roids when you're in the late 40s then you're doing something wrong.

There is no reason not to keep the testosterone levels at a healthy CHAD level when they naturally start to drop.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

I feel like I've seen your posts before

8/8 would masturbate

He has a DUDE WEED LMAO quality but it doesn't bother me. He gets interesting guests on sometimes and you can learn things.

It's be kind of cool if he went stringer style and brought on a black panther or Nation of Islam member and a literal Nazi. He'd get even bigger viewership/listenership if he turned his show into Sup Forums irl

Jerry Springer* style

>he thinks saturated fat and cholesterol are good for you
Looks like this faggot still doesn't know about the sugar companies fuckery? What do you think they put in your low-fat food to make it not taste like shit?

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>Billions of views a year
Yeah sure m8

Everytime I watch him its just DUDE WEED.

Its like listening to the typical libertarian who is pro homosexuality and pro drugs.

The annoying bald midget from fear factor being a comedian surprised me. Him being a tough guy blew my mind. That hes looked at as a quasi philosopher is the latest entry in bizarro world. Heart attack waiting to happen.

Yeah dude, Stephen Colbert and Chris Pratt are the REAL celebrities. If they don't live in Jew Hollywood they arnt worth your time!

Great

Not a fan of 3DPD myself but I can always admire the physique of a bro, no homo.

But that is 100% true of jiu jitsu. Men congregating to help each other become better combatants, then going off together as a mannerbund to do combat against other tribes is a deeply spiritual experience and emotional experience, even if it is only "pretend" in jiu jitsu.

Your liver makes cholesterol, idiot

because stupid people dont know that theyre stupid. i call it the 'idiot insecurity effect'. people that are stupid secretly suspect their own stupidity; so in an attempt to not appear stupid they will seek out stuff that sounds complex (or is difficult for an idiot to comprehend).

so that they can lie to their stupid friends at the next normie watering hole about the cool thing they heard or learned. starting the whole cycle all over again; since the retard friends dont want to appear stupid; etc.

>popularity is a contest and not a reward
generally speaking

Fuck him, he doesn't get thousands in sushi COMPED. His fucking mom works at taco bell ffs.

fuck joe rogan and fuck libertarians

he is a gay jewish zionist with a satanic art in his basement

>doesn't use promocode: ROGAN

you're completely homo

sup white trash, bills paid this month?
youtube.com/watch?v=tyGxJPTXEJE

Joe Rogan
>millionaire
>BJJ and TAE KWON DOE black belt
>UFC commentator
>Respected, popular podcast
>hunter
>only eats wild meat
200lbs of pure trt muscle.

nigger lover

Joe doesn't pretend to not be an idiot. I think most of you forget this guy is a nearly 50 year old chad. He's not a shill, he's just a dudebro that thinks popscience and dudeweed is wicked sick

Because he identifies SOME form of masculinity & individualism while everyone else is busy lopping their dick off on the nightly talk show circuit

He's shit but it's like water to a generation dying of thirst

bahahaha thats perfect

Joe rogans pretty based tbqh.

weeeeeeeeeeeeed mayne

>Be JR advocates weed every episodes>be health advocate>be metaphysical>be technocratic. Everything that low T normies align with

>failed comedian

This generation is shit, why do they still worship idols? They need to start thinking for themaelves