Why won't the media talk about the dangerous effects of prescription medications?

Why won't the media talk about the dangerous effects of prescription medications?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-62QgzmcDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is there no footage of the las vegas shooting

gook

lol

mentally ill are usually placed on antipsychotics or antidepressants. correlation doesn't mean causation

Wasn’t paddock prescribed just Valium?

probably got it from his doctor in order to stay calm during the shooting, by telling his doctor he had anxiety

Any nigger on hard prescription drugs should not be allowed to have a gun. Firearms should be treated as a significant responsibility, and if your life is so shit that you need to be on pills all the goddamn time, you are not worthy of said responsibility.

I was on a SSRI for a few months and felt like someone could have put a gun in my mouth and I'd have laughed my ass off. Also felt pretty emotionless to the point where if I would have killed a bunch of people I probably wouldn't have given a fuck. For those and other reasons I weaned myself off that bullshit.

How about the dangers of mentally ill faggots with guns

Can you provide some more reasons for why you quit the SSRI's? Life has been a shit storm for me lately and I wanted to try them before I do something stupid and wind up dead

Right of Dylan?

They think it's an excuse for whites, when it genuinely isn't.

It's absolutely undeniable just how many mass shooters were on prescription drugs (or off them - which can also give even worse side effects).

The media didn't even say 1 word about the Charlottesville fag who drove his car into the commie girl. He was a schizophrenic.

not him, but was on ssri's for 7 years, the drug mostly numbed me, which considering the low state i was in wasn't the worst thing in the world, however after awhile i left like i wanted to feel something even if it was negative emotion so i quit em, don't know if there will be long term side effects

Man we always talk about big pharma but nothing ever happens

Why won't you stop trying to suck your own tiny little dick?

its like trying to take down Monsanto, except harder. never gonna happen

>Can you provide some more reasons for why you quit the SSRI's

Okay BiPolar type 2 here. So I went manic and among other things was originally diagnosed with ADHD. However, I didn't tell him about my Delusions of Grandeur, Hallucinations, because I thought they were real (Mania is a hell of a time)

In order to deal with ADHD I was prescribed a Stimulant (Adderall) and an SSRI (Prozac/Zolft) to deal with the fact that I learned I was mentally fucking ill. Crazy people don't know they are crazy. The problem was the side effect of SSRI that made my Mania worse. The Adderall stopped my Delusions of thinking the Cartel was after me and my friends were going to help them. The effects of SSRI are as follows

>Spend thousands of dollars with no fucks to give about life
>No pleasure
>No emotions, complete zombie
>Apathy
>Waste away just waiting till your natural death of old age
>Car stolen, didn't give a shit
>Hallucinations (Monsters/Spiders for 9 fucking months)
>The hallucinations told me not to go outside at night, I obeyed
>Don't give a shit about friends

tells the truth. You couldn't give a single fuck about your follow person.

>mentally ill shouldn't have guns

This is true, I still have my pistol and rifle even thought I sometimes don't take meds so I can induce a hypomanic state. Imagine being sober but feeling the effects of Meth, MDMA, and LSD for several days. It is Euphoric, it is pure enlightenment. Things I've done on it

>Openly bring guns to arguments because "they are out to get me" multiple times
>Always FUCKING BORED, so I have to entertain myself
>Thousands of projects I'll never finish
>Zero empathy for other people, only for myself, but I'm not a nigger so I don't commit violent crimes

In a perfect world mentally ill shouldn't have guns. But at the same time I haven't done anything wrong I couldn't cover up and this isn't a perfect world.

Pic related: every time I come down from Mania

Because that'd mean taking away something enjoyed by millions of left-wingers, mainly for recreational purposes. Sound familiar?
Except, in this case, getting high off of prescription medication for "muh anxiety" isn't a guaranteed right under the constitution, and rightly so. It's disgusting how normalized drug use has become.
Somewhat relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=E-62QgzmcDQ

I was coming off oxy that was prescribed for back pain and the shit doctors convinced me to go on ssris (claiming it helps back pain...)literally made me feel like a psychotic lunatic. Started hearing things and seeing bright arcs flashing in my field of view, intense tinnitus, horrible dreams, threw all my friends away, burnt all my connections, acted like a general complete cunt, lost all emotional nuance, etc. This shit is dangerous and is the new lobotomy. Dont take this shit unless you are mentally crippled from like childhood abuse or something like that. This shit is given out like candy to white men to destroy them during moments of weakness. These doctors should feel great shame for doing this for the kickbacks from big pharma. Fuckers.

Weaned myself off and my personality and emotions came back. Probably shaved off some IQ points though. Pretty upset over the whole ordeal. Im sure this sort of thing ruins plenty of marriages and lives and doctors will absolve themselves of blame and just put you on an increased cocktail and make it even worse.

I had an ex gf start taking SSRIs without telling me and her personality changed and turned her into a husk of her former self. Had to drop her because of it. Sucks.

Former best friend went on a cocktail of SSRIs and cheated on his fiance and turned into a sociopathic pile of shit. Dropped him, too. Im sick of these hooknosed psyche doctors destroyin everyone ive ever known.

Prescription medications can be anything from painkillers to anti-depressants to an anti-anti-histamine for an allergy, are you retarded?

Even like that you can literally buy anything that doesn't make you high without a prescription.

This. I remember going in and asking a doctor if I could have been depressed back in school and she said there was "no way for a child to suffer from depression, you have ADD. I am possitive."

I had hallucinations, manic episodes, and by that summer I had sunk into such a deep depression it took me almost another 15 years before I recovered even slightly.

Trust me, doctors don't know shit. They have been fast ttracking designer drugs because some quack finds a new "harmless compound" and then tries to find a way to sell it. They cut corners, erase problematic data points and alter the studies so they can name their new meth derivitive something charming so they can feed it to your kid and burn him out for being disruptive.

The government and the pharmaceutical companies have been lobbying for years for this shit. Trust me. They are not safe.

Die with your rage

I stopped taking Prozac a week ago. I want to drink alcohol again. Should I wait around a month until its fully out of my system, or is it safe to drink now? Im basically just worried if I drink now it will permanently affect my brain/perception

Because basically whites are the only people who get them and are on them

Also you're just being hypochondriac faggots, if you were only given a shitty SSRI anti-depressant then you just had meme depression. When you're given an anti-depressant and an anti-psychotic it's when your should could be considered somewhat bad.

Anti-psychotics have really fucked up secondary symptons, you're just whining about nothing when saying "muh numbed feelings" which is literally nothing, compare that to high blood sugar, high blood pressure or tardive dyskinesia.

I cringe everytime I see someone whining about anti-depressants when you just take something shit like fluoxetine at a low dose.

Stay on your little happy pills and shut your mouth then.

Because benzos don't make people go on murdering sprees. Thousands of dumb fucks would be dead daily. Lack of benzos might, but you'd be more likely to have a seizure then murder.

I've been prescribed many psych drugs but they never gave Valium. I don't know why, but I've had other benzodiazepines and the withdrawal symptoms are terrible. Also it says one of the side effects can be rage and violence, never seen that before.

Perscription drugs are regulated by the fda and administered by doctors. Guns are easier to get than cars.

>doctor I'm nervous about a suicide mission, is this normal?
>no, definitely abnormal. Take some of the strongest drugs available.

Wait a month if not two. I was on citalopram (celexa) for five months then realized when I did have a panic attack I learned how to handle them instead of freaking out and thinking I was dying. So I decided to get off it. Best decision ever. I never have a panic attack now. I think it was just a funky time in my life and I needed it to bring me out

You think a man of his caliber had to worry about a prescription? He could have gotten any drug he wanted at any time, comped. And he did!

took me 4 months of micro tapering to get off benzos. fuck that shit.

>Prescription drugs are poorly regulated by the fda and heavily administered by doctors
Ftfy.
>Guns are easier to get than cars
Nah. The difficulty between purchasing a firearm and purchasing a car from a private owner is about the same, whereas purchasing a car from a licensed dealer doesn't require a background check or waiting period.

This is a waste of autism.
Sushi comped. Tacobell.

im gookin out

Ok then where's my gun insurance provided by the gummint? Those shits are expensive.
Besides, the FDA throws out the studies that don't show psych drugs are effective so they can get approved. It's the revolving door. And The practicing doctors' education is effectively just making them memorize which drugs to prescribe for which dx and what dx to assign for given symptoms. They don't understand the symptoms. ..Fucking DSM.

Benzos work much like alcohol without the double vision. Low doses of alcohol and benzos are considered performance enhancing drugs in the shooting sports because the slow your heart beat and steady your hand. They actually Breathalyzer and piss test people before Olympic shooting events to make sure they haven't had a beer to improve their aim.

I think you're looking for this.

If you struggle with depression - which can also manifest as anxiety, irritability, etc. - I personally believe most side effects of SSRI's for most people are a luxury problem. I've been on SSRI's for years, and I still struggle, but it beats the alternative for me by a mile. The only time I really thought it was messing with me was in the very beginning, and I know for a fact it was psychosomatic because as soon as my psychiatrist said this was the case it stopped. That's been my experience. I'd say if you think it might help, why not give it a try? Under a doc's supervision of course.

Because they effect you in a lot of the same ways alcohol does. Your withdrawals would be very similar to an alcy in detox. Interestingly, alcohol and benzos are the only drugs which can produce fatal withdrawal symptoms.

Is this a Peter Hitchens thread?

Can't say I've ever seen that before, but that's fucking great. Too bad the point of that article would go over most people's heads, though, given how ignorant the general populace is of the silly laws already in place.