Eurocucks eat piss flavored shark meat and sheep stomach stuffed with shit
>Mcgriddle god tier

Mcgriddles are amazing

the natives taught us the power of maple syrup
we harnessed that power
and injected it in to a miniature pancake

Came here to express this sentiment
/thread except u gotta get the heavenly sausage patty and get rid of the egg

HOW DO THEY GET THE SYRUPY FLAVOR SO PERFECTLY INTO THE BUN user? HOW DO THEY DO IT?

You can always tell a cultures level of development and richness by their cuisines. By this measure america has not gotten its shit together, culturally.

Burgers know nothing of real maple syrup. That being said McGriddle is actually fucking amazing.

mcgriddles are amazing until you look at the nutrition values.

inb4 bants

Mcdonald's quality is 100x worse abroad as opposed to America. Same with other food chains, like Pizza Hut
t. guy who tried it in Euro countries for keks and as an excuse to talk english ordering

for real, mcgriddles are decent cuisine - 8/10, would consider a modest cultural achievement

My nigga

America has no culture is a meme

EVerywhere around the world is american culture from applebees to mcdonalds, from coke to pespi, american food is all around the world, american compnies are all around the world america has dominated the world culturally and economically,

Nigga now I want a Mcgriddle

>not liking haggis
what is wrong with you

Mcgriddles are fucking gross. Maybe if you have the tastebuds of a child then you find that level of sweetness appealing. But for most adult men, that is too much- its not even a dessert! Most American food has way too much sugar, it gets boring very quickly.

t. Amerifat

This is a fucking advertisement you losers. Fuck off.

Fucking gullible idiots.

superior american cuisine thread is a GO

McShit is not food faggot.

Australia has pretty good fast-food quality, maybe it's because we grow everything here. Although I've never tried it in the States, but Europe's was shit compared to here.
Also Hungry Jack's is infinitely better than Burger King.

I agree 100%. As a mature sophisticated adult with mature adult tastebuds, I absolutely refuse to eat anything that contains more than 1 gram of sugar. I also refuse to indulge in any sort of entertainment because I am not a child. I am an ADULT. Any kind of media that was designed for entertainment is degenerate trash. Only children need to be entertained and have fun, but not me. I'm a grown-up now.

I only ever get these little fucks from McDiabetes now. They're the only thing worth getting. Too bad the retard staff confuses them with McMuffins.