Macross Delta

I guess that's that.

Other urls found in this thread:

shiba.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1468464526/356-
wc2014.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime4vip/1468048473/361-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mirage will win in 15 years, she will raise Freyja and Hayate's kids as her own too

I teared up a bit during this episode when Hayate touched the rune. Mirage tears made me smile though.

Miragefags on suicide watch.

You mean Mirage will win and Freyja will die with her death bringing peace to Windermere.

Who /Makina/ here?

Freyja could live to be anywhere from 28~35.

>His kids
I'd love to see this just for the top kek.

The snow scene was great. I was worried that inserting romance would ruin Hayate and Freyja's fun relationship but this is just cute, heartwarming and sad all at once.

10/10 rooting for HayaFre end.

Anyone actually thinks Delta has gone down the shitter, or Mirage is gonna win everything and save the series?

Maybe they are just making her suffer now to give her happiness later.

Anyone actually not obsessed with constantly shitposting about the stupid fucking love triangle?

I like her VA. That's about it though. I mean, there's nothing wrong with her. Just I like kumokumo's look better.

>Maybe they are just making her suffer now to give her happiness later.

Shhh don't trigger the Freyjafags, let them enjoy their short victory.

If mirage somehow win, I will fly to Japan and burn Kaworis house myself

>SORRY WRIGHT, NUTHIN PERSONNEL
>YOU WILL BE A HERO
>I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON
>NO NEED TO WORRY
>GOODBYE WRIGHT

*kawamoris

Yeah, but it's suggested that her singing is cutting that down. So, maybe her upper limit might be 26 or 27. So, ten years or so. That's if she still wants to continue singing with her heart and stuff.

This is worst and most un-respectful ending for all three characters, please don't say this again.

Pic relevant.

>Mirage looks after Freyja's kids
Please let this happen.

There's no coming back from this.

>Hayate will outlive at least 6 of his descendants

We don't know how long a half-breed would have to live. Mystery lifespan.

nothing else is happening, only vague preparations on both sides

Hate to said this, but same as you user.

At this point i think her winning the triangle would hurt more than help. They'll have to establish a believable relationship that overcomes the connection Hayate and Freyja share, as well as juggle all the other plot points and characters. There just isn't time. The best thing to do is continue with the HayaFre while developing Mirage's main conflict, her piloting, not spend too much time on triangle drama. Maybe Mirage can use this pain to git gud.

I wish Hayate was my boyfriend.

Mirage has to win to save the series tho.

Unless they want to give her plot-lines with her family and her piloting.

But since it looks like they wont, then she has to win in love.

This.

I've been saying for a while now that Hayate and Freyja's relationship is just too developed compared to Mirage's and as much as I hate to say it, after this episode, I don't think there's a way back. We're past the half-way point and the dynamic between Hayate and Freyja is just so much better than between Hayate and Mirage. It'd take an asspull right now to make things swap around now.

Expecting Mirage to win at this point is the same as expecting Ranka to have won in Frontier when Frontier was all about Sheryl.

>The best thing to do is continue with the HayaFre while developing Mirage's main conflict, her piloting, not spend too much time on triangle drama. Maybe Mirage can use this pain to git gud.
I like your idea, but "Mirage's main conflict, her piloting, not spend too much time on triangle drama" is not happening, she will only get bully by the writers.

So how inbred is that last mini Freyja then?

Was Hayate always dumb as a harem protag or was it just this episode.

Wasnt the tears from Mirage a mirror of Sheryl episode 23?

Kawamori looks like running out of ideas, almost everything is a rehash

user some people are just bound to be losers through and through and Mirage seems to be that type of person. Only thing she has going for her is that she isn't ugly. You know you're screwed when pic related is a better pilot than you.

The whole reason to make Delta is to make Frontier where Ranka wins.

Only towards Mirage.

Ranka's better this time around so that's okay.

I dont buy it. Macross is supposed to be a good franchise where above average writing is to be expected.

>Mirage has to win to save the series tho.
That makes no sense. Why would you say that?

>Unless they want to give her plot-lines with her family and her piloting
They are.

Did you miss how vehement she was about it not being family influence that led to the path of piloting in this episode?
>I know it's not that simple
Her identity issues haven't gone away.

>But since it looks like they wont
If they weren't going to bother to do anything with it, the makers wouldn't show them doing that stunt they did in the first op.

No, I don't think this at all.

>Frontier was all about Sheryl

Sheryl dominated the bowl, but the plot was centered around Ranka.

>They are
not at all

Its up to the writters. We can only hope they are not idiots.

Mirage winning ruins the series.

Mirage asspulling a win after this is below-average writing desu. She's too behind.

That's real quality

>Did you miss how vehement she was about it not being family influence that led to the path of piloting in this episode?
Yes i read the interview too, problem is i don't trust any words about Mirage from them anymore, i lost all faith to it.
They can change my mind with 10-11 episodes left of course, we will see.

Yes, someone on /m/ pointed that out.

No way to know yet.

I hope Kawamori learned something with EVOL

Mirage winning will be the final dagger to all loser flags that they will stop watching Macross altogether.

Imagine supporting Minmay, Mao, Mylene, Ranka and then Freyja.

>not at all

>It's just who I am huh
>Yes
>I know it's not so simple though

You sound like a Japanese national who has been paying too much attention to anonymous boards. You should take a break. Hanging out with pessimists only leads to more pessimism.

>supporting mao, mylene

Was there anyone who did?

Well, yeah, but we're just talking about relationshiip dynamics here. Unless Mirage gets shot down or something, I don't see her catching up.

And besides that, Freyja has both.

HanaKana sealed Zessica's place from day one, unfortunately.

For some more fuels, here is anti threads for Macross Delta after this episode aired.
shiba.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1468464526/356-
wc2014.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime4vip/1468048473/361-
I'm not sure why there are 2 anti threads with both are actively, and both are anti thread for show itself not for the characters anyway.

>Yes i read the interview too,
I was talking about their conversation about piloting and family influence in this very episode.

That's what her family issues have been reduced to: one-liners

>hanging out with pessimists equals more pessimism
>not being a reactionary contrarian by nature
I love being with pessimists. It's there I really grow into the role of optimism

idk about Mao, but Mylene was a total babe

Yes there is. It's more than halfway and there are a lot of other subplots. They simply can't afford to throw all those under the bus to switch up the love triangle.

Unlike Evol's pairing HayaFre is good as it is.

>Mirage getting uppity over family

She wants it lads

I wanted to fuck Mao's brown loli body, so yeah. I knew she wasn't going to win the triangle over her sister, though.

Except its not, and even less acceptable is the fact that one of the trio been treated the disrespectful way she's been treated.

Kek don't move the goalposts. Her issues and present and are being developed.

And you dismiss their conversation as one-liners, but this is new information about how she feels picking a path in life, while making it clear she feels strongly about it.

>mirage lost
Dropped.

Sorry but your favorite character is a loser and making her anything else would be bad writing. Don't let your delusions block your rational judgement.

not yet

>miragefag leaving
Another one down. Wew, another one down.
Another one bites the dust.

>mirage lost
Didn't happen and will never happen.

My only true love is Sheryl tho.

Delta is wrong in treating Mirage the way they are treating her.

Mao is a loli

>will never happen
I can't wait until you give up as well. You seem like the type who will hold out for some OVA and pray that Mirage looks after Freyja's kids.

>treated the disrespectful way
The only ways she's treated "disrespectfully" is that she's losing the love triangle and not developing as fast as the MCs, which is expected as a secondary character. But her character is consistent, sympathetic, and still growing. Look how beautifully drawn her final scene is.

What exactly is wrong with treating a loser as a loser? It'd be wrong if they didn't.

>Freyjafags are now posing as Miragefriends claiming she's lost or she should be "killed"

Not a lot of talk about Hayate almost passing out during Freyja's song. A couple episodes ago his brain cells went purple when she was buffing him. Could Freyja be accidentally VARing him?

GOD BLESS YOU

I hope Mirage back to NUNs, become commander of Delta's area, and announce they will drop a asteroid to Windermere.

Miragefags. I'm sorry. I've more than once characterized you as a bunch of bitter vitriol spewing faggots, but it's become increasingly obvious that its just a select few (just one?) that are that way. The rest of you don't deserve the name that (one?) faggot gives you.

Nice try Freyjafag, not even Mirage is that heartless to Windermere despite their military and government trying to dindu nuffin.

>that scene with hayate and freyja in the snow
HNNNNNNNNG

Nah that means she want to give Windermeres the true freedom.

I can't even shitpost about the events that happened today

I just... hnnnnnng
Maybe we can all coexist together

Wait why this plot sounds familiar.

getting cucked hard is see

Freya will die/sacrifice herself and we get a future hayaxmirage end, calling it now.

Fuck, I want to scream about this in other people's face right now. I want to talk about this scene with others until I'm bored.

ITT people who did not watch Robotech and how Lisa was getting pounded by Lynn in almost every episode.

Why are the Walküre so fucking rude?

>implying there won't be some kind of protoculture fold magic fix

What is the best crack ship and why is it Mikumo x Keith

I'm experiencing Zessica's painful moment again, fuck you Kawamori.

Nevah be satisfied

>implying Mirage is Zessica

I think Arad Keith is crackier.

why do you assume he was fugging his descendants

Updated

Yeah it's not as bad as Zessica, but still painful

There's still hope for Mirage, right?