Honest thoughts on this man?

Honest thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Endearing goofball, I'd have a beer with him if he hadn't done Iraq.

He did 9/11

He didn't do it, his jewish masters did. He was basically a useful idiot.

Shrub

A fuck-up of incredible depth and complexity. Future historians will cringe in horror when studying his term in office.

The CIA and MIC did 9/11. You newfags don’t remember it but Alex Jones predicted they would use Bin Laden to orchestrate a domestic attack. For all the shit he gets on here, Alex Jones has been eerily accurate throughout the years.

He's a dumb fuck born into a powerful bloodline. his family created the CIA.

Presided over the deathblow to America. He's a traitor and a disgrace.

>I was only 9 years old. I loved Bush so much, I owned all his movies and merchandise. I pray to Bush every night, thanking him for the life I have been given.

NWO puppet, skull/bones closet faggot, cokehead

Pretended to be an idiot to pull off the largest scale false flag in history and also usher in an era of global tyranny. Patriot act was the beginning of a lot of spooky legislation. He is literally a satanist.

One of the worst. He initiated two pointless, unending wars and his failures led to Obama. I'm still not sure if was a mastermind hiding behind a goofy personality or a useful idiot. He has an IQ of 120, he can't be as dumb as he lets on

If George Jr. is a dumb fuck, then what does that make Jeb?

A manchild?

the disappointing child

Decent guy, proven by his reputation's post-Presidency rebound. However, he reflects the current Congress - his inability to actually govern in conservative/traditional Republican way is why Trump was able to stampede through the primaries and win the Presidency. If Trump proved anything, it's that people want Republicans to actually govern like their talk, yet dating from GWB onward, they've caved time and again (except during the Obama years when he could just veto anything anyway).

Seeing Bush just reminds me of how lucky the Republican Party got with Trump, despite his being such a two-edged sword, and how fucked they are when he goes because they are collectively bought off and spineless.

/ouridiot/

Globalist. No different than Hillary

Dick cheney pulled the strings

Ppl who dont kno this are underage

Eh, I get different vibes from them.
Bush comes across as a total stooge. Clinton is actively destructive and sadistic.

Kike Pawn like the current Israeli Puppet.

probably the biggest jewish puppet of them all.

Honestly i wonder how he goes knowing hes caused so much destruction in the world.

any man with a sense of humor is alright and George has plenty.

Better than he was perceived as being while he was in power, but was still not particularly good.

Reptilian

This sums him up pretty good. I wish Twitter was around back when W was prez.

youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8

Endearing useful idiot, but can't forgive him for unleashing pic related.

I would like him if he hadn't been president

The Henry VI of American politics

Compared to Trump wasn't too bad.

Cheked ur 2pair but nah that was LBJ

This.

I feel for him.

>tfw he paints portraits of soldiers kia to cope with the guilt of a war he was forced to start