Which country is the best place to live?

Which country is the best place to live?

The United States of America.

Also post more pictures of beautiful landscapes.

Switzerland or if you arent a pussy, australia

I always here great things about Switzerland. Why does everyone like this place?

Japan or Switzerland are the only places i would travel abroad to for any extended period of time. Other than the US of course

fpbp

hey retards

People often forget how big and beautiful the USA is. People focus of the shitty Urban areas and forget just how much wonder there is. If you're not a complete retard you can make it in America and there are a lot of beautiful places to go.

any place where they comp sushi

sup cunt?

nothing just enjoying living in a 90% white city with clean air water and non-gmo food made only 10km from where I sit

rich and white

Belarus. It's the most likely white nation to stay ethnically pure in the foreseeable future.

I admit i am biased

Idk, there are some pretty nice places to live in the world but they usually don't allow you to have guns. I'd probably have to say Texas.

Awesome, I'm glad you are enjoying that. You should get out to some of those beautiful areas and have a little practice with your gun... oh wait.... oh God, I'm sorry. Well at least you could practice pretend shooting with an airsoft... oh wait nevermind. Well at least you can play any video game you want uncensored... oh wait. I keep forgetting you live in a literal nanny-state. BTW there are plenty of mostly white towns in the USA and they are in the beautiful countryside.

ʇoƃƃɐɟ dns

West Virginia aka White Afghanistan.

That's a meme.

>non-gmo

learn to science you uninformed hippy bastard

lul Swizterland is not white.
I've been to their capital city. If anything, its more pozzed than London

Bitch please

>This Means Something...

>learn to science you uninformed hippy bastard

Yeah I prefer to eat food that hasn't been modified to create its own pesticides. You can import food from cancer central though.

>have a little practice with your gun... oh wait.... oh God, I'm sorry

Oh no! out country has to miss out on an obscene number of massacres and shootings. How ever will we cope?

>play any video game you want uncensored... oh wait

OH no not those 5 shitty games that have been censored and everyone still played anyway because we aren't retards and know how to piracy.

>mostly white towns in USA
Yeah enjoy your uneducated redneck meth infested inbred shit holes in bumfuck alabama

welcome to the 'confuses NZ and AU' club

nice b8 m8

Nearly all the foods you eat have been genetically modified over the years.

This.

A life without American freedoms is no life at all.

Artificially selecting for traits is not the same as inserting genes that create poison. How dumb are you?

>creates its own pesticides
you're retarded

looks comfy

China your odds on being a millionaire is very good
there is a billionaire created ever 5 days

Not dumb enough to keep arguing with a retarded hippie with no scientific basis behind his claims.

Go drink your kombucha and eat organic kale then cunt, I don't care.

So she took her love
For to gaze awhile
Upon the fields of barley
In his arms she fell as her hair came down
Among the fields of gold

Jefferson is the best

Gene: vip3A(a)

Countries don't live, you compete retard, wow everyone look at how retarded this user is? Go back to 9gag you fucking newfag, your comment was pretty embarrassing

Gene: vip3A(a)

Look it up reeeetard

Rich, white, great flora and fauna, beautiful place and the safest place to be during a war, even nuclear war, also really lax gun laws plus bordered very well

>vip3A(a): confers resistance to feeding damage caused by lepidopteran insects by selectively damaging their midgut lining
no what you're thinking of is round-up ready crops.
they do not produce their own pesticides.

Yeah I was going to say, didnt they get rapefugees?

Cowards that choose safety over freedom deserve neither. Your country will be less cucked when the chinks finish buying up your land

>capital city
There is your problem

I live there. its pretty nice despite some homeless people and the occasional green haired thot.

that's just people under the propaganda spell. keep breaking it.

is that the gene that made you retarded

what is this from

> Country

The Republic of Texas

> Yeeeee-hhhawwww Mother-Fuckers

>mfw when we are still much more free than you burgers despite the constant cries of reeeee muhhh freedummmm

>not retarded
>wanting to eat food modified to produce bug spray

pick one

Nazi Germany

Jefferson where? Tennessee? Montana?

If you think you are more free, then you don't know what freedom is. I truly pity you for that. We know we have problems, but at least we are trying to change the course of our future.

Utah and Wyoming confirmed for beauty

Australia, if it was not full of Chinese and Indians.

What about Bulgaria?

> 10% flat tax rate
> buy a house for girls are hot
> lovely landscape
> They eat loads of pork to piss off the Turks

If it wasn't for the people, I would love to live in America. Its stunning but I can't bear american people, "culture" and the horrible way they use the english language. Even their names are just awfully cringey. There are people there, unironically called things like "Tucker", "Boomer", "Trigger", ad infinitum.

Wish those natives where still around, with their culture of honour, respect for nature and cool names, America would literally be number 1.

State of Jefferson. That and this shot are technically in California still.

I visited arches nation park last year, truly stunning

If you pick Eastern Europe you might as well pick a better country, like Poland, Czech Rep, Hungary, even Romania.

ahh ok, yeah I hope the state of Jefferson happens.

Northern Cali is still good. Southern is rotten

>caskekians

You should at least visit. Its not really what the media portrays. Everyone has their retards.

Shieet. I just visited yellow stone, Unitas, bear lake and the salt flat.
Felt like a different world to me

A certain island here in Philippines.

>teenage pussy on tap
>beautiful beach
>cheap food
>finally got fiber internet
>total privacy
>decent power lifting gym nearby

downside:

>lots of Australians

I get this feeling of awe when I go to those places. like literally a tingling in my scalp.

You aren't changing shit because your political system and entire population have become obsessed with digging their heels in and supporting their 'team' 100% on every issue.

Enjoy your stalemate where no progress is made until the race wars finally happens and rips your country to shreds.

> whole election cucked by russia
> country run by jews
> videos every day of police brutality
> you let your niggers have guns.

Land of the free. top kek.

F
P
B
P

>Bardstown Kentucky
>More than 1 residents 10 people are black
That sounds like Hell.

weak b8 m8. itsn't it a little early to be drinking? or is it just a hobbit thing.

>cheap food
>food
Flip food is just the scraps of other peoples food m8

I did as well. I can't wait to visit the alps and hike over in europe

>nts 10 people are black

Posting from the best country

Mountaineers are always free. Fuck I love this state

that's the supervolcano brewing beneath your feet

Any country where I don't have hordes of Muslims or blacks within 20 miles.

tots or gtfo

interiors

Counting with or without muslims?

I didn't say flip food, you clown. Nobody eats that shit.

I can get a whole roasted chicken for the equivalent of $3, and enough fresh veggies to last a week for $2. Rice is like 25 cents a day, instant coffee is $3 for a month supply. Basically all I eat are chicken, rice, and steamed veggies anyways, and its 1/4th as cheap here in flip land than it is in USA. Fresh fish is cheap also, and pork is cheap too if you are in the mood.

supps are also cheap, unless its name brand shit

Caffeine $10 for 1 month of 100mg a day. Testosterone $15 per month, or $30 per 1/mo injection. An Aussie at my gym gets gear from Thailand for a decent price, same as buying online but he uses it all himself so I can gauge if its safe or not based on how psychotic he is acting lately.

My life consists of fucking adorable asian teenagers, lifting heavy weights, eating chicken and rice 5x a day, and playing online video games vs. koreans and japs. Pretty fucking great.

hey

GOD BLESS AMERICA

whats your job?

NZ wouldn't be so bad if there weren't any natives.