silencershop.com/atf-wait-times
grabagun.com/ordering-guide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_carbine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want NICE THINGS

Psh

Blame England.

Because guns are bad m'kay

even this fucking guy gets a machine gun but not me, Homosexuals really have taken over

Silly cuzzy bro, there is always space for you in New Zealand. You know, the only place in the Pacific where you can buy guns and have fibre internet.

Move to the promise land, brother.

yeah i want a nice modern assault rifle not even to kill people, they just look so damn nice
if we could own guns i'd get one and a nice pistol straight away

OI MATE
HAND OVER THAT AIR RIFLE

I think your country would be a lot nicer without abbos.

some fag shot up some other fags there once.

we cant even own wepons and i can tell you ak's are for niggers

Happened in the usa and nothing happened why cant we be more like usa, i Dont give a single fuck about other people why should others affect my freedom

Its Russian though

Ak's are for everybody.

they are very good weapons my man

>be american civilian
>shoot automatic rifle
how?

Don't worry Roo, they'll be illegal here by the end of the year.

we can own some stuff friend

...gun ranges, dude. There's even a place in vegas where you can shoot an m60 from a helicopter.

machinegunsvegas.com/product/machine-gun-helicopter/

It must suck to live in kangarooland

A. Pay lots of money and wait several months
B. Go to gun range that has full autos and rent one.

who owns the rifle?

Idk, it's stupid.

Hey, by the way and totally unrelated off course, when was the last mass shooting in australia?

if you guys make guns illegal,
will we make guns legal here?

those guns gotta go somewhere

The gun range with an ATF license.

Why should guns be legal anyway? The state has already won, and you will never be able to stop them with your unorganised militia comprised of retarded hicks. There is no reason for you to own a gun in the 21st century.

>machine gun

AUS banned ordnance.
10 years hard labor.

Because a cocksucker just like you massacred a bunch of people.

mate, check out the Aussie .mil rifle, Lithgow F90 and the semi-auto version, ATRAX rifle. We burgers are getting the ATRAX version in the next several months...

Afghanistan and Vietnam would like a word with you

is that something an individual can purchase?

AUS equivalent of WMD.

3rd world countries need not apply.

That's not even a fucking assault rifle though, it's just a semi-auto replica. Some tacticool dipshit made this and he'd remove or modify half the crap on it if he ever had to use it outside of a range.

Putin said that if trump won everyone was getting AK for christmas.

I think you misunderstand. OBL's Goatfuckers in Afghanistan (albiet with some CIA funds and help) managed to defeat the Soviet Union, the largest threat to the US.

The same in Vietnam, you can't hold a country whose people doesn't want you there.

Hawaii? they have reasonable gun laws, you have to get a permit to acquire 14-20 day wait and register them, but thats it.

but why did he do it?
oh thats right, corporate corruption

thats a meme though user, you can get some funs but they're pretty limited
But we can get pistols, lever actions, shotguns and rifles. No pump action shotguns or semiauto rifles but we can have pump action rifles though

>2 week wait
>reasonable

sorry buddy. was just talking about this with my old man. how so much of your country is ripe for exploration, adventure dirt bike trips, camping excursions, but no firearms? 1,000 miles from anywhere and i can’t be trusted? what an absolute joke.

You COULD purchase a machine gun but it's so expensive and time consuming that most people wouldn't bother...and that's the point of all these regulations, to discourage ownership through regulations. Obummer made it worse by changing the law through the ATF, wait times for a simple suppressor are now over 1 year. Not sure how the president gets to change laws but since congress is so cucked it's no wonder.

silencershop.com/atf-wait-times

to be in accordance with the letter of the law it is stupidly expensive.

You can buy them as long as they were made before 1986 I believe, expensive though.

Other than that, you need to get a license from the ATF or (if you're buddies) have your local Sheriff O-K it and do the paperwork. Then, the actual rifle itself can run you about $10-15,000.

Nice tapco shit faget

There guns like ar15 then there is the 1800 junk we're allowed

Cuckstralia LMAO!!!
Your gubmit banned pic related because it promotes pedophilia.
You think they're gonna let you wallaby wankers have automatic weapons?!?!?!!

Fucking LOLOLLOOLOLOL

>Then, the actual rifle itself can run you about $10-15,000.
just for like an m16? crazy.

better than a kick in the head and having fuck all guns at all
Gun friendly parties are moving up with popularity so we might see some liberties given back to us, there is gonna be an election in cootamundra and its projected that pro gun party will win which alongside other rural NSW parties will give some footing to trying to reduce the fucking retarded laws
never give up hope lad

Or you could live in Alaska:

HB69 passed

Highlights:
Exempts firearms, firearm accessories, and ammunition possessed in Alaska from any federal firearm regulation, whereas current law only exempts firearms manufactured in the state (Sec. 2).

There are so many gun owners in australia i dont understand how the laws are still so strict makes no sense

It's been illegal to buy machine guns and real assault rifles for 8 decades without proper paperwork. Then they were banned from manufacture in 1986, the only ones that can be purchased legally had to be in the registry beforehand. AR-15s are just semi-auto replicas without the ability to select full-auto, still fun but neutered. The full auto sear or lightning link are available in the registry too but they can run north of $10,000 now.

they don’t make them anymore. they’re getting worn out/used up, so limited supply plus always-growing demand... soop expensive

Machine guns were completely legal in tasmania before the massacre how far we have fallen

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me about that
Well, I suppose it's a case of people who don't use guns making the legislation for them. They don't know the difference between an ar-15 or an m16, they just base it off appearance laws. Since recreational hunting and shooting is upcoming in Australia, even with women, you might see more people entering politics who wishes to fight for our rights.
It's an issue when you have falseflags 24/7 and any discussion about gun laws is destroyed

>US
>assault rifles
COMPED

what about any other military like weapon?

idk much about guns and am not a gun owner (California, college student etc..)

I don't know what you mean by military like weapon but it boils down to how much money and time you are able to spend.

We literally have more guns per capita now then anytime in history and it’s easier to get a licence now and buy them.

The only thing we don’t have is semi auto rifles. Unless you live on acerage.

>high-powered military style assault rifle

>get a license

Would you need to get a license for this, for instance?

You can make a full auto called a post dealer sample I believe. But you have to be a class 3 SOT dealer. Pre- samples are made before 86 anything after that is a post sample and would have to be destroyed upon your business closing or surrendering your SOT.

>we can’t even own weapons
We can have weapons m8, just not automatics

>it's .223

So the innocent were punished because of the guilty. Pure collectivism bullshit.

>They don't know the difference between an ar-15 or an m16, they just base it off appearance laws.

Many of them do know but quite a few do not. Those that do know the laws want to ban all guns but don't say so publicly. Regulators, lobbyists and other politicians want to keep people in the dark and amp up the lies. When obama mentioned the "online loophole" I started laughing so hard I cried and expected every republican to call him out. They didn't, which only showed how stupid even republicans are regarding firearms. Obama claimed to have spent months combing through laws with a team of lawyers to close "loopholes" and find ways to restrict guns, yet he kept repeating old lies and made up a few new ones which no one noticed. For example, every online gun sale has to be mailed to a FFL holder and the purchaser has to come in with an ID for a regular background check, the transfer costs $30-50. Even hillary clinton was able to get away with this lie and no one shut her down, the same with the "gun show loophole" which doesn't exist either.

grabagun.com/ordering-guide

awesome. I fucking WANT

So tell me. How common are school shootings in Australia?

fuck your guns we don't need em

you don't and that's fine, we do

No, antique guns under whatever year fall under collectors licence also regardless semi auto.

>the next day

collectors license? So you DO need a license?

There's this hotel in Las Vegas where you can shoot "targets" from the 32nd floor

I heard about that from my rich Saudi friend. He says he buys guns there from this shady dude all the time, but he suspects he's an undercover.

Because Martin Bryant used a semi auto to kill 35 people

While at the same time more fudds then at anytime in australian history

They're not that's an airsoft rifle

Military guns could be anything. The army uses rifles, pistols and shotguns. If you're talking about standard stuff then it's usually an m4 which is based on stoner's design. Other nations use their own stuff. You cannot buy an m4, it is an assault rifle(which means it can go full-auto), you can't even build a replica semi-auto without ATF permission because the barrel is 1.5 inches too short...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_carbine

>Airsoft illegal
>Lolis illegal
Both legal in Japan

The way i see it, if you need an ar15 right now, you should have already had one. Stop acting like you even have a nz firearms license.

that was a false flag so i dont consider that

It prevents government agents from open-firing on us so they can take them off us again

That's ridiculous. You should be able to at least get a license. Imagine how jealous your friends will be when you show them your "loli license"

There is no way to shoot antique firearms in australia, you cannot license them because theyre antique

he has a bullet to kill ratio of like 0.91

Can you get any gun at all without having to get some sort of license?

>disgusting tripod

yeah, that thing should be banned

Yeah, because a borderline retard can pull off special forces level shooting feats with next to no experience with actually firearms.

yeah at least in qld you can pre 1901 as long as it doesn't shoot ammo that is readily available precussion pistols though require registration with police but thats nothing like a license

Because you're further along on the road to communism. If you don't stop it, you'll have to go another 50 years or so before you can break out of it.

How much for an original brown bess in usa ?

What's that pic?

No. Not here or Australia. It should be the same over there. It's is stupid that as soon as you turn 18 you're entitled to buying firearms. A lot of people that own guns over there don't even understand how stupid it is to point a gun at someone loaded or not.

Dammit australia, do you guys all sit in a room and figure out the best ways to shitpost?

>35 dead people are more important that a nation of 24 million and their human rights.

Whoa good logic there australian government! Guess the government only thinks the government is trustworthy enough. I'm sure a disarmed population isn't easier to oppress or anything....

Not Australian man. Flags look alike but I don't have a big fuck off star in the bottom left

A-cup models are banned in australia.

Being envious isn't helping matters for you. Also...

>It is stupid that as soon as you turn 18 you're entitled to buying firearms

I'm not entitled, it's my fucking RIGHT! Get cucked nogunz.

The people that get them legally virtually never use them in crimes.

It's the 16yr buying a Glock from his drug dealer Tyrone that's going to be pointing it at people.

How are you going to stop those growing horsed of meth addicts robbing your homes?

Not much. The brits left a crapton of them when they left. Thats the reason the US is a 12ga country.

Are they actually?