Again ye come, ye hovering Forms! I find ye

Again ye come, ye hovering Forms! I find ye,
As early to my clouded sight ye shone!
Shall I attempt, this once, to seize and bind ye?
Still o'er my heart is that illusion thrown?
Ye crown more near! Then, be the reign assigned ye,
And sway me from your misty, shadowy zone!
My bosom thrills, with youthful passion shaken,
From magic airs that round your /ai/ - Idle Activities awaken.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aDhUk
mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM
talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section1.html#morphological_intermediates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literary seconds before I click Submit

Good night

post your op

Good morning /ai/

Topic: Oozora Akari, Hikami Sumire, Hattori Yuu
>(fwoosh)
>(flip)
>(badump)
>Kyaa!!

>My heart skipped a beat from panties that weren't Akachi-ryan's... [sic]
>(pull)
>I have to die...

>Sumire-chan!
>Akari-chan, I...

>Want to suck my boobs? (strip)
>Yeah (sniffle)

I really like Shion's voice. Shion is the best thing about PP. It's really refreshing compared to how idols how even most japanese women IRL talk with acute voices. They hear it from childhood and then imitate it too. If I marry a Japanese woman I won't marry one who talks like that.

Oharilu~

that's pretty lewd.

oharilu~

Oharilu~

>Yozora mom is a super model
>looks like Ran
probably Ran

I was blown away when I heard her voice and agree with (except the marriage)

Pripara is a godsend for deep voiced girls. Not only Shion, but Hibiki too. And even rarer, neither of their character lines have them disliking that, changing their voice tone or pronouns.

Hibiki's seiyuu is popular and already did many roles like that that's why I didn't mention her specifically but Hibiki is great too yes.

Seems they'll had a new Natural brand and a girl with Wakana looking hairstyle.
Natural used to be Ethnic.
Maybe the Dear Crown one will be from SeoulPara.

Won't waste it now.

>Ran married a guy
Unacceptable.

Love You~

Yozora is Sora, in disguise.

I dreamed that Mizuki was a superhero, and I got to see her up close. No, I wasn't the criminal scum.

Yuu a qt

A QT

Jin bday was today 18 July and one of the ouenjouei to celebrate had some staff and seiyuus. Tatsunoko producer Yoda san said "I don't think Jin is a bad person". Also when planning PRRL they actually wanted to call Jin "Himuro Hijiri" and call Hijiri "Norizuki Jin". Their names got reversed.

I wish they would have animated Ichigo with more muscle definition and visible abs later on.

Not some bulky samoan shit but clear enough that she got little fat and some muscle.
Like some woman of the 200 meter sprint during the olympics.

Why was there never a sentai episodes? Or baseball? There were so many things that could have been done with the Aikatsu characters before the show ended.

That would mean giving definition to the bodies of the idles. Even Rin didn't have abs.

I agree, but then all of the characters should have been drawn like that since they're all superhuman, and they didn't do that because it doesn't fit their ideas of marketing toward little girls.

>they didn't do that because it doesn't fit their ideas of marketing toward little girls
Not even the otakus in their own shows.

>sentai episodes
Paku paku Jae Eun
Celebrity Chae Kyoung
Magical Hye In
YEAH! Shi Yoon
[crying noises] So Min

Coloring Project 5 featuring Rilu Rilu Fairilu is underway! Claim you square and have some fun, whether it be digital or physical coloring. The previous completed coloring projects can be found here: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Zip file with each individual squares: mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM

iiyaaay!

I want to fuck Lala.

It's a good thing for her sake that you can't.

why?

You'd be a disappointing first time.

>first time.
That can't be true.

crossing the line there, bub

ichigo is best girl

Now I dislike her a lot less.

>Disliking Shion at all
What's wrong with you?

He's just a masochist who needs to be whipped into shape.

>Disliking Shion

She annoys me. At least she's cute and not an eyesore.

Project harder, bitch!

>not animooted

Shion is very cute.

Yes, you're clearly annoyed because you can't be there, feeling the pressure of her black and white justice bearing down directly on your skin, your masculinity being shaved off little by little by Shion's overwhelming presence. You'll have to live with the fact that a screen will always separate you from your master.

wow
saved

>Yes, you're clearly annoyed because you can't be there, feeling the pressure of her black and white justice bearing down directly on your skin , your masculinity being shaved off little by little by Shion's overwhelming presence. You'll have to live with the fact that a screen will always separate you from your master.

>you can't be there, feeling the pressure of her black and white justice bearing down directly on your skin, your masculinity being shaved off little by little by Shion's overwhelming presence.

Stop making me sad, /ai/non.

You can always get a dragon dildo and pretend that it's her futa and have fun with it while whipping yourself.

KEIKAKU DORI

I want to be Shion's boyfriend.

Talk dirty to me more.

It's just not the same, man.

Me too, dude.

I think you meant girlfriend.

10/10 IGO

I don't remember posting this at all. Either you're an impostor or I'm more pshuuu than usual.

You've probably got brain problems.

Even "Grorious Nippon" has freedom of speech, you bitch.

Making unscientific claims should be illegal.

Easier, just ignore such statements.

The only ghosts around here are the ones who came with you.

The problem with that is there is no completely objective standard of what "scientific" is. The people in charge get to decide what that is.

There's no one body in charge in science. It's a constantly evolving and self-checking system based on facts and logic and motivated by people trying to be the first to find the truth. Not everything can be strictly "scientific" though, with emotions and all that, but it just shows that there should be better education not necessarily about scientific facts themselves, but about the process that can allow anyone to discover what's right and what's wrong with rigorous and well-defined testing.

DIE HERETIC

Right, but making that the standard of laws and enforcement forces a regulating body to determine exactly what statements they find problematic enough to make them a criminal charge.

Except even that system is vulnerable to idiocy and corruption, just like any other.

>based on facts and logic
that's easy to twist into a load of bull

Well no, the point is that everything is independently replicable. And faulty logic falls apart very quickly when you have thousands of readers of equal or higher intelligence bearing down on everything. Unless you mean it gets corrupted when spread publicly through certain types of media, which I'll concede happens far too often.

The point is, making a statement like "Making unscientific claims should be illegal." is ignoring the danger of the manipulation of facts, logic, science itself, and criminalizing anything that doesn't agree with the body that determines the definition of "Scientific." In America for example, there are people of law looking to make it illegal via litigation to dispute global warming statistics as unscientific and thus causing harm.

I know, I was using hyperbole. But that specific issue you mentioned is the exact reason I said it. Literally every country in the world agrees about the cause and truth of climate change, China of all places included, except for a small but significant and loud portion of Americans. It disgusts me. Even more than disputing evolution, because that at least doesn't have harmful effects on the world.

Anyway, we just need someone like Mirei to lay down the law and slap some citations on certain people.

>In America for example, there are people of law looking to make it illegal via litigation to dispute global warming statistics as unscientific and thus causing harm.
They are no better than those who dispute global warming.

>evolution
>no proof, can't be falsified either
It's just a good idea, but I wouldn't try to argue that it is untrue. For me, it is something I choose to believe in.

Transformed Mireille is unscientific and an aberration.
Vanilla Mireille is the best.

No, you can literally observe evolution in action. Have you heard of Darwin's finches? Proof is everywhere. Belief in willful ignorance is to your own detriment and the detriment of what makes mankind superior: our intelligence.

The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of idle activities.

>Anyway, we just need someone like Mirei to lay down the law and slap some citations on certain people.
Pripara already does, now just /ai/ needs its own Mirei.

Point still stands, though, that rule #31 of that elementary school is a clear violation of Japanese law.

That's because the data doesn't hold up and they change their definitions of what the Earth is doing every decade or so, first it was cooling, then warming, now they decided to lump them both together conveniently. People start expecting things, and these are also the countries of the world who say that Migrants from Africa and Syria don't habitually rape women and are no threat to no one.

Mind you, I'm not saying we don't need to take care of the planet, but there are still questions and suing anyone to oblivion for disagreeing and asking questions is unscientific as fuck.

Every time I see this I'm impressed with how daring they went with the beach ED. Such a small top and she could very well be naked under that towel.

Bravo!

Next OP please.

School grounds can do what they want. There's no law against cursing, but you can still get detention for it.

I don't want to start throwing references out left and right, but no, it's been warming continuously. The community just changed the term from "global warming" to "climate change" because dissidents would do stupid things like point to snow as a counterpoint when what's really happening is the destabilization of weather patterns. No it shouldn't be "illegal", but there should be something done about public education to fix misunderstandings.

>Proof is everywhere.
Where are those transitional forms between species? No one has even succeeded in artificially creating such.

This episode was too much for my heart.

sloot

I'd turn the wheel of evolution with Akari, if you catch my genetic drift.

I wonder if Rila will tell Nozomu that he actually met Lip. But with the way things are going, all the plotlines about the separated worlds and the Fairilu witch targeting Lip and now Rose finding love too, there won't be a lack of developments for the next half of the show. This is a worthy successor to Jewelpet so far.

talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section1.html#morphological_intermediates

Why are these nerds arguing science on /ai/

I thought Nozomu was going to look at the Fairilu camera after Lip left and the picture would actually show her in her Fairilu form.

I really like the direction the show is going in and am excited to see what happens next, although it looks like next episode is going to be another episodic one about various side Fairilu. Still looks like a lot of fun.