You will never live in a society that gives you a place and a mission from birth

>you will never live in a society that gives you a place and a mission from birth
>you will never live in a society that gives you both the ability and responsibility to glorify yourself and your people
>you will never live in a society that forges men from boys and raises a race worthy of reaching to the stars
>you will never live in a society that gives every person the right and the opportunity to work
>you will never live in a society that values ideals over money
>you will never live in a society that understands duty, valour, and glory
>you will never live in a society that doesn't have to bash trannies because it isn't effeminate and weak enough to create them in the first place
>you will never live in a society that would have given you something to be proud of and fight for by the age you are right now
>you will always live in a bourgeois Jewish plutocratic ochlocracy that turns men into women and women into men with progressive newspeak
>you will always live in a society where strength and pride are distained
>you will always live in a society that forces you to hate your heritage but love those of others
>you will always live in a society where hedonism and materialism are the sole aims
>you will always live in a society of crybaby pussies who let other cultures' barbarian runoff colonise them, and thank them for it
>you will always live in a society where obese marxist manchildren and degenerate self-mutilating sexual fetishists are considered honorary first citizens and normal, hardworking people are considered boring and regressive
>you will never experience a masculine culture
>you will never know the thrill of battle for a country and people you love
>you will never feel one iota of what it is to be a man, when all of your ancestors for thousands of years felt it everyday
>feelsfuckingterribleman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5bkJD9K6Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=jTtc0dvcexI
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPK1JkbMGY&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did it have to be this way?

I just wanna play video games

Reminder, we had this...

Instead of these we get whatever oppressed-group-of-the-month pride parades with middle aged transsexuals waving their disfigured genitalia in the faces of horrified children.

>Imagine not living for the National and Social revolution

I pity cucks.

We will never experience this kind of camaraderie

Then we have a more difficult, but even more important task: Creating that Society for our Grandsons.

I want to fight for my sons to have such camaraderie, most of all.

YES, KAMERAD!

Do not cry. Be happy that it happened.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncNRI7Y3sx8&index=12&list=RDQMVmbbDETsH1s
OP sucks dick for money.

>you will never live in a society that gives you a place and a mission from birth
good goy be the mindless slave that we want you to be
>you will never live in a society that gives you both the ability and responsibility to glorify yourself and your people
we already have that fuckwit, look how it's turning out.
>you will never live in a society that forges men from boys and raises a race worthy of reaching to the stars
your fault for not taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>you will never live in a society that gives every person the right and the opportunity to work
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>you will never live in a society that values ideals over money
HAHAHAHAAHAahah you're a funny guy
>you will never live in a society that understands duty, valour, and glory
You do, you just choose not to partake in it because of the PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES that come with it
>you will never live in a society that doesn't have to bash trannies because it isn't effeminate and weak enough to create them in the first place
You and your parent's fault for letting it happen.
>you will never live in a society that would have given you something to be proud of and fight for by the age you are right now
Technically you are living in one, you just choose not to do it. If that doesn't tickle your fancy then PMC's are always full of like-minded veterans
>you will always live in a bourgeois Jewish plutocratic ochlocracy that turns men into women and women into men with progressive newspeak
You and your parent's fault for letting it happen
>you will always live in a society where strength and pride are distained
Not really, you just choose to only see the ugly side that hates it, yet refuse to see the larger side that actually prefers it.
>you will always live in a society that forces you to hate your heritage but love those of others
Weak-willed faggot, grow some balls and a brain.

God you're fucking pathetic. This is your adversity, dumbass. This is your chance. You can wallow in the self pity and glorified dreams of what you believe is a perfect society. Go ahead. Watch with baited breath for doom to befall us.

Or you could fucking do something. I may drink, and I may be a goddamn cynic, but I am putting a damn good effort into fixing this shit. I volunteer 500-1000 hours (depending on the year) to ems/firefighting. This provides not only a valuable societal service but increases my marketability and nothing if more manly than fighting battles to defend territory from being destroyed.
I'm in the military. I do a special job in the guard and I'm going to puerto rico in a few days to help fix their shit. I'm not fighting for israel I'm actually using taxpayer dollars to fix america and her territories.
I have a white wife, a white son who is smart as fuck and I let suffer eniugh to harden him the fuck up and be a better man than me.

See? Don't whine about how shit it is. Don't moan about how hard it is and how you can't trust women. Stop playing a victim like you feminist counterparts. Just fix your shit and teach the next generation how not to fall for the mistakes. It may take years amg there may be huge setbacks, but try to capitalize on every loss and turn it into a victory and you'll eventually find yourself as another set of hands sharing the burden of those who choose to fix things and not bemoan their situation.

Get it the fuck together user.

>tfw you will never cosy up with your fascist buddies from other nations with whom you share a mutual love for your own nations and respect for one anothers
feels pretty bad desu

Leftists have created this toxic narrative that just because we have cell phones and internet today, live is better, more meaningful, and we're all more enlightened.

Life was objectively better 60-100 years ago.

How is the cuck life, fellow citizen?

th-thanks user I'll try

>mutual love
>hitler and mussolini

hitler fucking hates mussolini and most other fascist leaders

YES
GOOD
LEAF-KING PROVIDES FOR US ALL
I LOVE THE LEAF KING, MAY OUR ENEMIES KILL US FOREVERMORE SO THAT WE MAY WIN
I hate my life.

t. someone who's never read mein kampf

So you wanted the privilege of being born in one, but you don't want to fight for one.

Thats called being a fucking faggot cuck.

ye m8 thats shit

but us ozzies can fix it for ya

just chuck it on the barbie she'lll be right until she isn't then it's fucked mate

You never know. Society is a fragile thing; this one could end at any moment, especially if it doesn't give ordinary people a reason to maintain it.

>feelsfuckingterribleman
That it does.

We will never experience what it's like to be born INTO a society where we are given a sense of purpose and belonging at birth, but we can make it so that future generations will be able to experience that, God willing

The guy with the gun is the leader, guy at the bottom right is the leader's best friend who will have a falling out with him and who, after the leader dies, will even in adulthood feel the burden of not living up to him. Guy with glasses is the smart one that probably dreams of writing plays or something, little guy in the middle is the wussy rat that betrays his friends in the end, guy on top right is the rich bastard that acts high class but actually has a lot of personal issues due to his distant parents.

No "we" didn't. "We" had not been born yet.

Stop trying to take credit for history you had no part in.

Goddamn. The Nazis did some cringey shit.

Should have just stuck to Hugo Boss and normal parades and whathaveyou.

Fight for what exactly you stupid monkey? Our cultures are being replaced by corporate materialism.

You should be ashamed of using that flag while being such an angsty faggot.

Earn your pride brother.

Not gonna lie, the Nazis were our only chance to conquer the universe. They wanted to expand outward; the kike just wants ultimate hedonistic control of anything in it's dominion, no matter how small.

>when the brazilian is right so you get angry and call him monkey

Nazis were by an large, very very gay. They hid it in everthing. Hugely try-hard.

Not just monkey...

SOUP MONKEY!!

That's really the thing isn't it.

All the success was just Prussian virtues and a strong military culture. All the failure was try hard bullshit faggotry from durr furfag

LET ME LARP IN PEACE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying there's anything wrong with being gay
?

Jesus Christ.

You are an embarrassment to the men and women who died for their country while wearing the swastika.

Every post is cringe as fuck. You are clearly on the spectrum and would have been euthanized in aktion T4

I like how the Americans are proud to won a war against their own people, instead of fighting with Germany, they fight for the jews. Disgusting.

>See? Don't whine about how shit it is.

seems to work for everyone else.

American puppets are really proud to now get fuck for the negros and jews, well done retards!

>WAAAH I WASNT BORN WITH A MISSION FROM BIRTH!!
But you were born with one mission and one mission alone. You were born in a wicked society with wicked people, with degenerates all around. Every single one trying to pull you down, but you must make sure to hold fast and never falter. You are an aryan man with infinite potential and the only thing holding you back is yourself. YOU must reclaim your heritage. You must fight degeneracy. YOU must fight for your family and race. You must never apologize, you must never complain, for the pain can only lessen. You were born at the end of the West, so you may save your family, your race, your culture. And if the West can not be saved, you must rebuild, you must bring the Aryan race to its new era. It will not be an era of shame or dissapointment, but an era of resistance and courage.

>babby's first troll

Take off your memeflag. Let's see what country you're from

Nice post, dixiebro

I'm sure you enjoy getting fuck by the jews, you fucking puppet, you fucking brain death retard. Fighting with your own kind, what a scum.

>being this pussy to show your true flag

You type like an angry middle school girl

Life was intolerable before Stonewall

That was the beginning of everything good

>i don't have any value or security in myself so i need society to have them of me instead

kill yourself degenerate

you think like a fat retard with autism, i'm a nazi, that's my flag

youtube.com/watch?v=O5bkJD9K6Ew

That's exactly it. As long as (((they))) can have ALL the wealth, who cares if it's a shit world.

Fuckin antihumans

Thanks man, there are too many deppressed hitlerites that cry over not having their utopia and do nothing to fix it. The only way we can achieve our dreams is through eternal struggle and stoicism. Degeneracy doesn't just go away, it must be erradicated and the first step is by fixing one's own self. I find it to be a blessing that God placed me in such a dark time, so I can truly fight for my brothers and sisters

Lol, the americans are such a cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=jTtc0dvcexI

Pretty sad that the entire generation brought up on Nazism died because Hitler sent them all to their death.
Should have surrendered as soon as they lost Kursk and there'd be a lot more Nazis now

I like this. Fix yourself before you can fix others. Be an example so your words carry weight.

AESTHETIC

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPK1JkbMGY&t=

You’re an inspiration, I sincerely mean that. I’m grateful that I’ve had the opportunity to read your posts.

Exactly brother, do everything you can to become the best you can mentally and physically. Then, if you see one of your brothers or sisters falling for the jew's words or any form of degeneracy, do everything to guide them to the right path.

Thank you brother, I hope you are inspired to grow as a person and become an inspiration to your people. Everyone has potential to be great, the only thing that holds you back is fear.

Let's be honest: the West will die with a whimper.
It's all well and good to write encouraging posts about holding fast and doing what's right, but the enemy have the entire media and education apparatus at their disposal. They have decades of brainwashing on the West, and now they are building foreign armies that will land the killing blow once we are too weak to provide resistance.

Your fellow citizens would rather fight you for being a mean ol' racist than the people running them over with trucks or blowing up their children with nail bombs. It was over before it even began.

Hail Victory.

If The West is truly over and all we fight for is for nothing. There is always the after, There is always the potential for rebuilding, but if we are completely destroyed with no way to rebuild, atleast we fought with every last bit of our strength and did not die like cowards, but as men

Hail victory, brother

>Stop trying to take credit for history you had no part in.
Like most black nationalists, white nationalists are, well, losers at life so they have nothing but pride in heir skin color and badmouthing others. Sad!

If you're going to troll like an autistic shill, at least check your grammar first, libcuck.

>Should have surrendered as soon as they lost Kursk and there'd be a lot more Nazis now

no, faggot.

there wouldn't be ANY nazis now.

change your flag, faggot.

the nazis didn't care if they won or if they lost, because they fought out of existential necessity. you aren't a fucking nazi. you have no fucking clue.

>we prefer to be called alt-write
That's all ya got there Cletus? Rilly?

Good. The only people who want a society that gives them everything they want are communists and niggers. Proud white men provide for themselves

>Individualist atomised autism the post.

>a place and a mission from birth

please user
not tonight

I know what you're feeling, user. One has to wonder if we'll ever get another chance to put things right again.

>LOL CLETUS AMIRITE WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB LOL

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB
No fuckwit, YOU are dumb.