This is exactly why conservatives males are subhuman

As a woman, I refuse to ever give insecure conservatives males any attention or validation. I hope every single conservative male in this world dies a slow and painful death.

>As a woman
stopped reading and saged

>as if that's an insult

It isn't?

Insecure?

Ha, you wish. Go flick your bean and feed your cats.

Well why don't you hope in one hand and neck yourself with the other

who gives a flying fuck. go destroy someone elses society you stupid whore

>commie flag
Show your cunt. All commie men have tits.

THanks for the attention and validation

Who was covering women and taking bullets , sheilding them ? those bad rotten men thats who.

>I refuse to ever give insecure conservatives males any attention or validation

t-thanks for letting me know.

worst thread I've seen on Sup Forums all day.

She parentheticaled herself.

Remember, nothing is as dangerous to the establishment as an unapologetic man.

Enjoy having your face eaten by cats before laying dead in your disgusting home for weeks before anyone finds you.

Women are inferior and are made to be subservient to men. By Allah, you will know this soon. O thot, enjoy the last couple decades of your "freedom".

The only times a man can cry and not be shamed is when his first child is born or a family member (dogs especially) dies. If you are crying at other times, stop drinking tap water

Women are the niggers of gender

>as if that's an insult
if she weren't offended it wouldn't be an insult.

I've been "shammed" for showing emotion by more females than males.

Tell me more, cunt. I'm enjoying this.

>As a woman
Stopped reading there, post tits and still GTFO

trips of absolute truth. girls get way more uncomfortable around crying men. they will never respect you after that unless its a parent or child dying.

>As

stopped reading

Post tits or gtfo, troll

>As a woman

This is you right now, lady.

The replies to this tweet are mostly comments like "how is this art". Strange how they adopt more conservative and narrow viewpoints (in the context of art, at least) when on the receiving end of something.

>S-stop ridiculing us.

Liberals ruin all jokes.

>commie flag
Post=ignored

I fucking love how this image is cropped. "who identifies as" just trails off into bullshit you just don't need to see because you already know what it says. Well done.

Good thing we're not conservatives anymore. We're progressives because things are moving our way.

WOMEN HATE WEAKNESS.

I know the guy, posted strett art with him here in Houston.