Yuropoors will never experience pure joy

>Yuropoors will never experience pure joy

Isn't that way too much calories for a drink?

(((Baskin)))-(((Robbins)))

>263 grams of sugar
jesus christ

Thousands of calories, comped.

lmao
pathetic europoor thinks a diet food has too many calories. Get free or get fucked

Almost all the calcium you need in a day, drink one and a half of these and you're pretty healthy tbqhwy.

It is certainly a task to drink it all

I'm glad it informs you it doesn't have any crustaceans in it.

>too much

Have fun dying of a third heart attack,you fat fuck
Your pic is very appealing tho,yummy

>38g protein
It’s healthy

>You will always be a European.
>You will never be able to break 16st eating European food.
>You will never have 200% of your RDA in a 1L drink.

my boomer father has survived 3 heart attacks you retarded spic. they are no threat at all on my diet!
skinny people are just jealous of the awesome shakes

Do you guys have it as dessert, I suppose?

>chocolate
it's a breakfast shake

Why don't you dip a m67 grenade in chocolate,then wrap it with bacon,sugar coat it,deep fry it,dip it in butter,add seasonings,add some checkup & mustard, eat it & then fuck off back to body positivity tumblr before the fuse cuts?

>why don't you fry hand grenades
because thats dangerous
heart attacks aren't dangerous because they only kill the weak

Is this what it's like to be hungry?

whoever drinks this deserves to get morbidly obese and die a horrible death.

263 grams of sugar, geez.

>mfw people actually drink this poison.

I'll have two chocolate Oreos and a fucking massive 3lb super bacon burger, please

I bet you drink water

>Not eating a kg of sugar every day.
Vegan detected.

I used to be 320 lbs and I lost a lot of weight by avoiding crap like this.

And for dessert?

You need 4 to get your daily kilo

thats the kind of shit I need to defeat my invisible enemies

I eat meat every freakin day, I just don't want to be fat again and get diabetes.

this is how you solve world hunger: subsidize baskin robbins locations in places with a high amount of malnourished people

the calorie distribution is almost ideal for people who are starving and it has a high amount of calcium/iron. mix in a multivitamin and this is perfect
your move UN

This shit never makes any sense. But pretty much all fucking fast food shakes are like this, because they aren't real food. If this were just real ice cream (cream, sugar, yolks, flavorings) and milk, then it would be 1k calories MAX with real whipped cream and toppings on it. But they used hydrogynated soy fat and high fructose syrup and milk flavor and somehow make it 2.5x the calories it ought to be. And they save like 5 cents on the cost to make it by killing you.

>hating american culture this much

reminder that caloric deficits during brain development lead to stunted IQ. it is tantamount to child abuse if you do not feed these to your child at least twice a week

I genuinely don't understand why people like Oreos. They're like a darker, bitter version of a custard cream, which is only a mid-tier biscuit anyway.

should get this less calories, health shake. look at that protein!

holy kek, my sides

i drink 2 of these a day when i bulk. good shit

This is absolutely disgusting but I can appreciate us slowly bringing the world to its knees through liquid sugar fat cups

could I survive on one of these a day + multivitamins and protein powder?

>2600 calories
>Drinking pure milk fat would be about 3200 calories

Like I guess that's something at least.

>Crustaceans
Who the fuck puts shrimp in ice cream

>just realized now it says heath instead of health

What the fuck? was my life a lie?

this plus
>1 costco pizza, fruit smoothie, and chicken bake
>2 toblerone before bed
god tier bulking food

Yes, but the absurd amount of fats and sugars would eventually impact upon your health in a way that you'd be likely to die much earlier.

That's too many calories for a day. I love a nasty treat but this would make me puke.

multivitamins are a scam
supplement with things that are proven like magnesium and fish oil

Now this is what I call heresy.

>This shit never makes any sense
WRONG.
The sugar business is gigant. They want to make you addict, is worse than cocaine. The goverment is with them.
They feed your children in school, they put propaganda on them since they born, they put a fucking clow, they spend billons on propaganda

Its full of VItaminsans Calcium though

Oreo's are shit tier b******s made in mexico. Their quality is too poor to even classify as a classy European biscuit

Tbh the Wendy's Double Baconator is top 5 best burgers ever made. Absolutely fucking perfect for bulking, and tastewise - orgasm.

Learn how to read faggot

Addendum

gonna need the macro rundown and price

>African children start dying of heart attacks and type 2 diabetes
WE DID IT BOYS

>263g sugar
>135g fat
>185mg Cholesterol
Jesus Christ, I'd die instantly after drinking that.

how is this legal?