Jojo thread

¡EL MUNDO!
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Johnny is silly

2nd for best boy

What if Johnny lobotomized (You)

I'd suck his dick, although he doesn't need to lobotomise me for that.

post quality cosplays

Post people making deeply grave mistakes.

>That GioGio
Muh dick

I like that Giorno tbqh

I don't have a picture of Diego fucking Giorno's mom though

>Diego
I fucked up
Whatever, a Dio is a Dio

I'm in love with a corpse

Holy shit

Just over 2 hours until digital UJ is released.

Are you posting this in an effort to dissuade my posting of him? That won't work my love for him cannot be stopped.

I need this D4C.

lol necrophile corpsefucker

Fuck off Narancia isn't a corpse.

But he is.
You want to fuck a dead guy, son.

Good grief, why are there so many shitposters today. It's fucking pissing me off.

Narancia is deader than all of Diavolo's deaths combined

The fuck is that on his head?
Did he burn a fucking cross on his forehead with an iron or something?

Who gives a shit? Why are you feeding the troll?

he's cosplaying as caeser

why do all stands have ass for days

I think I'm in love
That better be a chick!

He's not a corpse he died in Giorno's body. There's still hope. Death won't stop my love.

>He's not a corpse he died in Giorno's body.
And Giorno promptly returned to it, leaving behind Orange's lifeless body.

Because they're reflections of the user's psyche meaning the only things they're good for are fighting and fucking. May as well call them Freuds instead of Stands.

How can you fuck a ghost?

It is, and she's fucking BUILT according to the other images that guy shared a few days ago.

woo wooo

>that Trish

Narancia's body couldn't have died then since it wasn't harmed at all. There's still a way.

Because they're constantly working their legs from standing around all the time

Man, you guys sure like to RAIL Naranciaposters! Why, if I didn't think better I'd say you were trying to make this thread a GATED community or something!

I have enough power to bring Narancia alive one more single time, but only for [10 seconds]
After that, Narancia and Naranciaposter will die in a painless infinite dead, and they two will die together forever.

His soul is dead, though.
If his body is alive you essentially have one of those creepy jointed fuckdolls people make.

thats cool as fuck

They can interact with physical objects when you will it, so you could have your Stand hold someone down and rape them and if they try fight back against their invisible assailant their fists will only hit air since the Stand can affect but is also unaffected by physical phenomena. So you can't fuck a ghost unless it's YOUR Stand, but a ghost can certainly fuck you. If I had a Stand I'd use it to finger women in public so they have to try and act calm since no one will believe them if they say there's definitely a couple of fingers gliding in and out of her holes.

What exactly are those things on Gyro's teeth?
Are they dentures? Grillz?
Either way I doubt his father would've agreed to this

This is proof, that God exists.

There has to be some fucking bullshit stand that can bring his spirit back. I can't let my love for him die.
STOP

Now THAT'S what I call edgy

what are you trying to say? that we should tolerate shitposts because otherwise shitposters will feel excluded?

Beetles are gross

What's edgy about fingering women?

You need Jotaro to bullshit revive him like he did to Joseph.
And he's dead too.

Pretty sure it's just puns, brah

Shitposters are beautiful snowflakes that must be not tolerated since that implies dislike of them, but accepted and respected like the wonderful people they are. They deserve a chance at happiness and we must treat them like the special, unique human beings they are and accept their contributions to us like we would from anyone else.

fuck it took me too long

Yeah no

One Narancia walks into a BAR. The punchline is that he dies.

What's wrong, friend? Are you taking ofFENCE or something?

What was his name again? Killy Mcsplodey?

But would you able to look in your stand's eyes after that? We can fairly assume by now that all stands have some sort of conscious and self-awareness, even those who don't speak like Killer Queen.

There's still probably some unnamed stand that can do it.
Stop now

I'd force my Stand to finger itself so it knows who's in charge. Gets me off because I have very sensitive nerve ending right against the wall pressing against my prostate and traumatises my Stand, it's a win/win.

Why? We're having a GRATE time here!

Lethal Liege Lord

Big Bomber

Liquidator Lioness

Murder Monarch

POLE your head out of your ass and stop acting like you're better than us.

YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME

Please stop these puns aren't even good.

That's it. I'm calling PETS, stay where you are, you'll be locked up for good.

>naranciafags getting bullied

[СВЕТЪТ]!

Is this better than 1.0 edition?

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Just admit that your taste in boys is aPOLEing.

Kitty queen or killer kitty

Kira Queen

Your argument is FULL OF HOLES and IMpales next to the joy of puns, you fuck

Ok boys, i have time to make at least one more fusion.
I'll do the best request.

That picture of angry Narancia is actually pretty cute. Besides that, you shouldn't be posting here.

Yeah guys, we need to make SKEWER puns

It's good, my only suggestion would be to make the cat he's holding a little more like his teddy bear if possible.

Just stop they're not funny.

I resPIKEt your opinion, but I don't think you respect how hard it is TOMB make puns.

whitesnake in pucci's clothes

the hand and Heaven's door.

but heaven's door on the hand.

I SPEAR that these jokes aren't going to stop

The artist really NAILED that image.

I'll stop once you stop acting so damn HOLEyer-than-thou.

You're really STABBING ME IN THE HEART AND MULTIPLE OTHER VITAL ORGANS HERE. LIKE NARANCIA. WHEN HE DIED. BY BEING STABBED AND IMPALED ON A GATE. HA HA HA FUCK YOU.

The World and Weather Report

GATEread?

I'd like to TIMEskip across the forset with HER

Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond

did i miss the read along for the new chapter yet?

HAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY.
I GOT ONE. Caesar's a cool character but his development falls a little SPLAT SO FUNNY

No