How do I learn to debate so I can win against lefties?

How do I learn to debate so I can win against lefties?
Just knowing the facts is not enough since they usually just scream at me and try to get physical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q79yQquKq7M
amazon.com/How-Debate-Leftists-Destroy-Them-ebook/dp/B00JRJQ7Z2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When they get that way it is because the know they lost the argument and have nothing else but violence to resort to. Facts always win.

>Implying you can debate with lefties

Fuck them. Cut them out of your life. You will feel better

kill instagram

Sorry to say this ,but if they are hardcore liberals they will just ignore you.Most of the time they won't have open minds and just immediately think they have the moral high ground.Which in their minds make them think they won

Watch videos on YouTube featuring Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell and Fredrick von Hayek

Conceal carry. If they get physical, you shoot them in the stomach.

you win.

lefties don't debate, they scream and get physical.

Best thing you can do is workout, read books that will widen your perspectives, and live for truth. Don't let them force you to lie (pic related)

You ruthlessly roast them and then call them anti-white racists. The word racist is commie cryptonite.

Watch hundreds of hours of debates. Read 100 books on the matters you are discussing. Become a guru, and practice debating with your friends

you don't. let me enlighten you: liberalism is more than a political view. it's a religion.

for this reason and others, we live in a point in time where the truth has lost a lot of value.

point out hypocrisy from an emotional base is best method imo

debating doesn't help
play stupid, ask to be convinced, ask questions
but you have to get an answer
keep asking the same question until you get a straight answer
then repeat it back to them
that's what usually makes them mad

oh, yeah, I forgot, there's no way in hell to change their mind

human brain is very tolerant to its own shortcomings
but when forced to explain what they believe (when forced to talk) that's when they realize how many holes there are

true redpill here: you can't "win a debate against lefties" because they know their points aren't "right". they're only operating based on feels and emotions, and generally those feels and emotions are negative. they're usually just operating out of a sheer hatred for everything the world is and everyone in it. so you can't "win" the discussion with them because at the end of the day they don't give a fuck about reason or logic. that's why they move goalposts, dodge, mislead, strawman and do all of the other bullshit.

the biggest conservative and right-wing fallacy is to think that lefties are "dumb". no. they aren't dumb. they're insidious. there is a huge distinction.

so you can't "win" a discussion against them. all you can do is ask them questions and confront them with points that expose their hypocrisy and especially their insanity. Milo Yiannopoulos and Tucker Carlson were probably the best at this.

EG if someone says you have "white privilege" don't bother arguing that you DON'T have white privilege, just ask them what that means and what they want you to do to make up for it and eventually they will start saying all sorts of crazy shit like "whites need to pay reparations!" and blah blah blah.

you do that so that normal minded folks will see them revealed for the true monsters they are, rather than the fairminded individuals they pretend to be when they aren't being pressed.

also this is the ONLY shit that actually wakes normies up, cuz you can shower them with statistics, citations and facts all day and night, they generally are immune to them. they don't want to be bothered or burdened by long reading and critical thinking. only when they see "insane person that presents a clear and imminent threat to me and my family" do they begin to wake the fuck up.

you can yell at a brick wall all you want, but it's never going to do anything but be a brick wall.

Don't get on the defensive and don't let them try to deconstruct things

They dont want to debate, that would kill their ideas and make you equal to them.

>all you can do is ask them questions

in other words, let them hang themselves using the Socratic Method

Have an IQ of 200 and refuse to talk if they have less.

I stopped to care to discuss issues with people that do no know what Washington Post is.

Is not about others is about you! Look SIG posts. Improve yourself leave others behind.

Use their own tactics against them. They will straw-man you, use non-sequiturs and misnomers all while trying to bait you into an emotional response.

Point out their hypocrisy at every turn. If they call you a fag, call them a homophobe. If they seem even slightly emotional, point out that they're emotional and unstable or angry and aren't thinking straight. If they call you a snow flake tell them they're culturally appropriating the right but it's okay cause we've always been better and that they can't meme.

Hold them to account and answer every statement you make and question you ask before you move on and let them know it.

They can't handle a real debate and they malfunction when up against their own tactics. They've been too used to arguing with boomers for too long.

Study sophistry. Actually fuck that just go learn to troll from Sup Forums. Teach them how to make anti-nazi crystals if you know what I mean.

pic is relevant

spbp

probably the best advice you'll get, especially on a Sup Forums

If you wish to convince bystanders, study rethoric. If you wish to convince the opponents themselves try not to present yourself as the enemy, but to make them merely accept premisses which will cause cognitive dissonance later. It is essential that they figure out the conclusion of these premisses by themselves, so that they believe they are getting these conclusions on their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q79yQquKq7M

How is this not mandatory?

You need more delicia

this
basically depends on your goal

Shame is the best tactic.

The same way Lefties try and shame others for being homophobic, racist, sexist etc you shame them right back with how ill-informed and retarded they are

>You've never read this book?!
>You've never been exposed to this idea?!
>You've never heard this counter argument?!
>Derisive laughter

Just call them cucks. Debate is for faggots.

"Debating" using just facts really only works if it's formal. Otherwise you're begging to get a hotheaded engagement.

Just spewing out facts is retarded. You can't have Logos without Pathos, & Egos.

at this point these days "debate" really is for faggots. like what is the point of it? what is the positive result? has anyone ever said "yeah, you are right! i am going to stop being a leftist!"

no. all you can do is try to get them to come right out and say what they REALLY want, because all leftists and democrats are secretly radical leftists who hold much more extreme views than they let on.

so when they talk about "sensible gun control" just goad them into revealing what they really want, which is total confiscation of your arms and abolition of the second amendment.

then normies can see what the real game is.

there is nothing that wakes normies up, except for once in a blue moon when the liberals finally push them too far and they stand up and say "no!". like what happened in 2013 and 2014 in gamergate, when it seemed that feminism was going to take over the world.

Don't argue with crazies. You need to give them a rope

Honestly, if you want to change normies mind you're better off falseflagging and spewing their own bullshit cranked to 11.

Ben Shapiro has a book you could buy amazon.com/How-Debate-Leftists-Destroy-Them-ebook/dp/B00JRJQ7Z2

A wise man once said "be careful not to argue with an idiot, lest a passerby cannot tell the difference between you".
Reasoned exchange of ideas is one thing, look for good defusal and misdirection tactics to prolong the calm portion of the conversation
Once they start screaming, walk away with your head held high. It's not worth it.

i've done that here, just as satire, but always instabanned.

too bad too cuz my posts were really funny, like posting ugly mexican families and saying "how do we build a beautiful brown future?! what will we do once whites become a demographic minority? what sort of camps will we keep them in?" ect ect ect ect

everytime i've done it i've ended up with a 3 day ban from some loser powertripping mod. reason given is usually "off topic" which it clearly isn't, esp considering that Sup Forums has always largely been a satire board until more recently when it got an influx of newfags after the election.

You have to look through their social media and find pictures/tweets where they say or do something racist/sexist/etc. Then when they try to virtue signal pull it out.

Don't debate mentally ill people, but if you have to absolutely do it point out their falacies while making your point if they continue shouting just leave while asserting communism dosent work

use their own tactics against them

u gay

Don't debate. Ridicule.