Gun Control

Tell me burgers. how is a small, unorganised group of fat retarded hicks going to stop this imaginary tyrannical government when it supposedly turns on its citizens? Do you seriously expect to win a civil war against the state with your embarrassingly lackluster militia? This isn't the 18th century, you know.

So why should guns, which cause so much death and destruction, be legal when their only supposed purpose no longer exists?

aww sweet, a troll thread!

Why should you be legal, then?

Ha! Finally, victory achieved!

OP:1
America: 0

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Being able to own guns is see as a fundamental sign of freedom to those who are into owning them. It's just one of the many things that separates and shows our freedom vs so many other countries. Now is that misguided? Yeah maybe but the simple fact is that it's still #2 on the constitution, not 12, not 18 but it's free speech #1 and here is a gun for #2.

We are just clearly willing to accept a certain amount of shootings, killing and so on to keep the right to own guns. If there was a large enough culture shift to change that we could change it. Constitution is a living document.
Oh and like it not you have to admit pretty much no country can ground invade here. The entire country is armed to the teeth.

I hope you take the first bullet!!!! Liberal commie fuck!!!!!

You are pretty stupid, aren't you.

Recycled Libtard Post.

KYS OP.

>small group
Bruh we got more guns than people. A third of all Americans has a gun tucked away somewhere.

Thanks, that's the cap I was looking for.
>guns3
Post 1 and 2, kudasai.

Which is it? Do guns cause death and destruction or are they tools ineffective against fighting the government?

That's the most hilarious thing. They change their 'facts' to suit their narratives.

It happened many times in history where a small group of people were able to topple a government like the cuban revolution go look up the servile wars that took place during the Roman Empire.

Have you met any militiamen ?, a lot of these militiamen are combat veterans and have tons of weapons, then again you're a pseudo-intellectual faggot leftist who doesn't know nothing about the real world.

I bet you're some faggot nu-male living in Williamsburg in Brooklyn, whoever doesn't believe in the same delusions you do is considered stupid in your eyes but the truth is you're a cockroach who doesn't know a damn thing.

>So why should guns, which cause so much death and destruction, be legal when their only supposed purpose no longer exists?

you're such a brainlet, ever head of home defense, people own guns to protect themselves you dickhead.

>whoever doesn't believe in the same delusions you do is considered stupid in your eyes but the truth is you're a cockroach who doesn't know a damn thing
Projecting pretty hard there, lad. Sounds like 99% of Sup Forums, and you fit right in.

Ever heard of the Viet Cong and Afghan resistance (all of them that endured Soviet and American occupation)?

Ever heard communist rebels of Latin America.

>oh wow what a great post, i think im gonna screencap it
>better put my cursor in the middle of the fucking image because im a gigantic faggot

Heyyy, I'm not a hick!

Here, cleaned it up so it's less faggy.

thanks m8

So upon turning tyrannical, the state would lose regardless of whether or not citizens own guns. It seems like an armed population is an unnecessary addition, no?

Do you know how many guns civilians have? We have more civilian owned guns than we have people, by a good margin. Tell me how any government is going to be able to conduct a military occupation without the support of the population when there is a gun behind every blade of grass. The military has at best 1/30th the number of small arms the civilians do. If even 1% of gun owners decide to fight back then you're looking at tens of thousands of dead occupation forces and bleeding morale.

You just simply cannot hold the US without the support of the people. It's impossible

You cant occupy a country with tanks and drones. You need soldiers on street corners. Soldiers who will have to cover a lot of ground.

They could control the cities but in terms of the rural areas where all the food comes from itd be constant ambushes. Then when supplies get short in the cities youll have riots left and right

You dont win a straight up fight. Dont be stupid. The government doesn't win an attrition fight

given how well a bunch of farmers & mountain goat fuckers have managed to fuck up the Military in past wars I'd say they have better than average odds.

No, even if you're actively revolting it makes no difference if you dont have weapons and the other side does. Are you going to throw rocks at them? There are a plethora of cases throughout history where the population would've actively revolted if they had arms.

The guns are absolutely a necessary addition. They cannot win a war of attrition and they know it

There is absolutely no reason to get rid of an advantage that stacks the odds that far in our favor

It's not delusions, you just dont understand history. This means you lack both intelligence and knowledge because people explain it to you and yet you're still too stupid to understand.

People like you are a problem. The result of a spoiled society that believes these times of peace and prosperity will go on in perpetuity forever. History has shown this isn't the case.

Laws are words on paper. They wont save you when the government turns on its citizens. The only active defense against it are the citizens themselves.

Empires fall. Governments become corrupt and tyrannical. Crisis happen. Dont cancel your insurance just because the premium puts you out a bit each week

The Vietnamese did a good job of beating the U.S military. I think our hillbillies could do a good job of it as well

Yes, you're right. But couldn't the state have some elaborate

In case you haven't noticed, OP is a troll post. I was hoping that someone would post , and they did. And I agree with what you're saying and still stand by what I said. Perhaps not 99%, but close to 90% of this board is retarded sheeple that spout shit they don't understand. Useful idiots are of course necessary to every movement. I'm trying not to be one. I could go around saying that I'm pro guns, because I truly feel that I am, but I sure as hell wouldn't be able to explain why if someone asked. That is ignorance, and I don't want to be what I despise.

Nearly every revolution in history was an uphill battle up a nearly vertical hill. Most failed. Some didn't. Some succeeded even against the most powerful empires on earth.

Also most really became threats when a group of poorly armed rebels tactically struck military weapons supplies to claim them as theirs.

Read history

*some elaborate means of taking on the population? I'm sure they would have devised some decent methods of going about it, and if not then they wouldn't even try, so it would be the notion of guaranteed failure, which is contingent on an armed population, which would prevent a government from ever stepping out of line. So it's a safety net of sort.

>unorganised group of fat retarded hicks going to stop this imaginary tyrannical government

so true also bump

>guns cause so much death and destruction

Democrats commit the overwhelming majority of gun crime, maybe we should just ban them? Why do you always shift the blame for the problems you create onto everyone else? When are you going to apologize for slavery? I could go on, and on, and on...

>America DOES NOT have a gun problem
That is correct. It has a Democrat problem.

yayyyy a troll, I'll play with it. Hi Nigger lover, There are 300,000,000 legal people in America. Most of whom will fight back in small divided pockets. The tyrannical govt's lifeline is those people. Once we stop supplying them, and destroying their transport... they're as fucked as the British in the 1700's that will take 2-3 weeks for them to come screeching to a halt. Now, you're assuming all military will pick up arms against the citizens. they will not. The military are sworn to defend the citizens and the constitution. Not the government's interests. Military elites will seize the opportunity to become legendary in history. No general ever became famous for carrying out his leader's order to kill his own countrymen... many have been secured as legends throughout history for helping people overthrow governments. We'll be no different.

So basically we need guns because your a fag.