disgusting

Isnt this Haram?
I mean, damn. Must be fakelim.

You can get a job with the NSA with it.

STONE THE WHORE!!!

what does he think about this?

no its not

Lol no
Thats actually a white girl...forgot her name.
When did pol suddenly gone globalist with their hormones.
Have standards wach it to russians n czechs

English spanush french dutch german portugese russian are worth it italian manadrin cantonese apamese n korean are 2nd tier.

Besides theyd honor kill chad why wpuld they want u

I'm so glad stuff like this no longer does anything for me.

I have a homely wife and if I could fuck her personality instead, I would.

no, only gofer faggots learn it

Rick and Morty reflects the absolute genius of Dan Harmon. Well read and highly cultured, Dan Harmon has incorporated the whole of the history of philosophy into the very fabric of each episode of Rick and Morty. Rick is the embodiment of classical philosophy - from the pre-Socratics to Boethius. It's quite amazing how his worldview - mistakenly considered nihilistic - is on-par with Boethius' in The Consolation of Philosophy. Rumor has it that Jerry's persona is based on Theodoric, who eventually had Boethius killed in prison. There are brief moments where Rick exposes himself as a de-spiritualized Platonist, similar to Plotinus and his concept of 'The One.' Morty's character, on the other hand, based on science, rationality, and progress, is perhaps TOO rational for his own good. Morty embodies modernity from Descartes to Foucault. He represents the passing from the backwards Ancient to the Modern - the evolutionary dialectic from Ptolemy to Newton. The fact that Morty's fixation on science is so enunciated throughout the show gives me the impression that Dan Harmon has teamed up with Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson, two of the most brilliant scientists of our age. I agree with a former comment I seen on this message board: Only the intelligent can understand Rick and Morty. Dan Harmon was educated first at Havard - and then at the Paris Lyceum. He was mentored by John Searle, a brilliant analytic philosopher, who is concerned with nihilism and our ability to understand the structure of thought, and did his dissertation under under Franz Brentano. Sometimes, I get mocked for my die-hard love for Rick and Morty, but that's just a manifestation of jealousy, self-consciousness, and inadequacy. Everyone knows the viewers of Rick and Morty are curious, playful, young-at-heart, and, at the end of the day, will assume the most powerful positions within the institutions of our society. Only the refined mind can truly appreciation Rick and Morty.

sauce

Something about women wearing masks man. muh dick.

Not really it's a gay language, has good poetry though

qNxAzBL8 gets it, *urp* see you bitches in the new world

Yes. My gf is Persian. I love not hiding how much I hate jews around her. Her grandpa has really cool stories about his time in the Shaw's army. They lost a shit ton of wealth and property after they fled, but he moved back to try and get as much as he can back

Yeah, it is nice to be the exotic foreigner. I have the most fun in places that others consider to be backward shit holes.

BRAAAAAAP

Gross. Arab women are disgusting and their pussies smell absolutely wretched. I tried three times. 2 out of three were bad.

persians are not arabs

fake & gay

Thank god someone did a copypasta trashing r&m. That show is absolute cancer. I literally fired my last intern for liking that show, because in NV you don't have to give a reason for firing someone.

That isn't what Iranian women wear so I think you're lost

How did you meet your Persian gf? I'm learning Arabic for the same reason desu. #1 factor I'm looking for in a girl is whether she perceives the Protocols as genuine or fake.

This isn't the first time I've seen muslim women acting slutty, why are they so slutty? Are they sexually depraved?

Learning Farsi sucks. Unless you plan to go to Iran it's pretty useless, else... goodluck I guess.

repressed sexuality.

You must be fun to hang out with. Why would you fire someone for liking something that doesn't effect you in the slightest, that's no better than being a liberalfaggot. Unless he/she nonstopped talked about it, then I can understand.

Anime forum to be honest. We went to a con together and hit it off.

checked and they're seasoned whores by age 9

checked and they're seasoned whores by age 9, cuz islam

Would you still feel that way after the mask came off tho.

I've known a lot of attractive Persian women but they tend to stay loyal to their race.

#notall

I'd eat it like a side of humus and jew.

keep it all on, sexy.

>thats actually a white girl
>has brown eyes
>posting with le plebbit meme flag
Checks out

>Loyal he said

nice

>tfw no non muslim iranian gf
wonder how hard it would be to find a mena girl who is a minority religion like zoroastrianism

NO RACEMIXING

Source?

>Arab
>Persian
Pick one faggot

I'd racemix with this bitch and take absolutely zero, ZERO responsibility for our, or should I say her, offspring.

Same shit. If ya' ain't white, ya ain't right. That's what I say.