Every piece of Alt-Right propaganda speaks to me

I would vote for these people 100 %.

Alt-Right is Jewish cancer.
You don't need some kiked movement to tell you white people have the right to exist. Think for yourself, betamale.

I need to start printing out those posters and posting them everywhere
Anybody have a PDF of propaganda posters I can nail up?

A doomed movement. It doesn't matter if the propaganda speaks to you.

pretty sure what you just said is a crime in canada, I'm attaching a note to my dog the next time I send him to pleasure Justin Trudeau

>printing at home

Enjoy your tracking dots.

why don't you print a less shit poster?

Why is it doomed?

Whites haven't been inconvenienced enough yet and won't be until it's too late

Funny how they also said trump was doomed ever since he first even harbored the idea and oh...

Alright so when?

This propaganda is really fucking gay, man. Counter Currents is run by a literal faggot.

wtf is this?

These guys really need me to make their propaganda less boring/awkward and more palatable. Who made this?

Because it's filled with fags and meme kids with no actual plans on how to take power or "save the white race" other than putting up gay flyers and dressing like Mormons.

Cut the 1488 shit and you'll get a flood of supporters that aren't white but understand the threat.

gb2reddit

microdots, all printers add tiny dots that have tracking info on it
but who cares, printing flyers isn't illegal
its to catch dumb counterfeiters mostly

Sup Forums doesn't talk enough about Takimag and the genius that is Steve Sailer.

alt right is a neocon youth movement,

IDK, why don't I?
I guess I could photoshop something, I do have photoshop

Because he isn't important and nobody gives a shit about him.

We need LEADERS, not trust fund intellectuals and e-celebs.

IDK, I used to text my GF while getting shot at in Afghanistan

>leaf
>alt-right
the "alt-right" is made up
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

>J0O in ID

>not listing /pole/, the birthplace of the altright

Probably everybody will just become brown. Might be a few white colony standoffs in the next 100 years

(((Neocon)))

>water down your message and you will get flooded by shitskins who hate white identity
We'll keep that in mind.

I'm no kraut or jew so when I salute, I salute like a fucking American. So again, can we cut the 1488 bs and try a new symbol.

"""Only whites feel the effect of multiculturalism and joo's"" wew buddy

You mean like this?

Niggers are free to be nigger nationalists. Why do you always have to try to get into things that are for whites?

Close but no win yet. Also public schools heiled during the war to embarrass hitler. How do you not know this

Which whites. Cause there are like 30 kinds and more than half are shit tier.

Roman salute is eternal my friend

That's the Bellamy salute. It was ours before those unoriginal Nazi faggots copied us.

None of your concern, Tyrone. Go ooga booga with your fellow niggers and leave all kinds of whites alone.

That's actually the Bellamy Salute and it's how they used to salute the flag during the pledge of allegiance

You retards can't into propaganda or manipulation. If you really want something that's effective, print out shit like "Hey white people, you're all racist and going to be replaced - love Antifa" or something to that effect.
You want to piss them off and manipulate them towards your side

For example, pic related

This. Push people to the Right by making them hate the Left. It's how Trump got elected.

That really is all you have to do. Just show the average joe exactly what the left thinks.
Spread the left's insane bullshit. It's not even like you're lying.

>hey guys look at this black propaganda I made
Who would be dumb enough to do this?

One thing that's funny, the artificially-inflated outrage and hullabaloo being raised over these really does motivate people to check it out.

It's edgy, it's a counterculture. Now that liberals "won" mainstream media culture and shitted it up so hard, they've become very uncool. Think lesbian aunt who always ends up offended at each family meeting. Who wants to be like that?

they are already doing it to themselves