What are we looking at here? What possible use would a water hose be? A weapon cooling system maybe...

What are we looking at here? What possible use would a water hose be? A weapon cooling system maybe? Just seems so out of place. It almost looks like a industrial style hose with heavy duty fittings.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/04/vegas-madman-regularly-wore-gloves-because-of-bizarre-allergies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off shill.

there is a gap facing this tube in the bucket chairs
i doubt he set it up as a rebreather unless he had a tank inside those chairs that we didn't see in the pics
and even then we have no evidence of his having optics or any way to use a hose for this
but there is a gap in those bucket chairs and a hose leading out of it, regardless

see?

100% not a lying or a shill or anything but what could that hose have been used for.

Yeah, it's definitely routed through there at least, I just can't think of any practical purpose for it.

beerbong, /ourguy/ was downing bottles of german wine before unloading.

Looks larger than a normal garden hose, and the fitting on the end is much more substantial. I haven't found one online that matches it yet.

Looks similar to this, but this is for air.

my guess is he intended to use it as a rebreather should his position get smoked. it's not crazy to think there was simply a gap in those chairs, but the presence of this tube along with the fact the set up cams makes this pretty plausible
he did wallbang hotel security, and he did set up cover with those chairs, so there was a level of preparation going on. there would be zero question if a mask was found in these photos

Your pic is backwards. Pic related. Almost like a gunshot wound to his chest is trying to be hidden from the public.

its probably for a bomb
they said he had tannerite in his car right?
their was a bigger plan at play that some how failed

But if his intention was to escape, he would certainly have known that if he ended up in a situation like that, he was fucked and may as well eat a bullet. Which is what he did.

So it seems to me that the options were limited to either escaping before authorities pinned his location down, or if he was discovered before he could escape, to eat one. Where would a rebreather fit in to the picture?

It's a vacuum cleaner hose. He was a hypochondriac with a dust allergy.

>ejection ports on the ARs
wrong

from the 3d tour layouts, i think your pic is backwards. the one i posted didn't piece his body together right, but is properly-oriented. i dont think there was a deliberate effort made when putting it together to hide anything on his chest. for what it's worth, that doesn't look like a wound

it doesn't. but we have a hose and a gap behind deliberately-constructed cover. i'm just pointing this out

nypost.com/2017/10/04/vegas-madman-regularly-wore-gloves-because-of-bizarre-allergies/

Fuck me, look at that room
I bet he heard the designer was in the crowd somewhere

Not because he was a SERIAL KILLER?

this

An alien penis perhaps? Maybe a lizard people penis? A smurf penis?

irrelevant garbage headline
firing at the rate he did creates red-hot barrels and other components. that's why he wore gloves. i don't think he was worried about catching some shit in his final moments

cpap mask?

CPEP hose
He had trouble sleeping, IIRC

Could it be a CPAP machine for this fat beetus-ridden fuck? Who the hell knows.

Why is the hand guard so close to the muzzle?

I think he planned or had an idea of putting the tannerite around the concert grounds before hand but realized how retarded it was or just never did it

I'm thinking something along these lines too, but I've never seen a vacuum hose with brass fittings before. It also doesn't look corrugated.

Maybe something like this. I wonder if there was a compressor in the room for something.

it's a stopper to keep his hand from getting kicked onto the hottest parts of the weapon

It looks like a propane hose.

> 420

It looks like a good way to shoot of your hand.

Never seen a CPEP hose that looks even remotely that heavy duty, aren't they usually transparent? Also doesn't explain the large brass fitting.

Perhaps it was to vacuum up the smoke from the guns? It would explain the long delays in shooting. He'd have to pick up a new gun and set up the vacuum.

quick theory is that he might have cut a hose up to put over the muzzels of his weapons in order to assist flash suppression

Obviously the allergies are to blame. Time to ban assault allergies.

You have to push forward for the slide stock to work right?

Inb4 ops fefe.
Any generators/air compressors confirmed?

I'm taking a Kafka view of Steve now.

He woke up and found he was transformed into a bug.

"Was he an animal, that music could move him so? He felt as if the way to the unknown nourishment he longed for were coming to light."

Fuck user, you might be onto something.

Tell me about Paddock! Why does he wear the mask?

probably would melt

no if you put a foregrip up there, and wear gloves, you can touch along the rifle during fire without burning you shit
you can hold it like rambo and recoil that would otherwise kick your offhand onto the barrel won't do shit because your hand hits the foregrip there

slide stock no. all it does it articulate the butt of the rifle to jam your finger into the trigger. your offhand doesnt need to do anything but compensate

Here's some welding/brazing gas hose, getting closer.

The diameter is too large for a standard gas hose.
I know these things

yes stupid theory but thought i'd spit it out
also the hot bright gases would just fireball forwards and make flash worse
lack of flash during firing on the vids we have is a problem though. these are cheap A2 style suppresors that should have produced large star patterns

it was probably his original suicide plan

no definitely no way on earth

Never used one but always thought you needed to keep forward pressure on the foregrip and keep pressure on the trigger

Nope to small Pic is 3/8 Id hose OP's is 5/8 or 3/4 I'd for fucking sure.
t. Machinist

No, but if the gun is going off automatically, than your hand could slip and go in front of the barrel of the gun and get shot off.

Just saying that's an ugly ass fit to do a shooting in

Looks like a hookah hose.

CPAP machine?

Also machinist and hydraulics guy, it looks 3/4 to me.
Like part of a bong or beer funnel

I just want to know who's foot this is

This, it's clearly the size of vacuum cleaner hose.

Fuck off Cia niggers. We're doing (youzniggers) job.

what kind of machines do you run user

swiss lathes for me currently, also cnc od grinder experience

Not gonna lie this shit is weird, the fact no one can provide any explanation to this. Does it have anything to do with the guns or is it something else. Idk why call me what you want but its so weird id almost say it has something to do with MK ultrra id like to know what chemicals are found in his body. I know the Indian government said that the perps of the Mumbai terrorist attack had literal unidentified substances found in the suspects body is that the case here was he doing things we dont understand or was this hose thing all in his head allergy fear or something, i doubt that.

so they make 3/4 gas hoses. stfu with your expert opinions faggots

Even if it was 1", that's too small for a vacuum cleaner

not necessarily, no. you have to steady the weapon or the muzzle goes crazy and you can't hit anything. you don't need a foregrip though. you can brace at the shoulder and it's ok. if you you are firing a fixed weapon, and i think he had a bipod, you can shoot plenty fast without a bump stock. bump stock is just for goofing off really. but no it doesn't require any other components to hit a target. bump stock + bipod though is complete nonsense and nobody would do it. they make incredible triggers now. the triggers are so good you can fire incredibly fast once you get used to it. "semi auto". and you don't need a bump fire gimmick built into the firearm to do it

Thanks anons, any ideas then?

What could it be for?

CPAP machine

OH WTF

Wanna know how I know this guy didn't shoot a single gun?

There's an important piece of equipment missing from this picture

>
Yup. He probably was gonna pump the room full of propane then light it up

Soro's

I don't know and I've been asking the question since these pics released. Guess we'll have to wait for the book

Thats what I was thinking too, it looks like the blue corrugated tubing we use for aerosol setups.

this is a good point
it might just not be in the photo. discharging any firearm indoors is fucking insanely ridiculously loud

pool noodle

It's where he puts lube in and sticks his cock and cums in

Sort of like a soft sock for a cumrag

Fiber optic cable. A camera.

You are correct.

It’s a giant straw that allowed him to slurp Mtn Dew Baja Blast out of a bucket while he was shooting.

Usually clear or faint blue. Also, why would a CPAP machine be in the living area well outside the bedroom.

He would hang himself with it

But CIA guys came first and suicided him with multiple shots

Where is your yard wrangler? Fuck it, where are most of the conspiracy theorists yard wranglers?

Paddock was fat as hell. That may be a hose to a CPAP machine.

>foregrip that far forward
he's a big guy

Bridge mills/6axis, vtms, vtlsx7, make rocket parts my Fren.pic related.

>Las Vegas PD found the lube tube

All plastic, no brass fittings. Even the commercial vacuums built into the walls in some places don't use large brass fittings.

double dildo

the image that brings to my head, fucking lol

the universe doesn't exist only within these three pictures
therefore it is possible equipment like ear protection is off camera
we are working on the hose

Most likely place we'd find them is still on his head.

Even with ear protection and M240 would give you a mind bending headache shooting it indoors

>there's no way this guy has all this tacticool shit and even wears unnecessary gloves but not ear and eye protection.

He is dressed in loafers and comfy pants like he was about to go play some vidya poker

Enema before mass shooting and suicide because he was definitely going to shit himself. A Paddock always plans ahead.

Its a hose he used to suck his own cock

Notice how any vacuum hose has a spiral wire inside?
That's to stop it collapsing under vacuum.
It's not apparent on the mystery hose. It looks smooth, though it does seem to have some sort of nozzle

Cop probably. Pictures always get bombed...

pic related... cia faggot killing kids in baghdad

If I pulled that off would you die?

It's a vacuum hose. He was using it on his benis to relieve tension from murdering people.

We need an exact size of what's in the picture.

hookah tube?

Man, I know it's irrelevant but I get the worst sense of dread looking at those pictures, man. Just feel straight up terrible. Can't shake it.

farts and giggles aside
medical hoses are mostly clear