Bigots on Sup Forums will defend this

As a proud Indian this makes me so angry. We do not deserve to be treated like this. How does this make America great?

>Trump's promises and policies — from the “Muslim ban” to a directive that may alter who gets a work visa — have convinced many foreign nationals that they are not welcome. For many of the 2.4 million Indian nationals living in the United States, including roughly 1 million who are scientists and engineers, the fears are existential; although roughly 45 percent are naturalized citizens, hundreds of thousands still depend on impermanent visas that must be periodically renewed.

>Some graduates from Indian colleges have considered setting out for Canada, which is wooing tech workers, or heading to Europe. Personal safety fears are driving decisions, as well. After a white U.S. Navy veteran shot two Indian engineers in Kansas in February, killing one, Indian newspapers ran news coverage of the story and editorials for days. The vet had angrily questioned the pair about their visa status.

>This year, the number of people applying for a high-skilled worker visa, the H-1B, dropped for the first time in four years — from 236,000 last year to 199,000, the government reported. Attorneys sensed that Trump’s travel ban and vows to tighten vetting procedures have unnerved petitioners. The new wave of H-1B applicants began processing on Sep. 18 – with the numbers severely tightened. More applications are being challenged than ever before.

>Sahay, in Oregon, knows that purgatory too well. Back in India, his niece and nephew, once eager to move to the states, have ditched those plans. The election of Trump has soured their views on America. “Their first reaction is, ‘No,’” Sahay says. “‘I’ll go to any other country but the U.S.’”

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/22/trump-has-started-a-brain-drain-back-to-india/?utm_content=buffer41179&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Other urls found in this thread:

aapiusa.org/Advocacy/Legislative
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO

Unlike you guys, we flush turds when we're done with them.

The fewer immigrants coming to the US the better. 199,000 H1-B is still far too high. I think an annual cap of maybe 50 is enough to cover the extremely rare circumstances where an expert in his field is quite leterally the only man int he world who can do that job. The rest of the time train Americans.

Oh and deport anyone who came post 1965 or whose ancestors did.

It's the only way we can avert a race war.

Since when did I have to justify myself to you, Ranjeep? Get out of my country. And it's MY country, make no mistake.

less immigrants? why would that bother me? byeee

Stay in your actual shithole, poo.

I wanna fondle his boobies.
Ya got any more pix?

IN

Why are you posting Eli Harmon's picture?

Dude is quite intelligent.

Immigrants are what make America great, not dumb racists.

America belongs to everyone. I am just as American as you.

What kind of shitty trolling is this shit called? Thanks in advance.

>Trump supporter
>intelligent

Pick one, Cletus.

Get out Poo! How are you faggots suppose to become a superpower if all of your goddamn "scientists" and "engineers" are in our country?

No - the rule of law, the constitution, christianity, capitalism and western civilization made America great. Not immigrants.

And if you're Indian then you are not as American as I am. Just as I am not as Indian as a man form Bombay.

We Indians run most of the top U.S. companies.

POO

Then why is India so awful? Do you have an excuse for that? Immigrants are weighing us down and preventing us from further progress.

haha, modern American would be shit without Indian immigrants. did you see the OP? we are your doctors and scientists and engineers because White Americans are either too dumb or too lazy to handle these jobs these days.

>Indian
pic related

Oh, is that why the US is such trash these days?

Answer the fucking question poo! Quit deflecting.
Why is India so inferior to the US in every way?
There are Indian doctors in my area, and they're fucking shit.
Also, with a billion fucking people, how come India never wins any gold medals at the olympics. Fucking sad.

Based Eli

Propertarians world wide

Indians go out, wages go up, Americans get hired.

Sorry Pajeet, nothing personal but you’ve gotta go. H1B should be reserved for INCREDIBLY specialized work, $200,000 salary minimum.

Stay in your own shithole, faggot. We don't need you.

The Indians have to go. They are stealing spots at all top tech public university’s payed for by our tax dollars. They lie and steal our financial aid, our scholarships, and our children’s futures. Fuck Indians

>There are Indian doctors in my area, and they're fucking shit.

I don't believe it. I think you're a bitter White guy angry that more qualified Indians are getting the jobs you want.

maybe we don't want pic related in our country.

>America belongs to everyone. I am just as American as you.

no, you are not. bye bye shit head

Curry niggers need to learn to be not disgusting and speak proper English or get out. Mexicans work all day outside and at least they don't smell like shit. Meanwhile Indians are mostly doctors or IT and always ALWAYS smell like shit.

Go fix your own country Raj. You guys are in a desperate need of a eugenics program. Gas the untouchables, caste war now.

you are antifa as you were outed to me on another website you fuck.

POO

>insult us
>get surprised when we tell you to go home
Your entire race is autistic.

India for Indians, America for whites and native Americans.

Wrong, shitskin. America belongs to white people, and we're going to make sure you all get the message soon.

please come to japan

>Indians are smarter than white Americans.

I don't believe it.

How come whites? Whites only belong in Europe. Go back now.

Yes I am.

Nope. Try to force all nonwhites to leave and see what happens.

America is great because it is multicultural and opens its doors to immigrants.

>I am just as American as you.
Somewhere in the back of your mind you know that's not true.

You should be happy that all those Indians are more likely to stay in India now and help clean up that garbage dump. Maybe one of them will invent a flush toilet.

I guess we will have to see what happens.

By the way, if you're a Gujurati, Khem cho?

I am a graduate student in engineering at a US university and there are far too many foreigners in the programs.

That anyone can defend a system where 80% of the student body aren't US citizens but are payed for by the US tax payers is amazing to me. We are literally training our replacements but the left doesn't care.

The scope of the student visa program needs to be reduced dramatically.

>I am just as American as you
And I'm just as Indian as Gandhi, right?
Nice logic

Of course people in Kansas couldn't tell the difference between an indian and a sand nigger.

Over where I live in Monroeville PA, Indians have been here a very long time and people here can tell the difference between the two, and both republicans and democrats like the Indians around here.

If widespread civil violence ever broke out, 99% of foreigners would make a beeline for the nearest airport. No one wants to die in someone else's civil war. Chinese and Indians especially are known for being skittish at a whiff of violence.

lol the code that poos wright is downright retarded and very often needs to be made workable by american programmers.
And way to leave your countrymen behind in absolute shit.

I would honestly pay Indians to go to any other country but the US. Canada maybe

that's what makes it great to people coming from shit countries to take advantage of the accumulation of white christian values maybe.
What made people want to immigrate here in the first place? It couldn't have been because it was multicultural. There must have been something to draw in all those migrants. I wonder what that would be...

You sound bitter. Why shouldn't U.S. universities accept many foreigners if they are the most talented and capable? Whitey needs to get used to it.

All of the Indians I know write much code than the Whites they have to work with.

Many of us are headed to Canada now thanks to Trump and the bigotry of many Americans. We will make Canada great instead.

Get out of my country you fucking poo in loo you have your own country you human garbage.

Simple: Because it doesn't serve the interest of the American(white) population. It doesn't even serve the interests of nonwhite Americans but most are too stupid to see it.

Pajeet and Wu won't give a shit about Jose and Tyrone.

Your people are hired because they work for less money.

If we let fewer of you in, and the work must still be done, employers will incentivize the positions that need to be filled.

You are a surplus of cheap labor that harms Americans.

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

Show bobs and vagene

Not surprised you fell for your Indian lies. Indians are so insecure and also incapable that they can only create lies about their betters in order to attempt to take them down. Fuck to poos

0/10 bait.

you are larping as an indian on a chinese little girl cartoon image board for discussing politics on a friday night.

I seriously consider you reevaluate your life.

mfw we also annex Canada and deport these disgusting curry nigger colonists from our continent.

FUCK OFF INDIAN. you don't like the way america treats you? Name one other country where you will have it better? there are none. You are in the land of milk and fucking honey and you need to deal with the shit just like the rest of us. Either man up and make america great or go cry in some other faggot country where you will be way worse off.

Looks like Indians are pretty good at reading the writing on the wall. Safe travels, pajeet.

I once had an Indian guy unironically tell me that he's a nazi and memorizes hitlers speeches and all kinds of stuff. I'm really German looking so maybe that's why he said it, really caught me off guard though. Indians are silly

listen, people.. i will tell you how it goes down..

- american based company will hire consultants from india because of cheaper rates.
- a few of those from the group of consultants will work onsite in the US (because lol wtf, the rest of the damn team is overseas).
- said onsite resource will milk the h1-b visa and try to stay here as long as possible, maybe even try to get citizenship.

don't be fooled in thinking they are here because we are lacking the skills. the great majority are here because cheap ass companies who would rather pay for quantity over quality brought them here. and yes, they are taking our jobs.

Go back and improve the lives of your kin, pajeet. You got that sweet american education, now go uplift your people, you selfish race-traitor.

Why do so many racists claim this? Are they just angry that they cannot compete with immigrants?

America IS my home. I would like to bring more of my family here but all the news they read about this country and its President is scaring them.

india must be very shitty if every indian wants to get out. they should stay in india, or even get back to india to make india great by itself

>We will make Canada great instead.

NO! NO! GO MAKE INDIA GREAT YOU FUCKING NIGGER! POOS ARE TRIGGERING ME REEEEEEEEE!

Go back to India you human shit you'll never be an American just a person with US citizenship just like if I got Indian citizenship that wouldn't make me an Indian.

it's probably better to go back anyway. now that all the companies are sucking big AWS bezos cloud dick it makes more sense to roll out projects from overseas from a cost savings perspective. more job opportunities abroad means even less opportunities here.

we dont want you in canada either
go make india great again you piece of shit
why are all you fucking shitsklins parasites that want to ruin white countries

lol, you don't know me, you shithead. i am probably the most un-racist american you will ever meet. i command a team of indians at work and they love me and i think they're great. that said, everything i wrote is true, you dumb fuck.

Why do you love white people so much and what do you think will happen when there arent enough white people to teach the rest of you to be human?

Do milk.

Fucking Poo. You come to New Zealand and all you do is steal jobs from working class NZ citizens.

thats so bootiful

>i am probably the most un-racist american you will ever meet.

You are a liar. How come all racists deny being racist?

Get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it, dothead.

hahaha ok, believe what you want. i don't have to prove anything to you.

You claim to not be racist yet you write a bunch of racist shit about Indians milking the system and not the best qualified.

>“‘I’ll go to any other country but the U.S.’”

>When your country is literally a shithole but you're still picky

We need a war badly it seems.

Indian doctors are nothing but a goddamn fifth column in this country.

aapiusa.org/Advocacy/Legislative
Look at this nepotism bullshit, solely based on race. These cunts will ruin healthcare in this country.

>Nearly 50% are scientists and engineers

No fucking shot, Punjab. They mostly own gas stations and pump gas.

Man that guy some serious gyno

>"high test" trump supporter
>literal gyno from estrogen build up

He's not a good face for the cause desu

Stay mad, Cletus.

Those are the facts, Cletus. It's not our fault you can't get a decent job.

Lots of Trump supporters and Alt Right people seem to have serious gyno problems.

I'm living on the west coast and i'm predicting that the Jose and Tyron vs Pajeet and Wu dynamic will actually be a major factor in the coming years

Hate to agree with the poo but everyone is at least a little bit racist.

>America belongs to everyone
Then why don't you feel welcome here?

An Indian doctor is basically a death sentence on the operating table.

indians do not own a monopoly on "milking the system". many different groups "milk the system" in one form or another. it is your PERCEPTION that because i used this term for indians in this scenario and because you are indian that you assume i am racist.

You aren't welcome though.

he is not making a point that everyone is a bit racist, he is assuming and calling me a full-fledged racist. don't pretend i blew that out of proportion. you know damn well his accusation was without basis. if you go back and read my posts you will see that i have not used any derogatory terms for indian people. i pointed out facts and observations based on my work experience.

50 lol you're actually retarded. Where did you pull that from?