DOG FACES JUSTICE

This rat is facing justice (FELONY), we are taking America Back!!

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/06/uc-student-who-stole-maga-hat-in-viral-video-could-face-felony-charges.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/04/uc-riverside-student-presses-charges-over-alleged-theft-of-maga-hat/
deplorablekel.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/untitledgstrd.jpg?w=470
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>brown skin into the bin

These are the dogs that bred from nothing into over 50 Million welfare-peasant culture rats in America in the last 30 years.
More coverage:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/04/uc-riverside-student-presses-charges-over-alleged-theft-of-maga-hat/

Lol fat ugly cholo dike cunt.

"It" is an insult to Dikes...even White Dikes can be respectful.

Bump

>By showing that she took it off his person, the crime rose to the level of felony, Vitale said campus police told him.
i wish i understood criminal law

well criminal law enslaves peoples of color so it cant be all bad.

ugly spic BTFO

this is in commiefornia, nothing will happen

Hahahahahaahhaahah didnt someone figure out she was a dreamer and didnt DACA just expire ? looks like someones going back

If the guy gets a Jew lawyer, I think they can do it. We have a lot of those here.

If true, it pleases me. She was horrible. That said, "Give Me Back My Hat!' Still rings in my ears as the pathetic cry of the still trying to remain civil white man.

He didn't have evidence that she physically took it, once she made videos essentially admitting it...it's assault/battery.

>they demand the university pay Macias’ rent, grant her amnesty, cover her legal fees, condemn white supremacist violence, and support a sanctuary campus.

top lelz magapedes ! kek, kek and soforth

Nice

What the fuck? Are they enforcing war demands?

laughing my fucking ass off

How is stealing a hat a felony?

>how is stealing property a crime
huuuuuuurrr

hate crime?

value of stolen property usually determines the severity, theft != grand theft

Dude I thought the exact same thing.

>But then Macias posted a bizarre, profanity-laced “SnatchAHat” video online, which eventually went viral, that showed her physically removing the hat from his head – and then verbally attacking him for promoting “genocide.”
Did they get their facts wrong? Haven't seen that video.

the thread has all of maybe twenty posts and you couldn't even be bothered to read that much? pathetic

unfortunately, if he laid hands on her, the one being charged would be him. land of the cucked

When you physically take property directly from someone, such as snatching their hat, it becomes assault in commission of a theft, aka a fucking felony, you memeflag faggot

Oh, I thought she recorded herself stealing the hat. Admitting to it on video is pretty dumb, as expected from a dreamer sjw cunt.

>Half Nicaraguan
>White

Go back to The Donald

i think i understand now. since she had intent (to intimidate/mock/threaten) it's "aggravated assault" which is typically considered a felony, according to jewgle

Value is completely subjective

He might value his hat more than he values his car

Good, fuck that turbospic.

well that's just not how it works, if it's assault like says it doesn't matter.

Imagine a guy rips off an article of clothing from a woman...then makes videos admitting to doing it. Now ask your question again.....

fuck no, this is Sup Forums. Also no one addresses this
Are you retarded? How do you not know what felony means? it's not even different in Australia, you just dumb

>grab someone's hat
>the state can put you away for years and take away many of your rights

In an ideal world the man would just shoot or pummel her and take his hat back

an article of clothing like a hat? How is that a felony? Maybe if you mentioned something about how she stole from the POTUS you'd have an argument. That's the obvious direction. Still not anywhere near felony.

Purity mixed...is purity lost. You would understand that if you Aussie fags hadn't given up your guns and your balls years ago....

>my ideal world is Zimbabwe

If she lost weight she'd have bangin titties and probably get the male attention she's desperate for

His lawyer has nothing to do with it, brainlet. This isn't a civil suit.

If you lay your hands on someone else with intent to harm, deprive them of property, or unlawfully restrain them, it's felony assault. It's battery as a separate charge if harm results that was intended (not happening in this case).

If her little fucking finger brushes his hair during the course of lifting the hat off of his head, it's assault. No two ways about it. So morale of the story - if you shove someone outside of a bar because they parked like shit next to your car and dinged your paint job, it's a Felony and you lose your right to own a bullet (much less a gun) or vote. Enjoy.

yeah, im satisfied with this outcome (liberal going to prison) but im not happy. justice shouldnt make you consider "wtf"

Before Obama took over, he could have slapped her and walked away. As long as he didn't use excessive force, the Campus police would say "next time don't tough other people's stuff"

Now that the post-modernist, Leftist horde has taken over the Media and the universities...this Rat takes someones stuff, and her Rat friends cry bloody murder.

Beaker comits crime
>GIVE HER PRIZES NOW

Nuke my state Rocket Man

You are an idiot...you can't touch other people, then you make videos giving evidence that's it pre-meditated, based on a discriminatory intent (motive,hate crime territory) and you give admission of guilt...the DA can throw the book at you. It's called a "Grenada"....

I forgot to add - if you deprive someone of their property while in their presence, especially off their person, it's bumped up to a Felony robbery. Most states rule it this way, and CA is one of them.

Cocking a fist, even as a joke, is felony assault.

The "victim" kept his cool as she snatched from his person. That makes it "assault" and not "theft".

View the before and afters. She went from a 6.5 to a 2 in 3 years.

Where is there before and after?

Hey goys. What is this broads name, again? This goy wants to see the photos. There was video, photos and dox in the previous thread. Anyone have a link for this gentleman? I am out of time here.

>Maybe if you mentioned something about how she stole from the POTUS you'd have an argument.
why? he's just another citizen, same rights etc

>assault = exhibition of intent
>battery = actual physical contact
that's why it's assault AND battery

I am fishing:

so far Edith Macias

Spain dumped their garbage in the southern hemisphere...they proceeded to not make a single industrial-world power.

Now America is besieged by hordes of these rats sneaking in a breeding....

maybe she'll learn right behaviour from hard consequences

There is no way in hell this will be ruled a felony even if it is the POTUS. You guys delusional.

AKA: Chata

> But then Macias posted a bizarre, profanity-laced “SnatchAHat” video online, which eventually went viral, that showed her physically removing the hat from his head – and then verbally attacking him for promoting “genocide.” By showing that she took it off his person, the crime rose to the level of felony, Vitale said campus police told him.
Well if you would read the link OP posted you would see that due to the fact that the accused posted video imagery of the theft, it had risen to a felony charge.

>hat crime

so i can steal people's heads now? is it legal?

deplorablekel.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/untitledgstrd.jpg?w=470
Look at the bottom of the page. She was a solid 6.5

it was only 1 year

>deplorablekel.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/untitledgstrd.jpg?w=470

Studies "Ethnic studies"...payed for by the taxpayer....says it all.

I'm seeing NO 6.5 pic at all. If she wasn't an ugly Rat troll, and got some dick, she wouldn't be this way.

>Get caught stealing a hat = misdemeanor
>get caught steal a hat on video = felony
I can't understand this, but i don't care enough to read the article. Thanks for at least a little explanation.
If you cause

Oh my god you are right - see how she tried to pass as white back then? Posting lighter photos with straight dyed hair? Then it didn't work so she became a jaded SJW Ethnic Studies major. I see it all the time in California...............No woman that get's white dick acts this way....

You aren't doing shit.

I can't help but wonder if she turned SJW because she turned ugly or if she turned ugly because she turned SJW.

Better tell all those people complaining about their burkas being torn off to stfu too then

Please, study the phenomenon. The ugly is the result of SJW - not the cause. This is not a one time event. This is the standard evolution.

Good night, anons. Keep up the good work, everyone.

>admits to a felony
>is in college
Higher learning my ass

Night Bro

I don't think they realize how fucking stupid those demands make them look.

fuckin praise kek for that one, she's a fuckin idiot

Holy shit thats a woman? She looks like a 13 year old boy. I dont think you can charge 13 year olds as adults for theft/harassment

Rename your gif faggot it's Bill Murray

stop promoting this retard

she made a gofundme and ebin trump supporters flooded her with donations to show maga doesnt stand for hate and she made 1000s

roasted

>Tries to leave
>Cops appear
>"Get over there"

that's the joke
got oneee

shes a dreamer that is facing a felony
shes gonna get deported

"declined to press charges because campus police told him it would only be a misdemeanor"

“Honestly, this isn’t me trying to get revenge on her,”

Why are Americans such cucks? Fight back, pussies.

>How is stealing a hat a felony?
It seems it's the manor in which it was stolen. Apparently if you forably take something from someone, the crime is more than just the fact you lifted their property.

That's depressing

Standing silent, and being shamed into silence...is that reason the Left has risen. It doesn't matter if she gets attention from the left - we need to embolden the right to stand up.

another one bites the dust, sad

>man fuck your laws...

ho ho well lesee bout that sugar

He's a republican in Commiefornia that probably doesn't want his house burned down by deranged Antifa fags.

How was it stolen? taken from her head?
I know a rabid hat thief that must be stopped.

When will the catch this infamous FELON?

It looks like it has Downs Syndrome.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c
He's not a cuck, he literally tells her to go back to Mexico KEK