California sues Trump for fucking everything he does

California sues Trump for fucking everything he does

When will the fuck off?

California should be nuked, we can finally be rid of Hollywood for good.

>rolls back birth control mandate
>spic pop growth skyrockets

California's subtle redpill?

>sue over an executive rollback
leftist genocide fucking WHEN
WHY ARE ALL OF THESE "LAWSUITS" COMING FROM THE FUCKING WEST COAST AND HAWAII

>government sues the government
Is this how a nation is supposed to work?

it's just another frivolous lawsuit that leads nowhere and wastes taxpayer money
something democrat states are fantastic at doing, that being wasting money that isn't theirs.

We really should be passing out pamphlets to conservative judges nudging them toward the kind of activism that liberals are doing. How funny would it have been if Obama couldn't do anything for 8 years because some activist judge in Alabama told him to fuck off?

Why would this be a problem? I got my cat fixed last week, just neuter Hispanics so they can't breed.

>state sues the federal government for something it is allowed to do
what a fucking waste of money

spics don't use birth control, only whites do.

>i don't like this democratically elect president because he isn't aligned with my fancy ideologies
>better sue him, that'll show these rednecks that we are the true owners of this nation

Fucking taco niggers expecting comped shit without paying into the system first.

I have a feeling this shit will continue
dem president gets in, rep states will also sue constantly in front of sympathetic judges
nothing gets done, rinse repeat

Well if Calexit happens probably sometime around 2024

every time a lawsuit happens precedent gets set
so when shit like this gets smacked the fuck down, courts naturally throw out any future lawsuits such as this.
In a way, liberals are hurting themselves long term.

Animals don't naturally use birth controls, we have to force them to. Just have the Humane Society round them up and give their balls a snip and problem solved. They do it with stray cats here

None of this shit will stick anyways.

We'd also be rid of Silicon Valley.

Arent they the majority already in CA? I mean most of their politicians are beanersit seems.

Executive order
Executive order
That's the way the nation works. California doesn't even understand the country.

>suing the President
When is Trump going to crack down on California and make them come to heel?

Nice. All our tech shit is from South Korea anyway so not like we need them.

California. Fuck off!

Fun fact, you can't actually sue the sitting president. All of these are just a vehicle to create a headline.

Get me out of this fucking hellhole

Birthcontrol is irrelevant for controlling shitskin population because shitskins want kids as they get more gibs with more kids. The real problem is the gibs. We should take away gibs if minorities have children.

PROTIP: You literally cannot sue the president or the federal government

COME ON KIM, YOU FAT FUCK, NUKE IT ALREADY!

It's always California/Hawaii/Oregon/Washington because they, unlike a state such as New York, will get their case before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the judicial arm of the Left.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

SV is cancer, most shit like Google/Facebook/Twitter etc are all useless and society would be better off without them

So it'll go to the SCOTUS just like every other dumb lawsuit and they'll get BTFO like they do every other time because the government is under no obligation to pay for your birth control.

Or just take away their welfare check if they have kids. The only reason niggers and spics have 20 kids is that 20 kids gets them a big paycheck from the government.

PAY FOR MY SLUT-CARE, YOU SEXIST MISOGYNIST PIGS!!!

PAY FOR IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do the left think Obama was a good president. Every single fucking thing he did was an executive order bar Obama care. Aside from Obama care trump can go through and repeal it all without any reason other than he can.

California can eat space neck while Trump pile drives his steamy dick right the fuck into their goddamn faces sploodging gallons of semen all over Palo Alto and Hollywood. Later in the day after tea he will pull his presidential DICK out and SPLOODGE ALL THE FUCK OVER MALIBU making all its commies sticky with Capitalist cum... On Tuesday, TRUMP will pump his massive dick god pulp all over Zuckerberg's weak vessel while this shitty weak data miner melts like the shitty shit he his

>So it'll go to the SCOTUS

No it won't, it'll be dismissed because you literally can not sue the sitting president.

>Sue a guy that's been in court more than OJ and WON.
>Win
Pick one. BTW, to answer your question , this makes all women less likely to fuck or fuck around. This also makes white women more likely to breed as white women love nothing more than to get primal with men that can procure resources.

White man wins again.

The case is against the federal government but these journalists are actually bloggers so they don't know shit.

You can sue just about anyone for just about any reason. Suing someone doesn't really mean shit anymore. Plenty of states sued Obama over a number of things during his 8 years but the kike run media which basically jerked him off every single day never reported any of it

roasties on suicide watch. kek.

I wish my cats could get a welfare cheque, but apparently the only animals that can apply for it are violent savage ones

this shit is actually pretty fuckin funny.

>it only repeals a mandate that insurance is required by law to provide coverage for X
>insurance companies can still provide coverage for X if they want
>religious cost-shares no longer are required to pay for things they don't want
>it's not even an expensive medicine.

watch the courts show themselves to be completely partisan and eventually get btfo by SCOTUS