Why tf did the NRA say that bump stocks should be 'regulated?'

The liberal media is eating it up. Now that the NRA gave a little it's all going to be down hill from now and (((they))) aren't going to stop until the 2nd amendment is abolished. I didn't even know what a bump stock was until the Las Vegas shooting, but I'm sure high capacity mags or the 'dreaded barrel shroud' is next.
youtu.be/1UGKEbEbFBQ?t=4m55s

>pic related it's a shitty graphic from the NY Times.

*start the video at 4 min and 55sec

politics, user
a good chunk of people think the nra had something to do with this

Hey user, if you read into it, what they are saying is politicucks should look at the letter of the current law on prohibited weapons.

They designed the bump-stock in such a way to get around the law. NRA know this.

They are being coy. It all comes down to definitions and the definition has no clause for such device.

Rewriting the law will require new definitions and basically a ban on guns that reload themselves which would ban a whole lot of guns out there and that will make the argument murky and die.

the nra has always been about the big guy, mr moneybags big business gun manufacturers

they hate, hate, HATE with a passion civilian gun owners, boutique gunsmiths, and imports

interesting

Because bump stocks are for retards and nobody gives a shit if they are banned.

It's a good way to divert blame and let the left think they won something.

They wish to make illegal any firearm which is capable of being bump-fired, i.e. all semi-autos with a magazine. Basically (((they))) are jumping the shark. Popcorn?

NRA has been "giving up a little bit here and there" for fifty years.
Fuck the NRA.

The NRA is the compromise gun lobby.
Donate to the GOA instead.

(((NRA)))

What did anyone expect? They were originally formed to give guns to niggers. Great idea guys!

1. It's not a fight worth undertaking
C. you can make a bump stock out of your shoe laces whenever you want. just make sure ATF niggers isn't watching

Wow, you did your research. The only problem is we can't be sure.

Sorry your memestocks will be banned soon. Learn to shoot and you won't need one.

it's what i would do to give lefty fags the impression they're making progress in order to shut them up for a while. give them a win on something that is fucking useless anyway. fuck bump fire stocks. if i want to waste ammo firing like a faggot i can use my belt loop instead of wasting money on a bump stop and making my ar look fucking retarded

Conservatives are already on shaky ground about defending their precious firearms and every mass shooting pushes the gun ban clock up one hour. Besides, our senate is moderate enough to have it happen and I don't see it getting any more conservative after ~2020. Hell I think most americans are on the fence about guns and this isn't going to help win them to the right.

Shhhh, Morning Joe is reading this thread.
See

Can you elaborate on this?

>I think most americans are on the fence about guns
lmao

But it was Reagan who passed the automatic firearm act that barred automatic. Bump stock was just a work around and was back by a supreme court case. All of the guns Paddock had were legal.

...they just wouldn't tell you about it or immediately think about the 2nd amendment and feel powerless about it.

>they love big gun manufactures
>but not their customers!

"lol"

>All of the guns Paddock had were legal.

Which is exactly why we need gun control

Just now figuring out that the NRA is controlled opposition. Like you've never read the Protocols.

Really activates the almonds

Any actual rebuttal?

What would lax gun laws or a "good guy with a gun" done in that situation to prevent it from happening?

Guessing 'regulated' means they will become a NFA item.

would it have changed his mental state of mind if he wasnt able to use guns? would he have been like, "nah i wont kill anybody" ?

>oh look honey, a faggot

MORE BACKGROUND CHECKS

Can someone explain to me how bump stock can turn a semi into a full auto?

Implying that someone can't steal a truck and run over 86 people in france

Would it have made him less likely to seek illegal alternatives?

How desperate do you think he was? Clean mental health sheet, no terrorism, political, or religious connections, nothing major happened in his life leading up to the event, etc.

So many fagots in here who have never shot a gun. Go try it and stop asking questions fuck

I don't like that it's one more step in the long line of steps in infringing on civil liberties.
I agree that bump stocks are lame, but I don't like any concession to the radical left.

NRA is kike'd. It has it's uses but they're pretty much in the enemy camp.
Seriously, the GOA is the real defenders of the 2nd Amendment.

It's not wrong though, NRA represents american gun manufacturers only. They block imports and give up machine gun rights and things.

The bump stock uses the recoil from the bolt to work the action as fast as possible.

purchasing a gun indicates you are looking to kill something

purchasing a truck indicates you are looking to drive somewhere

>b-b-but they can be used for the same purpose

that's why we use bollards

it applies pressure to the trigger when you apply forward pull on the riffle. as long as you apply forward pull, the rifle will continue to move forward towards the mechanism that pushes the trigger after it recoils backwards after each shot.

Rumor is the NRA is seeking interstate reciprocity for conceal carry permits in exchange for banning bump fire stocks.

The argument has to escalate to erasing the 2nd. Its not gonna go from guns one day and ban the next day.

So are they gonna ban devices that helps you pull the trigger? People modify triggers to make it easier to pull and is legal. There are people who can shoot as fast as a bump-stock. Are they now banned from owning any gun? Then they would have to try to ban guns that automatically reload. On and so forth...

The argument to outlaw bump-stock is the edge of a long slippery slope and the majority of americans will not want go down to the bottom of that slope.

The views are polarized right now but as they get a glimpse of whats at the bottom of the slope the political landscape will flatten out.

Which you can do yourself without the bump stock.

you
>TRUMP IS A NAWTZEE RACIST AND WE NEED TO RESIST HIM
also you
>We need to hand over our guns to Trump

So?

This. The NRA only just barely protects the 2nd. The bare minimum. I've never given them my money. GOA only.

They said that he used a tripod. But you cannot use a tripod and a bump stock at the same time. They're lying to us.

This whole thing is about scaring conservatives the target of this terrorist attack, into accepting gun legislation. But it is pointless since this attack was carried out by the people who were supposed to protect us and I think that, by now, most people are smart enough to realize that.

Don't give up your gun rights.

>. I didn't even know what a bump stock was until the Las Vegas shooting
Hell I was in the US Army as an Infantryman for 10 years and I never heard of it either. I agree give and inch and they will take a mile.

>want to kill

98% of humanity instinctually doesnt want to kill people. guns are bought to collect or protect

murder is already illegal. and his history doesnt need to dictate current motive. if he didnt have access to guns, he'd still have wanted to make a statement in the way he did. whether it be guns or a truck

the good guys could return fire

32 floors up, in a hotel, in the middle of the night, with a pathetic semi auto handgun? Paddock could've easily used a 1 inch hole to shoot out of and he'd be just as efficient.

For that specific situation, nothing. But stricter gun laws wouldn't have changed anything either.

Paddock's guns were legally purchased, so yes, stricter laws would've stopped it

The problem is the classification. They took a spring out of past bumpstocks because it was deemed a mechanical device by ATF or something.
If the stocks get removed then the slippery slope might begin. The democrats (or some at least) want guns banned and confiscated, for law enforcement to be cucked beyond all imaginable standards, for criminals to be normalized as much as TG bathroom rights

I, and assume others, won't be donating to the NRA next year and it isn't for the reason they expect.

This was the entire point of this Psyops was a gun grab. The 1st thing out of Hillary's mouth was talking about Bump stocks & silencers (Silencers havent been said to have been used in the Vegas attack yet but it makes me think it was supposed to because Hillary started complaining about Silencers immediately)

The American people arent buying this shit tier Psyops so far, but unfortunately it seems NO ONE from the NRA or LEO has been on /pol seeing us dissect this obvious Fail Tier Op.

Someone w/ some connections to the high ups on /pol PLZ contect them & fill them in on this bullshit before they just spoon feed this obvious bullshit from the Left.

If the Left can convince the NRA & Repubs that the Op was real then we ALL lose. They dont give a fuck if the American ppl are red-pilled about this. If they pass the Laws we're fucked.

Slow trickle to Communism from here... And I pray that isn't the case. Donny's too red-pilled to buy any of this bullshit Op tho. I think he knows it's utter horseshit.

the entire crowd could all pull out their guns and return fire on mandalay building surely someone would hit him

I'm pro 2nd amendment. However, if you removed tax stamps from supressors I would be ok with banning the bumps.

Strict enough laws to stop mentally healthy rich white people from buying guns are impossible.

stricter laws would have made it less convenient for him to get the guns maybe... but it wouldn't have stopped it

Did you read the part about the 1 inch hole?

Plus, do you really think forcefully keeping citizens armed 24/7 is actually a good thing?

An outright ban would've stopped him, and virtually all others

yes all citizens should be forced to be armed at all times that way no one tries anything

Not everything is conspiracy - there are a lot of disgruntled, criminal and psychologically ill people that will commit acts of violence in US of A. Some are high functioning like Paddock, but most are dindu-tier. The nature of the crimes follow the nature of the person

I dont even think Texas would think it's a good idea for an entire stadium of people to be armed w/ beer being sold LOL

>Falling for obvious b8
Honestly I'm not It sure wether or not It you are b8

an outright ban would guarantee a million of him armed to the teeth shooting lots more people. How come Sup Forums is getting flooded with this shit now?

Not just bump stocks.

NRA said all non essential modifications should be banned. Scopes, lights, bipods, lasers, hand grips. All of it. The NRA also wants to ban surplus ammo, and regulate ammo purchases.

The NRA will take our money and carry out the anti gun agenda while pretending to be for gun owners. They care about manufacturers only, and manufacturers live off government contracts.

The NRA has always been about serving the government and gun laws, never about the owners.

an outright ban on guns would only increase black market sales.
you must think an outright ban on meth keeps people from obtaining it right?

An outright ban on guns would guarantee that I'd be killing commies in the streets.

Many things about the Vegas shooting do not add up, and most of /pol will disagree you w/ the information we've dissected in the past few days.

Some obvious fuckery is at play.

>until the 2nd amendment is abolished.
they can abolish the entire bill of rights and it won't mean a goddamn thing. they aren't laws, they grant no power nor guarantee anything. they are simply a list of reminders about our god given rights that can't be taken away, no matter what the jews do.

They better figure out a peaceful way to carry this plan out. They will literally start a Revolution. If they think Americans will give up the 2nd Amendment it's gonna get messy. I dont need to elaborate.

This is a no brainer. Bump stocks are a novelty. They can't be aimed well, they jam up guns easily and he could have done the same attack with a couple of regular ol' AR15. If the NRA gives an ambiguous statement the government reviewing blah, blah, blah... it shows the NRA is willing to be open minded BUT most importantly it will help keep gun grabbers away from black guns and semiauto and focused on the EVIL BUMP STOCK!!!

By the way, word is that 2 rifles on the scene were jammed up. I'm not surprised as the surefire mags he used are pretty notorious for jamming and bump fire stocks are too.

How does that work in Chicago?

we already went over this faggot. It was a masonic ritual sacrifice of white Christians for progressive jews to earn favor with their golden calf aka Moloch and bless their November 1st "Days of Rage" american spring

Yeah, instead of buying legal semi-autos with a bump fire stock, he would have bought full auto AKs from some his contacts with drug cartels. Big difference, for sure.

yes, stop giving the NRA money. dilute - I mean, diversify! - you contributions to pro 2A PACs. contact your representatives every day and urge them to primary Trump when the next cycle rolls around for being open to banning bump stocks. and last but not least, vote straight libertarian ticket in the midterms

that'll show enemies of the constitution, foreign and domestic, that you mean business

... I really hope this is all shilling and people aren't greedily slurping up this bullshit as much as they seem to be

>meme flag
>crazy person
I'm going to go ahead and say this post will be in the New York Times tomorrow.

nah, bump stocks are a meme but they aren't even terrible with a *pod. Still, for the amount of effort people put into that stuff a lawless person could just drop in a hundred full auto sears.

Bring it then you dumb fucking kike. Who's gonna be knocking on doors? You? LOL

You don't have the balls, or the manpower.

The NRA didn't "cave" you fucktard.
The ATF has been using bumpfire stocks and devices like them as conviction bait for YEARS.

See, this is how it works.
>BATFE like any bureaucracy acts to serve its own interest (max convictions)
>BATFE has discretion to prosecute or not on any of these devices (they actually define what's legal or not on these vague items)

>BATFE doesn't prosecute the sellers, but threatens them and shakes them down for lists. Some might even be outright front companies

>BATFE nails random ass little buyers of these gimmicky toys and prosecutes each case as if the guy had a full auto weapon (and manufactured it when he installed it)

>endless supply of "criminals" for them to prosecute

>????

>PROFIT!!!

So anybody that has followed this shit (which has been going on since the Clinton admin) KNOWS that whether they're BANNED or not doesn't make a difference, due to the wide latitude the ATF has in DEFINING what's what and applying that to prosecuting shit.

Exactly! My user. Which would lead to ask what are they banning? Rapid fire? How can you ban rapid fire? Cucks are gonna be like fuck are we gonna put a speed regulatior on all guns to prevent rapid fire?? Which would fall flat because even responsible gun owners would balk at having a mechanical limiter on how fast the next round can be shot which would severely limit any sport usefulness of any gun. Then they would have to move the argument to semi auto or self loading guns. But there are people that can operate a bold actipn as fact as a semi auto. So forth... that lead to talk of repealibg 2nd and that is not going to happen without an outright armed milita against fed fight in the streets.

i dont give a single dime to jew controlled corporations and pirate everything i download faggot fuck off

NRA were the ones that pushed the 90's Assault weapons ban too.

They turned a corner for about two decades, it may be that they are compromised by the liberal agenda again.

Good for you?

Amazes me how most think the government is some seperate entity that does things to the hapless masses. They are only representatives of we the people. Pick up a phone a hundred times a day and tell all the reps to protect our rights or lose their jobs!
Save and protect your own rights.

bump stocks SHOULD be regulated.

t. Concealed Carry Guy

>las vegas was the ritual
>it was interrupted early

>somehow in the cuckistanis mind im the one threatening things

so suck sargoys nigger dick

They classified shoestrings as bump stocks, too. How to regulate all common household items?

hence the flag fucktard

>NRA said all non essential modifications should be banned.

No, they didn't, you lying kike faggot. But of course lying kike faggot is just me repeating myself...

You deserved the fucking ovens.

You aren't going to let the jews know you are a burger then?

Most supporters are probably retards and will cancel membership because of it.

Cucks supported the No Fly, No Buy politicians brought up. Then were against it. Can't find their YouTube video about it.

OOOOO Skydaddy. The Devil. Shakin in my boots kike. Spirits are bullet proof in this dimension.

it isnt going to help shit. gun grabbers will NEVER stop. once they get those stocks theyll be going after alternate triggers. after that theyll be back for the HPA and then itll be back to the status quo of trying to ban "assault rifles" and semi-autos. it will never end.