We're being raided by commies and nigs. Sup Forums next level string pulling...

We're being raided by commies and nigs. Sup Forums next level string pulling. What if we orchestrate this nov 4th to become an all out race war. All it would take is one black lynching and then right wing death squads would come back in full swing. The monkeys would join antifa on nov 4th and be mowed down. Then, no more fucking bbc memes and dindus shitting up white society

I don't want to die though. :(

Hey its easy to LARP when youre a faggot in AUS> Come out here and deal with their bitch asses...then you have some say. In the meantime, keep it on the low. If you want to win the race war, fight on the interwebs. This is nothing but a psyop against the jews...get better than them at their job.

yea let's all go together on the same day for a setup, great idea

who /xanarchist/ here? is total Xanarchy redbulled?

We already have the negro on our side nazi. Prepare to get you guns confiscated by big buck nigger squads while we laugh and draw up kill lists at party headquarters.

You shouldn't be scared of death. I am willing to die for this cause 100%. For my race and for the future of humanity. Hail fucking victory!

Go suck a nigger dick faggot

Keep projecting fascist

>big buck nigger squads
Go suck on it already.
They'll let you.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Is it a common thing for nazis to save pics of dick sucking on their comp? Really makes you think

yeah I notice the flood of commies, my fuck they are low iq and their spelling is atrocious

Will the commies block roads on the 4th? or are they going all out this time?

I hope you communists get your communist state. Nothing kills more communists than fucking communism. Fuck commies

they are literally childless creeps

This is a cyber cafe for enlisted soldiers.....idiot. The guy in front is playing a race car game.

>not one comment about this fuckin spastika

fuck your nigger flag filthy turdboy

CIAnigger pls

Nice try. The Right needs to sit this one out so we can all watch the commies and trannies chimp out with no one to blame.

Nobody on the right is going to take your dumb fucking bait.

Nov 4th you dumb fucks are going to bury yourselves and we are going to sit here and watch. Then when you're done we are going to pat ourselves on the back and ridicule you with quantum memetics.

It's gunna be a comfy as fuck few days.

>bad idea

if anything publicie it, or share directly to local police
>a second shooting, getting lots of press is undesireable

we have the government majority
and are shifting mainstream culture
>why would the winning side engage, the desperate scum now? show them for fools and radicals

Best hope is for Antifa to start a war with the government, then the RWDS show up and take out both before seizing power.

doesn't change the fact that CIA is on this board also FBI

We aren't "winning", Republicans have the majority in government yet they can't get anything passed because they are controlled opposition. The only solution is a second Revolutionary War.

>kek

would have missed it. noticed yellow patch in right arm no one wears outside of training (assigned duty position)

that and CIA shills, not army
army isn't suppossed to deal in domestic issues

we've been getting raided continuously for at least the last 4 years you gigantic faggot

honestly we're so used to it that if we came on one day and there were no shills or slide threads we would probably freak the fuck out

>the "solution"
would be more damaging than the problem

sure you might be cured... after a decade or so of brutal fighting and starvation. to try to rebuild from nothing.

not worth it.
life is good, used the slow broken system we have, for as long as we can.

No, my birthday is Nov 4th and im going out and getting wasted and banging some nasty bar rosties
plus i live in metro detroit and its pretty nice here for white people, blacks are so busy killing each other

>but its off the charts right now
making it even hard to use.

most are 1post by OP
and tons of duplicates and clear bait.
>they should have taken me as a janitor last round of applications :/

>MUH NOVEMBER 4TH
Each of these random shilled dates is approximately 6 weeks apart

Fuck off, xanax is for rich middle aged women, poor niggers, and white teens that wanna be cool.