well
>well
well
>well
well
>well
well

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/08/10/preliminary-hearing-eric-clanton-charged-berkeley-bike-lock-assault-pushed-september/
archive.is/NUKUl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to know too.

Bumping for answers tbhm8.

Wage raise,faggots

Need to be refilled, newfag here.

is hearing or whatever was late september and its been a week or so did he plead guilty did he settle i need to know and cant find any updates

He chopped off his penis and dug out a vagina so he could be the village girlfriend to 3000 tyrones in san quentin

nothing probably. bump for interest

Hearing pushed to December.

He's some kind of college faculty fuckhead who hit a Trump kid over the head with a bike lock in the spring. He got pinched and his next court date is in December. He has priors so he will be going to the booty house for about a decade.

Source?

Lame. I want this guy's life ruined now.

Patience user, preliminary hearing reset for December. Normal defense lawyer monkey shines. The evidence against this violent sissy is Hugh. He'll be spending several years in prison where he belongs.

Released for lack of evidence and awarded $1m in damages

Alameda county online court docket. You can search by name. Also some citizen journalist types posted YouTube videos from his last hearing.

berkeleyside.com/2017/08/10/preliminary-hearing-eric-clanton-charged-berkeley-bike-lock-assault-pushed-september/

archive.is/NUKUl

So he's not going to prison to get bummed?

Christopher "derp!" Cantwell is going to get the needle for pepper spraying an antifa while Eric Clanton won't go to prison for trying to murder a Trump supporter.

Wow, I love Trump's America!

Well it's clearly going to take a while at least. I hope he gets life for attempted murder, the wait will be worth it to know pretty boy will get ass raped for the rest of his life. Sometimes I hope he goes on here and knows that he was got by a bunch of autistic man children. Hopefully he kills himself first desu.

does anyone know how the aryan brotherhood and nazi low riders are treating Eric in prison? I'm very intrigued to know