German polack here. Just fucked a Jewish girl. Did I do good or is this race mixing?

German polack here. Just fucked a Jewish girl. Did I do good or is this race mixing?

I swear that steak looked better in person fuck

if you're not jewish, then yes it is race-mixing
there's a reason they dna test over at birthright israel. it's not to find out if you're a religious jew...

only if you played Adolf and Anne

if it was an IDF girl i can't blame you

Race mixing aside, you should go vegan. It's a much more important issue.

semd mor pic of stek bb

Ashkenazis are just whites larping as sand niggers anyways

Not politics

MODS

It is okay only if her head was in the oven.

Race mixing.
Thanks for being degenerate.

Only pic of that one. Here's one from a few nights ago

Fuck off

fug, havent had a good steak in years

Did she want you to fuck her ass? All the jew vag I've had liked butt sex.

You need to buy thicker cut ribeyes and learn to grill them on high

Sluts with kids and white girls also like it in the booty

Ive got a jewish gf.
Jews tend to be more selfish and egotistical than non jews but its really not a big deal. The only thing i dont like about jews is them sticking to themselves as if they are supreme beings who need their dna pure. Ive got an iq far above the avg jew

bitch lasagna

I used to like a nice juicy steak like anyone else but it's wrong to unnecessarily kill intelligent, emotional animals, and it's wrong from the point of view of wanting a healthy planet for your children to inherit, given the incredible environmental damage that animal agriculture causes.

Can confirm

gaia cultist be gone

let it sit fag

Also your steak looks disgusting. If you're going to unnecessarily kill a sentient animal for food then you might as well cook it properly, as otherwise you're doing a huge disservice to both yourself and the animal.

I'm sorry if you feel that killing things for no reason is an indelible part of your identity.

It tasted pretty amazing. I might have some cashew laying around for you, berry picker

How did you find a Jewish girlfriend? Very, very rare that they date goys.

Unironically This.

Men eat meat you faggot

Shall we post sluts that like it in the butt?

lol thanks u too

rude

Don't be this autistic about it, seriously. It doesn't matter who you're fucking as long as it's not some trashy nigger or brain dead spic. If they look white and they're attractive, go ahead.

I fucked a Jewess a few months ago. Thought she was maybe relationship material but that was before she told me she had fucked over 35 guys before me. And she didn't like to give head either.

>wrong to unnecessarily kill intelligent, emotional animals

>unesccary

>food

What if they're a prior mudshark though?

If the camera was slightly more in focus on the piece on your fork it probably would have looked better, the stuff on the plate looks better then the piece you cut off.

That's a weird attempt at an insult. I mean I like cashews, and I don't pick berries myself, except blackberries from my garden.

Nah man that's just a stereotype perpetuated by the meat industry.

Only a fool would take the satire posted here seriously

If your not a berry picker, then why are you picking berries from your garden?

where is the char????

That nigger obviously didn't grill it

are you kidding me? i'm in nyc and had at least 3 jewish gfs and they really didn't give a shit that i wasn't jewish.

Why the fuck are you eating off of the floor

Well they're not going to pick themselves now are they?

Practice Pussy is good Pussy

Rank the blowjob, and how nice were feet? Two critical factors when seducing the jewess. Both are usually fantastic.

Well no, though I imagine some birds, squirrels and chipmunks could do it for you.

Who gives a shit. Fuck whomever you want as long as they're ok with it.

That’s a sexy beast. Perfectly pink inside like a good vaj. Which starving Poo is begging for more pics?

You're not getting enough color on it, get that pan smoking hot, sear on all sides, baste with butter finish in the oven.

Its not racemixing unless you impregnated her

Yeah my buddy finishes it off in the oven too. Tastes surprisingly good that way

Fuck that. Get a one inch thick ribeye. Let it sit until it's room temperature. Salt it and pepper it. Get your grill up to like 700 degrees F. Throw that steak on there and close the like for 4 minutes. Then flip it over with a pair of tongs and grill it for another 4 minutes. Let it rest for 10 minutes after that then eat it.

no its the other way around

Wrong. Not that I blame you for not wanting to claim them scumbags

Ashkenazis are at best 70% white the rest is sandnigger and actual nigger( Explaining the curly jewfro)

Exactly. Assnazis are retarded larpers

Ashkenazis are germanic jews

Assnazis are slavic turkic mongrels

i still find it fucking hilarious how they're called "Ash-ke-nazis"

>ASH
>NAZIS

hahahahaha its a good reminder