ITT: PROOF Alex Jones is a russian asset

I double dare you to read this thread and say with a straight face he isn't a russian shill

Other urls found in this thread:

americasurvival.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/How-Jones-Serves-Putin-Propaganda-Apparatus.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g
americasurvival.org/2017/10/was-vegas-an-fbi-sting-gone-bad.html#axzz4unGvfeFr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/24

3/24

3/24*

4/24

5/24

6/24
STILL WAITING FOR THE EXCUSES, SPIN DOCTORS

7/24

8/24

9/24

10/24

11/24

12/24

13/24

14/24

WELL POL?

15/24

16/24

17/24

18/24

19/24

this isnt bait, this guy is an obvivous shil

20/24

21/24

22/24

23/24

fuck, 22/24

24/24

Thats it. ANYONE who still shills for this anti-american hack (at worst, or at best a lazy cuck who just parrots what he reads on RT)

IM WAITING
americasurvival.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/How-Jones-Serves-Putin-Propaganda-Apparatus.pdf

Bump and I'm fucking waiting for the excuses

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
>youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g
>youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g

Definitely a Russian plant

Do you use a program to post so fast - I want to repost the Mandaley LARP in the near future when it reaches an interesting zenith.

Kill yourself faggot

He isn't a russian shill.

I converted the pdf into images and downloaded them
not an argument vlad, its all here for EVERYONE to see this

Shareblue fag confirmed

No shareblue, just actual conservatives who dont want assets;/retards to be taken seriously. If you want the outsider theories just go for the JBS

Then he's their useful idiot who uses them as sources and repeats their words without realising or checking it

correct. he's a zionist shill.

woah, another leaf another non-argument

tl;dr
Every time I look at Alex Jones, I think..... cocaine and hookers.

can you please summarize I am too lazy to read and Alex is a good meme.

This is all very interesting. I followed Jones over a decade ago and have watched his show and mental faculties decrease in quality over the years. I dont listen to him now. I also have been following various shows on RT for many years. Some aspects of popular conspiracy movements may indeed be funded by these exterior sources but given the vast research into many of these subjects I dont think that discounts thier legitimacy.

Alex Jones and RT have certainly exposed alot of valid issues that are important to people in the US. RT for instance gives platform to 3rd party candidates, and I originally heard about Bitcoin on RT about 8 years ago. These may undermine the established US government but they are certainly valuable peices of knowledge and I am glad to know about them.

Something is definetly up with Alex.... I will look further.

I love ha media that undermines the legitimacy of the US government is fine with me as well as it is true. There are a

Basically his super duper sources are literally russian propaganda outlets, and some of his articles are just translations of russian propaganda articles, and not even RT or Sputnik, but lesser known, smaller ones. He's also connected to a bunch of other shady people and such

The U.S. was never a Democracy, and it is being controlled by hostile forces, most of which either just want to sell weapons or start wars for Israel, it's still nefarious.

Despite the insistence that this is a "variation" of Soviet Propaganda, that doesn't mean shit. Soviet Propaganda didn't work because it was false, it worked because it was simple truth that gave a narrow view of events.

the idea that the U.S. is being criticized correctly for it's war mongering, weapons-dealing, international mafioso con-game just to obfuscate the horror of the Russian Regime is fucking silly.

Everyone already knows Russia is a complete shit hole full of corruption and degenerates. Rare is the Ruskie who would deny this. America on the other hand promotes the idea of its superiority while simultaneously wrecking havok across the world for shekels and jewish goals.

Uuhhh but this is true though? The government of the US definitely has nefarious roots.

It's almost like... he's looking for information outside of (((MSM))) control. I remember MSM were saying something along the lines that looking information in sources not under their control is RACIST and LITERALLY HITLER, and anons from Sup Forums were blamed to do this on regular basis.

yes goy, always trust the (((russian msm))) tho, lets not use a variety of sources we can check from small alex joneses in other countries, lets trust the (((russian government)))
these people are John Birch-tier too, they're not saying the government is good, just saying what's the objective clearly is

Ie elephant man

MUH BEAUTIFUL MUSLIMS, WE NEED TO STOP ISLAMOPHOBIA :'(

Jones' sources are not primarily Russian. You're using a Poison the Well fallacy here. Also, your initial premise is incorrect and silly, as I noted in my post here:
to condense that for the sake of brevity, your 20+ infographics want us to believe that Jones' and other Pro-Soviet (?) sources are trying to drudge up America's (real) issues so the focus can be taken off of Russia. That is so fucking stupid it doesn't even need a rebuttal.

not to say some things arent false flags tho

vegas clearly was
americasurvival.org/2017/10/was-vegas-an-fbi-sting-gone-bad.html#axzz4unGvfeFr

>he expects anyone to read someone's schitzo ramblings

Forgot your proxy.

>alex jones
no one cares

(((That is so fucking stupid it doesn't even need a rebuttal.)))

This goy surely got btfo, Jones/Hilary 2020

>tfw the new useful idiots arent commies anymore

if you expect anybody to read all this you're out of your fucking mind retard,

its mostly images, it isnt even like 8 pages long lazy boy

Alex is the Russian shill we need but don't deserve. Stick 2 your kill all whites and goys Zionist still you super faggot

Zionst shill*

Russia is literally trying to destroy the last white nations in the world just so they can expand and own more slav land.

Well, I don't know about "roots" but definitely post WWII the US Intelligence agencies and military have done fucked up things globally. As nearly every state sponsored military and intelligence agency on the planet have and those things rarely served the citizens of the United Staes. I wouldn't doubt that Russia has found Alex's sweet spot (could be just money, maybe they're buying up all his Super Male Vitality to keep the bookkeeping legit) and he's found it convenient to peddle some of their info. Truth is often the best weapon against a nation that has an interest in having a nationwide narrative and they provide him with a lot of stuff to repeat because they currently have a common geopolitical interest. He definitely has passed along some garbage info that is probably Kremlin based too. Russia goal is to cheaply muddy the waters in the US because it's good for them. I personally think he felt that muddying things here was the adjuvant needed to slow what he thought was a greater threat to the US, I hope he's right but he picked a risky bedfellow.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

t. pidorashka

Better slav land than the fucking EU where the fuck have you been if Russia stopped Hillary good u must be a shitskin

t. niggerlover

Land under Russian rule always suffers.

Alex Jones is CIA you silly little foreskin pirate.

>living under russian rule
>good

LMAO

They should have sovereignty, not be russcucks
hes a double agent, leaf

>Had Alexander Dugin, "Putin's brain" on his show and was pandering to him
>Russian asset
No shit. The Russians WERE involved with the election, but not in the way most people think. Their involvement was creating the "alt-right"

bingo!

this

Muh Russians!

dont deny it Ivan

that's funny, considering he's a CIAnigger

This, this entirely.
Btw I bought 100+ dollars worth of Alex Jones supplements this week and will do so again soon.
Stay mad commies.

I am not Ivan, I am Alex(ey).

ALEX JONES IS FUCKING ISRAELI ASSET YOU FAGS

Holy shit, Alex Jones has AM/FM radio support? Where?

he pruddy much takes sources from everywhere on the net, including here obviously. Also he said she said shit.

I don't think he is a shill, either a conman, does it for the views or lacks a filter basically. Some times he present shit I am surprised he is able to dig up, then he ruins it all with crazy shit and rants

Guys, i am totally not from eastern europe, i swear to god, but vegas was an inside job. Remember to never trust the fbi or cia or any government institution in america. Jews jews jews. All those mudslimes we, i mean, russia bombed are flooding into your country and raping your women all day, everyday, and george soros is replacing you bc of this article from the root. Whites will be almost gone in just 2 years.
Remember
totally not eastern european
never trust the fbi
muslims rape
niggers suck
orthodox christianity is awesome
Please spread on twitter
Jews did 9/11
remember to spread on twitter guys

Too long faggot, don't care.

he is pure entertainment and hes good at it
hes also a fed for sure
but hes hilarious and drops all kinds of historical event bombs that ive never heard of which are fascinating to read into

cant deny this

The Russian accusations will never end. This is one of the lamest narratives I have ever seen.

Alex Jones most certainly has some secrets behind him. I don't think he is who he claims to be. But at the same time, the Russian thing is such a stretch that it just become hilarious.

He is controlled opposition.
Part of illuminati.
Highest degree in Freemasonry is 33.
Put the name Alex Jones in a numerology calculator in Pythagorean. It's 33.
So is Infowars in Chaldean.

he isnt a 'shill' just Russia is based for no degeneracy and defend herself, besides kikes want to destroy him even if he never names the jew, because he is anti-liberal

Alex jones was calling out bohemian grove, bildegerg group muthafuckers since most of you were babies. Pre9/11.

It's Too bad Bill Cooper got killed tbqh. RIP

I'm sure they invited him in.
Plus they knew nothing was going to happen to them anyway.
All the fluoride in the water makes everyone not want to fight back or care about it.

So you've proven he's appeared on RT and copied stories from websites that tout the Russian narrative.

And that he agrees with them on some things.

Congratulations. You've got autism.

saged

>all major news sources are controlled

Babbies first redpill. Alex will say some smart shit but at the end of the day no one will be allowed to broadcast the actual truth, they will be silenced. See Serge Monast.

Tfw democrats BTFO so hard we all have to play this pretend time game about why Hillary lost 100 trillion dollars worth of donations and bribes

Shout outs to the cia brony who prepped these slides tho

no, hes not
but hes a nice meme

Alex Jones has been right about EVERYTHING he as ever said, period.