Nov 4th happening

There are flyers all over major cities organzing a march on november 4th to "topple the Trump regime" obviously these libcucks will probably just yell and hopefully get tear gassed then cry, but maybe it is being funded as the big enchilada by globalist groups. We all know how fast they are moving and this may be one of the big ones. Do you think this will gain any traction/get jew funding and will you go to your city if it does? IMO it would be funny to infiltrate it.

refusefascism.org/the-call-to-action-drive-out-the-trumppence-regime/

If you're right wing STAY HOME, don't get violent. Let the commies chimp out and get put down by cops. This is our chance to give the left twice the bad press as Charlottesville.

BRAAAAAAAP

press hardly matters when the lines are drawn, things are coming to the boiling point as that's what the globalists want.

On November 4th, Antifa plans to autistically screech and stamp their feet around in the following cities:

Manhattan, NY
Boston, MA
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Dallas, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (provided they've recovered from the carnage by now), TX
Austin, TX
Baltimore, MD
Milwaukee, WI
Chicago, IL
San Antonio, TX
Atlanta, GA
Orlando, FL
Miami, FL
Washington, DC

If you live/work at or near any of these cities, be sure to film their autistic screeching and call them autists on camera before laughing and driving away and uploading it to the internet.

Even if there's Soros funny money, there's no way Antifa can stand against police and the military.

An anarcho-commie chimp without a single nationalist or identitarian on display out is what we want.

Good luck guys.

You'll need it.

t. Montana Militiaman

Actually, I would suggest going as a "casual observer" without any alt right meme shit and blackup the cops if shit gets out of hand.
Record and observe but don't participate. That's half their program anyway.

There will be right wingers there. The ones (((they))) paid to be there.

That's a buttocks

On my birthday op? Cmon

This.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTFTTFTTFTFTFTTFTFTFTFTTFTFTTFTTFTFTTFTFTFTTFTFTTFTFTTFTFTTFTFTTFTFTFTTFTFTTFTFTFTTFTTFTFTTFTFTTFTTFTTFTFTTFTFFTTFTTFTFFFTFFTFTFTTFTFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Revolution happens only when things are so terrible that people are ready to die on barricades to revert them to just bad state (it's never good after revolution). Do you seriously expect well-fed middle class soyboys to fight to death like that?

i am willing to believe that there is a large and growing number of people almost at the point of being ready to die because the anti-Trump propaganda has consumed their lives. I live in a marxist hotbed and know people who have had their minds destroyed by the media.

If they really wanted to topple the government, they would get guns.

But libcucks are so against guns they won't even use them.

What are you fuckers just going to yell some slogans and fight riot police again? How is this taking down the (((NWO))) exactly?

Call us back when you are actually serious about it.

November 4th
Antifa to suck start their guns to protest fascists

(please)

>retarded militia cucks who get butchered by the atf any time they get the balls to pipe up talking shit about anyone
go ruck through the woods and jerk eachother off some more retard.

>Do you think this will gain any traction/get jew funding
This will hurt their cause more than ever. The more barking and carrying on they do, the more the right will solidify against them AND behind the man they hate. Citizens are plebs, but when they see this nonsense they will get behind Trump.

Please don't engage them. We need some bad press on their side.

IF you are INCREDIBLY disciplined about image, behavior, etc...

>almost at the point of being ready to die because the anti-Trump propaganda has consumed their lives
This will probably end the moment they taste police batons. Revolution can only be made by hardened men from working class and military who have something to fight for, not by trannys from campus who never lifted something heavier than their dick.

NSDAP flags with the folds visible, yeah... :(

That's why all right-wing groups should state their intention to leave the ball in the left's court. It would be a good filter to see what "leaders" are shills.

already have, and its going to be a glorious route when we open fire on their backs in the ranks. , yes theres a lot more than one of us. ANTIFA is going to be murdered

that's true but any suicidal tranny can be a terrorist

you have less than a month to pour as much gas on this fire as possible

was going to say.
we havent just come out of a major war, they arent fighting conscription, theres no mass disease, no mass oppression, no great depression. what regime are they thinking theyre going to overthrow? are they expecting cops to desert for no reason at all?

everyone on here must stay home, let the only casualties be their paid larpers, this is a massive false flag and there could be mass deaths as part of it

We aren't doing shit yet.

There hasn't been any real reason to make a move yet.

Why would we bother going out there when we have jobs, wives, children - etc, just to get thrown in jail?

retard

Huh? You just fucking stand there. You don't get in their face or in front of them. You stay wherever they aren't and fucking watch like a normal fag.
Across the street, other side of the park or whatever geography allows but if they are in pens or behind a barricade DON'T GO RUNNING UP TO THE BARRICADE LIKE A DUMBASS.
Just stand there and watch them march or whatever like a good goy with your camera out.

The whole problem with the problems is there are other sides making problems. Let the one side be the problem on their own.

No Alt-Right Nazi bullshit. Let them be the only demons in the news.

You're right, there is no reason. I just wanted to make sure you weren't an idiot. Sounds like you're not., so that's good!

another steve the addict paddock incident at a rally, shooting into a crowd from long range, could well be the excuse they need to really shut down gun sales and double whammy restrict all outdoor protests.
a bomb detonating in a crowd of protesters would achieve the same thing.
stay home, watch online. if you have to be in a city and cant avoid it, then run a mile from anything purple they want on tv

when the leftists came to my humble public ivy college town, i was on my way for a biscuit on a night alot like this.
i called them all out by chanting "stop this leftist violence, the left is super violent!"
it shut down a rally of about 500 of these SJW craigslist crowd on demand astroturfers
i then warned the police about the leftist who said they were planning on moving from campus to blocking the street.
the police said that the protestors promised they would not block the street.
i went back to the protest and chanted at them again, as they marched toward the street, and blocked off our main intersection, ironically where violent homeless black men harrass college girls as they go to and from walgreens as a routine activity.
these degenerates blocked off the main intersection, as i stood there with the few cops we had, it was the four of us vs a whole hoard of them.
the protestors finished there bullshit, and eventually loaded into buses parked outside campus and disappeared into the night.

>Atlanta, GA
Municipal elections are on the 7th. A chimpout on the fourth could push the mayoral election to the only conservative in the race. Also the at large seats on the city council along with a couple of middle class council districts could be pushed in a conservative direction if protests get out of hand.

This sounds.

The media will use an inch of rope to hang a hundred necks, so maybe I'm a bit over-cautious.

Fort Worth?!? Those cunts wouldnt...

Oh they would. Your caliphate in training is starting training Nov 4.

We should be fanning the flames on this

Maybe we can get the national guard to put them down

The villains will block I-35 at 5:00pm, but no one will notice the difference.

>who never lifted something heavier than their dick.
picrelated wut now bitch?

Only as long as we don't physically engage them or display any NSDAP imagery.

This is our golden chance to have the left discredit itself. Let's let them and not give them anyone to punch.

oh I agree completely

I mean we should encourage lefties to chimp out

I will film it all in my car. If they start climbing and breaking shit on my car then u will see me on the news pham....Really hope my car doesnt get to fucked up from the zombies I run over.

>checked

Unfortunately, the (((alt)))right can't strategize for shit. They think they're out numbered and underpowered everywhere the left marches,which is true because most do not give a fuck about what is going on and have more enjoyable things to do.
Antifa wants to riot? Let them. Save face and let them. Become ghosts. "They" keep calling the right out to try and bring more down as racists and what not.
But what will the Alt-Right do? Try to gain more support to make more of a stance.

I hope there are legitimate members of that group here, maybe they'll listen and just stop. Sit this one out.

And NO FUCKING MAGA HATS.

why post that here?
some lurker will user tip the fbi for sure

>I hope there are legitimate members of that group here, maybe they'll listen and just stop. Sit this one out.
It really is a good opportunity to let free speech take its course. Let the kids act up. Let people see them, and hear their demands.

Sure as fuck will be hilarious. You do more damage by listening than by shutting them up lol.

Checked, right on! Now is not the time, let them implode

They don't have a message to be heard.

Agreed. I really hope whichever of the YouTubers that aren't controlled opposition make this as a broad announcement.

If Southern wanted to assuage her critics, other than going full JQ and having three kids, this would help.

I seriously want some hoss in a dually with a gnarly bumper to plow through them going 90mph.

I'm sure there will be tons of other happenings that day, so it will get lost in the overall noise.

lol I said if they start climbing on my car and endagering my life. im sure the fbi cares about a Sup Forums user who said vague statements. I know its illegal and u can serve jail time in germany to say something edgy on the internet but not here.

Actually an Asian Mom from Plano for maximum kek

Just stay indoors, get comfy as fuck, and laugh as they redpill every person who is even slightly moderate or. in some cases, even hardcore liberals who aren't complete low lives (like the business owners that are going to get their shit fucked up and the workers who can't get to work).

>Paddy cake
>Paddy cake
>Baker's men
>Bake me a cake
>As Fast as You Can!

Could spark an outlash against "Asian privilege" and get the chinks on our side.

This

I have a theory that the majority of people who believe in crisis actors just completely fail at comparing faces. They have that rare brain disorder that fucks up their facial recognition. I'm not saying that crisis actors aren't real, just that its flooded with mentally handicapped people.

tfw no Denver :(

p sure any chinks who have to live around niggers are already on our side. flaherty's done some good vids on it

Southern is a Canadian but yeah, it would be nice if someone with an actual voice put the word out.
They can't see the bigger picture.
They feel personally assaulted so they react.

These tubers don't need to be anywhere drawing attention to themselves and followers. Its unfortunate for them that they are not reporters and are viewed as right wing propagandists.

Just stay away. In the cut. Out of sight. Let the major outlets have nothing to do but watch them brick windows. No need for instigation.

nah I'm going to go there and beat up a bunch of people, that'll teach them to mess with the alt-right!

I'm an edgy, jobless loser who goes to protests because I refuse to get a job! Just like liberal losers who refuse to get a job and play video games all day and blame society or the government as an excuse to not be a productive member of society, I will use half of my day to march down there and attack people for my own beliefs to give myself a sense of fulfillment. I will convince myself that I am a contributing member of society, and not some parasite that lives with my parents.

Time to protest!

lost

Roof Koreans 2020
Turn Seattle into Hapastan

Would be nice if this was their big, last ditch effort. Hopefully (((they’ve))) invested hundreds of millions to support this too.

On it user, Houston has a faggot chapter , we be in within a week . Wish me luck !

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If ANTIFA is retarded enough to assure the left will never get a modicum of power in the next 8 years at least, then let them do this gay "revolution"

Thank the Lord St. Louis isn't on there. We've had enough of this shit.

Antifa is literally 20-30 people for the whole state. They're pathetic.

You didn't have to use unrelated whore pic for view.

Is the real estate in Langely as expensive as I've heard? Do you commute from farther south? Might have better luck near Quantico.

shutup gook, i like her

Roughing them up will only agitate them, you need to kill them or injure them very badly.

can't wait till the cops fire live ammo into the communist hordes and watch them scatter back to mum's basement

I'm relieved, I work downtown I've been worried my car was gonna get rekt

Probably because, hilariously but predictably, Antifa is scared of Dindus.

They have no idea what a real revolution is or why people were willing to put their lives on the line for it. Aside from all the propaganda what exactly has Trump done to these people? He grabbed a pussy? They will die for that?

This, I have a lot to lose, my kids, wife, my job and gun rights. Don’t want to catch a felony for beating some commie and get sued by his kike lawyer. Good thing AZ isn’t flooded by too many liberals.

Usually this sort of thing comes from a Swedish flag.

I'm in an edgy mood tonight.

>hurt durr liberals r against gunz

I want this meme to stop. An aged hardened Marxist and his brainwashed rabid cronies and pet niggers will have no qualms at all against using firearms to kill police and whitey.

Pic related is your average worthless shitlib who posts retarded anti gun quips on facebook.

A serious antifa member or some nigger is not like that. Idiot.

I would pull her by her shit tail, absolutely plow that ass to death and then cum all over it

>tfw Pittsburgh is safe

By dick, do you mean dialator?

I wanna see 20 crybabies make fools of themselves though

Antifa is literally 20 people here and DPD arrests a couple of them every time so it is down to like 15 people now.

They won't cause trouble in any city with stand your ground laws.

I know an antifa member, she lives in fucking highlands ranch

>topple the democratically elected government
Really activates my almonds

At this point, there's so much awareness of such a thing happening that it probably won't happen. This is why normies suck. Thanks to overexposure, it can't be a flash thing to limit response, meaning it won't be a very good habbeding. Thanks faggots.

>They don't have a message to be heard.
Exactly. They will carry on, and cry when police shoot bean bags at their nuts/lack of. It will be priceless. Everyone will say exactly that. Their message is "down with the government". I don't care how stupid you are, this shit is not going to fly, and will only damage you and organization.

She has a huge subscriber count. If her and Molymeme could get on-board with the very uncontroversial opinion of "don't get into a fight today! Let's laugh at commies!" It could work very well.

I'm sure Woes and MacCarthy and Mark Collett and Bre Fauchex would support such a message.

The very idea of uniting the right was impossible anyway. Not enough structure to vet plants, and at this point, we all fucking hate each other.

>tfw stuck in shithole baltimore for another chimpout

>implying some reverse Horst Wessel nog won't get shot at some point by a MK ultra right wing patsy

Bane already occupied it.

I really hope these people chill for a minute until we know how big this Paddock thing is.

They may be fighting for the wrong side.

Oh don't worry, we know where a lot of them live too

Why do you pick such a cold part of the calendar to do an event? No one is going to show up if it's below zero you know.

Lol exactly. I was just looking forward to the videos. The only commie revolution here will be through political deck stacking, or a few years after a seriously devastating economic crash.