Were they redpilled geniuses or bluepilled low-iq retards?

Were they redpilled geniuses or bluepilled low-iq retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_99YGVY0rKA
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/
youtube.com/watch?v=4M_l1xakj0g
westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean they were teenagers, so they were overly emotional and irrational

Blackpilled, did a last stand for themselves. They don't need to see the future. Such is life.

Yes.

Not as cool as cho seung hui and his warrior tier manifesto

They were rural and suburban retards. Smart urban shooters would just shoot black people.

Eric was redpilled Dylan was bluepilled

The guys that pretty much started it all

they were cringey faggots who didn't know how to deal with their emotions and took it out on a bunch of children

this.

The latter, and you are too for feeling it necessary to ask such a question

Jews can't be red-pilled.

Honestly, they sound like they were dipshit jerks to everyone and then wondered why they were "bullied."

how were they jews?

checked and fpbp we're done here.

They were actually the real deal. No FBI or other agency bullshit attached to it.

Idk why these fags killed themselves, though. So lame.

Couple of edgelords on a grandiose power/revenge fantasy.

There were more than two participants in the attack. There was a group of Jewish friends, the two were jews, the Jewish media covered it up but you may read about it on the Internet with an appropriate search.

youtube.com/watch?v=_99YGVY0rKA

They could have achieved a much higher body count but it seems like after the initial rush wore off they lost their taste for killing. Got to wonder if the reality of what they were doing set in after 11 solid minutes of shooting grade school kids.

>11 solid minutes of shooting grade school kids

That's the power of Jewish masculinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw

Low IQ they never finished high school

Retards. They ruined their lives and the lives of all those close to them. You think their mothers have enjoyed life since this shit happened? Spree killing is fucking retarded. At least the stupid muslims have the sense to make it more meaningful than "you hurt my feeling" These dudes are clowns.

Awesome Sauce

>geniuses

>the bomb didn't even fucking explode

I'm pretty sure one of them really hated Jews or something.

One was a psychopath, so not sure about irrational or emotional. Another one fits that description of an overly emotional, irrational, insecure and easily led by a psycho.

Kek.

>of someone overly emotional*
fugggg :DDDD can't type today

One was Jewish

>resort to shooting bomb (an entire fucking propane tank) with high powered rifle

>it still doesn't fucking explode

>craft several other bombs, a diversion bomb and car bombs

>not one explodes

this is all just a big metaphor for being unable to make a female cum btw. this was their lives in glorious metaphor

>you hurt my feeling
Brainlet who doesn't read true crime detected.
They did it because they wanted to out-do Timothy McVeigh.

(((Dylan Klebold)))

forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/

>high powered rifle
only by the out-dated technical definition of high powered.
It was a fucking 9mm hi-point carbine

Eric Harris wanted to kill people and didn't care if he died; Dylan Klebold wanted to die and didn't care if he killed people.

They weren't geniuses or retards, just dumb, crazy kids. Harris was pissed off at the world because he sucked at getting along with people, his chest was fucked up medically, and he was denied joining the Marines, which was pretty much all he wanted to do. Klebold was just a typically depressed kid with suicidal tendencies who liked the glamour of going out with a bang. They both killed a bunch of people, but you'll notice that Harris fired way more shots.

Keep in mind that their original plan was to literally blow up the entire school. They wanted to kill everybody. Their intention was never to walk around picking people off. They built so many bombs that didn't detonate.

But yeah, Harris was a psychopath who wanted to kill people, and Klebold was a depressive who wanted to die. By their powers combined: Columbine.

they shot blacks and called them niggers

They were abused by a pedophile network in that town which included some of the teachers at the school. They hit the school because they thought that was the ring.

I heard that some of the other kids might have found out and mocked them about it too which further solidified their misconception about where the abuse ring was located.

>not recognizing the copypasta.
You must be like...just found out about Sup Forums 5 minutes ago new.

Only one. I think he was the only nigger in the school too.

bullshit

Dylan Klebold's mother has turned "my son was a Columbine shooter" into a whole industry, as a speaker and author. Sure, it's not what she wanted, originally, but it's not like she hasn't adapted pretty well, going on television, talking about the feeling of "this child will bring you misery" that she got when Dylan was born, which she totally forgot about until after the shooting.

dylan was partly jew but i like him

>dylan klebold was a jew
HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO

I JUST KEEP FALLING THERE'S NO END IN SIGHT

>Jews Redpilled
They were betas to the core.

>if pol existed in 99

Multiple anti-trafficking groups have been looking into it lately. Why do you think the police destroyed their tapes?

another glorious victory for the trenchcoat mafia!

>eric.gif

i thought the filth had hold of the tapes and wont release them for 20 years?

journalists have watched the basement tapes and even scripted them and recreated them

it was saved that way when i copied it,will change now

The tapes were destroyed years ago and people aren't allowed to talk about their contents.

youtube.com/watch?v=4M_l1xakj0g

this is the recreation of them

cite a source thats legit of cops stating it has been destroyed without a back up,these things are public record you cant go deleting that shit

They were just 2 edgelords that needed to take a shower, hit the gym, have sex and get a clue.

Mind control

I've heard that Dylan enjoyed the shooting way more than Eric though

More like lead-pilled amirite

bluepilled bullied cucks

GENERAL SEUNG CHO THE TRUE HERO!!!!

Wait is this a pic of the Columbine kids? Uh, neither, they were retards. Sage.

westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043

they def didnt know about the jew but they just hated the kind of society they lived in, and swallowed the black pill too hard
combine that with a at least halfway psychopath and depressed faggot teenagers who are always hormone crazy and well
you get columbine

fuck

They should have just killed their bullies instead of going ape shit. And them blow their brains out.

what a retarded commercial (original i mean) so if you are a teenage male and show interest in guns you are showing signs of planning a school shooting.
fuck this gay earth.

they spared a few people they had a filtering system in place for who lives or dies.

I mean, who can tell? I've never gotten that impression. He fired fewer shots, like significantly fewer. Harris killed more people. He definitely killed people, don't get me wrong.

I don't think either of them really enjoyed it. It seemed like they got pretty weary of the whole thing. They could have killed significantly more people if they'd wanted, but they just kind of gave up.

Columbine was a psyop. All school shootings were psyops for gun control. These two patsys were making a video for film class and the premise was two crazy white kids who shoot up a school. The govt framed them just like paddock. In reality, a small team shot up the school and blamed it on these two dumbasses. I've watched all of the columbine video tapes from the surveillance in the school. And it's clear there are military guys everywhere in the school and random weird guys directing shit. All mass shootings are hoaxes for gun control. Columbine, sandyhook, etc

Yeah, they're gone. Though they've released like a thousand pages of documents and a couple of their home videos, but the tapes were destroyed a couple of years ago.

someone over there should go shoot up columbine wearing a natural selection t shirt and live stream it that would teach them for witholding it.

man and i thought i was paranoid

I just found out in the earl 2000's one of their close friends were murdered by the police or something. like, wtf?

whoops i meant this guy

does anyone have a copy of their DOOM "tier" .wad file?

eric said it was his lifes work

He actually may be right on the columbine one - there's a declassified MKULTRA document floating around somewhere that lists the Colorado preschool they both attended as an experimentation school. That would have been way before the time of Dylan and Eric, but others have reported that the school has some publicly-known-but-quiet continuing connection with the military.

I actually used to live just south of Columbine and there are a shitload of ex brass and rank living in the better parts of Denver. Rumor was that the CIA had a field office around there.

They were failures in life as well as their shooting. Their propane bombs in the cafeteria failed to explode. So they improvised and totally fucked that up by starting the shooting too early. So what did they do? They went to library and murdered vulnerable nerds. The media claimed that they were seeking revenge on the jocks but theses faggots just wanted to take out easy targets.

>video footage of two school shooters in 1999
>no video footage of one shooter in the mandalay bay, las vegas 2017

Were they pre-Sup Forums /k/ommandos?

He was a LARPer with schitz. Case closed.

This thread was made by a kike on a proxy trying to associate Sup Forumstards with school shooters.

psy-ops.

Generally evidence isn't released to the public during an active investigation. I don't find it surprising at all that the FBI aren't keeping Sup Forums in the loop on all information coming into their investigation.

KEK the CHADs survived again! The Virgin always loses!!!

I wish I could round up all of you faggots for a mass shooting.

Springfield, Oregon. Some faggot comes to school with guns, instead of letting this happen we bum rushed him in the cafeteria the moment one of his weapons jammed and took him down. He is doing life no parole. He had murdered his own mother (my spanish teacher) and father earlier that morning.

Where's your fucking crisis actors? Where is the set up? School shootings happen.

>that said, Sandy Hook is suspicious as fuck

>springfield, oregon
>denmark

This is actually not that hard to believe.

I could very easily see some """""journalist""""" creating a thread about school shooters to make it look like Sup Forums is an absolute shithole that loves them among all of its other sins.

people will always remember their names

who the fuck are you?

just accuse the journalist of posting the thread themselves and their team saying absurd shit to make up fake news stories

its anonymous how can they prove we are being truthful? how do you know im not a kike?

Yeah right. In an argument between anonymous fags on Sup Forums and literally any """journalist""", Sup Forums loses. We don't have more credibility than anyone.

Didn't he leave spoopy music playing really loud in the house and sprinkle ammo on the parents' bodies or some shit? Saw a PBS documentary about it.

Source it yourself or shut your faggot ass up about it you fuckin' little bitch.

Otherwise I'm gonna fuckin' track you down and fuckin' knock out all your teeth and beat you until you puke you fucking little bitch ass motherfuckin' piece of shit.

>in be4 that Cumfy as fuck high school year pic
>ywn experience high school in 90’s America in a 99% white high school

What the fuck is up with the alt right and worshiping mass shooters?
I bet some of the sad fucks browsing this thread is gonna do it one day, probably soon. Fucking pathetic all of you.

They were probably green day fans - fucking assholes

It sucked. High school always sucks. There was just less internet drama then but we still had our protoshitstorm when somebody sent out a group email slut shaming girls.

we know what the blackpill is,so did they but not the concept just that the world is shit and the normies dont understand

pol is a meeting place for people like eric and dylan,its nice not to feel alone and that other people see the bullshit

Werentthey a bunch of chads? Blue pilled for sure.

i was at the park next to columbine today. i let my boy hang at the skatepark there. hes 10. sometimes i wonder if we should move out of the neighborhood due to bad energy left behind from all the dead...not sure.

These 2 guys apparently started the modern massacre because they got so much media attention at the time.

Police have claimed numerous spree killers have directly cited columbine as influence, like that Adam Lanza faggot who apparently worshipped them. I seem to recall Cho giving big ups to Columbine as well.

Ever since then the goal has been who can get the highest score and provoke the most outrage in order to get the most media attention and infamy

That wasn't the plan

The plan was to blow up the cafeteria and shoot everybody that was running out of the school from the parkinglot in a sort of ambush, but their shitty bombs didn't go off so they had to go inside