Syria General /sg/ - Geo-Politics Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Oct6
[YouTube] Syria War Report – October 6, 2017: Syrian Army Repels Large ISIS Attack On Sukhna (embed)

>Assad Interviews
[YouTube] مقابلة الرئيس الأسد مع قناة ويون الهندية (embed)
[YouTube] teleSUR's exclusive interview with Bashar al-Assad (embed)

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>DeZ Oct6
imgur.com/a/RYLHg
>SE Syria Oct5
i.imgur.com/h2mEwWS.jpg (embed)
>E Salamiyah Oct5
imgur.com/a/QVlCe
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Oct5
i.imgur.com/TApa8Pu.jpg (embed)
>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg (embed)
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct3
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Oct6:

>According to a military report, the Syrian Army, alongside the Russian Special Forces, have completely encircled the city of Quraytayn, and have just entered the city
>Led by the Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army was able to reach Al-Mayadeen today after liberating Qala’at Al-Rahbah to the southwest of the city
>Russian MoD; Mi-28 helicopter that went down in eastern Hama was forced to make an emergency landing, was not shot down by ISIS
>HTS surprise offensive in Hama, managed to capture some points at the start of their offensive; however, their advance was ultimately forestalled once they attempted to enter Abu Dali village
>The UN blacklisted the Saudi Arabian-led coalition in its report submitted to the Security Council for killing and injuring children, also lists Houthis, govt forces, pro-gov militia, AQ-AP
>SAA resumed their offensive in the Beit Jinn pocket of the Golan Heights, managed to capture Tal Dhib’at
>SAA was able to liberate the Al-Hayl Gas Field on Thursday
>Iraqi ambassador to Russia, Baghdad ready for talks with Kurds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvAAY7UiMH8
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/916389241411768321
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/916295946501263362
twitter.com/huseyinbozan/status/916420737291997184
ft.com/content/7389b858-93e8-11e7-a9e6-11d2f0ebb7f0
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-elite-syrian-army-troops-capture-50-percent-isis-capital-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Discuss geo-politics/news/developments around the world.

all is going according to plan

>when the thread outright dies two nights in a row
fug
also previous thread

>tfw when the Pakistani Ex-PM wanted to copy Erdgan but was BTFO .

What happened lad?
Why has Sup Forums descended into blanket crap? Every thread discussing the same shilling identity politics but nothing about global events?

The fuck?

Aye, I checked the catalog and was upset no /sg/

UK:
National Tv carrier with embedded reporter in Raqqa shilling for YPG. No mention of Assad really.

Heard US dropping Kurd funding?

bump

90% of pol are kids with social anxiety no self esteem therefore afraid of some take away there women.
What do you expect?
Yup usa dropping the Kurds..
The kurds will chimp out soon i guess

>Compulsory watching for red-pill about western intelligence.
Ex-CIA,MI5 talking casually.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvAAY7UiMH8

>90% of pol are kids with social anxiety no self esteem therefore afraid of some take away there women.
Interesting. I had much the same view. Is this a root cause of fear of the other especially as the west doesn't have arranged marriages to provide wives for these wankers?

>Yup usa dropping the Kurds..
The kurds will chimp out soon i guess

Your thoughts on where the conflict is heading?
Mossad's role?
Saudis?

Trumps repeal of Iran deal? Here in UK and EU, they won't care as they'll carry on negotiating with Iran.

Yemen? What's happening?

Dropped the funding for Iraqi Kurds/peshmerga.
Likely in exchange of assurances from Abadi that the Iraqi army would not invade the Kurdish region over the referendum.

Also hello, where are gains?

7-8 hours ago they were reports of HTS and Turkish Armed Forces clashing. Did it turn out to be fake?

Arranged marriages. Probably would solve the problem extend.

If you want to solve it completely. You might want to go full butka no womans rights.

This is my though why Muslims radicalization isso successful in europ.
It a different solution for the same problem

Not that I'm aware of.
You have other news?

Thanks. Wonder what the startegy will be by the US once ISIS defeated; more march for war and intervention?

I don't know about the gainz. Seen ISIS blowbacks. I normally wait for the based /sg posters to redpill me.
. First time baking bread.

It would.
Wouldn't go full no wmans rights, but it's a large problem due to free-market neo-liberalism.
Everything is for SALE. Everything is FOR PROFIT.

Very based view user. The right-wing extremist Muslims in many ways mirror some of these /po/ jerks for reasons discussed.

>17 posts
>page 9

Trimp repealing on tge nuclear deal. Might be the first step for more us presence im the area.
Also this would be in Israels interessiert.

I think syria is save for now and iran will be tge next Target to for Israel and the uaa to cause instability in the region.

Not sure how Russia will react if a Israel/us war on iran starts.

Any instability in the region is good for Israel. If the region is unite somehow (and it looks like it so far) unite Israel would face a strong block of enemies.
And they might get overrun.
Simply truh shear mass and will to fight not because the arab word got superior armies or weapons.
Also a Iranian nuke would make sure is can't Extinct iran incase of a war

Good analysis.
Think Russia will cock-block Iran pressure.
They have been shaken by the libyan betrayal by the West.
>Muh humanitarian intervention not regime changes
kek

>these /po/ jerks
/po/ is a board of peace, newfag

Turkish and some Arab Twitter's went apeshit and it was also on liveuamap

i shared this news which i found here twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/916389241411768321

It seems that clashes still ongoing

>twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/916389241411768321

twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/916295946501263362

my typo.
>BASED /po/
That picture! kek

HTS in trouble ?

turkish army bulldozer aparently destroyed by HTS

twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/916389241411768321

>they will do nothing in return
kek

Aside from being in Israel's interest to cripple or destroy Iran, breaking it up into small terrorist prone states would allow the US to put pressure into central Asia, potentially derailing the silk road.
That would force China into using the sea lanes the US controls via its navy, allowing the US to keep an economic noose around their neck.
Maintaining economic hegemony at any cost is their absolute goal; Europe, Asia and Israel be damned.

don't know, according to Russian sources they have about 10 K warriors around Idlib (!!)
Seems huge

let them fight each other. That's relatively good news for us

How does assad still hold foua?
tru dat

Lads, what do you make of this?
Could Trump actually do this?
What would the global effects be?
>That last comment.

What's their plan? Why attack turkey and heard they are fighting with other anti-assad groups causing more internal divisions.

This os a good point.
The geo political training. Is a major harm to the us.
They are pretty depended on europ and and China.
So it's surely in the interest of the us. To prevent new training partners to china and europ.
The Dollar would fall and this might cause heavy harm to the us economy.

I think the us should make Peace with South America and help them to become strong economys. This way the us might profit the most. And would cause les trouble in the world

Syrian Civil War Map announce (still unconfirmed) news of total capture of Al Mayadin by SAA !

If true what a great run last few days by tiger forces

LARPer

summarize plz

Fake news, was actually Hatesh infighting
twitter.com/huseyinbozan/status/916420737291997184

Sorry Colin, I wasn't tryin to force you to do what Rumsfeld made you do at the UN when you were forces to show and shill those Iraqi maps. I'm sorry.

Fair enough. I want to believe. But prob Larper except for that last comment which is very interesting about Sup Forums

UK may lose amphibious assault capability due to budget cuts. Because the government is inept.

I don't know either lol. It seems stupid indeed

Think again, if they want touch Silk Road.
Almost whole of Asian Country invested so Much Money on that Project not only China. Even China was the Biggest Contributor..

Turkey seams to changed its mind.
Probably seeing syria and Russia winning, they want to be on the winning team.
Probably due to diplomacy they will get a share on pipeline deal and stuff

>"trumps gonna do X and everyones gonna go 2 jail and were all gettin' qt gfs and that commie u work with is getting thrown oout of a heli and america is saved!!1111"
Stop bringing me false hope. Just let us walk into the lake and sink to our final song

Ok, so he/she is saying that Trump will reveal some truths to the world directly in Prsidential address.
He will try to bring down 3 big US gov. Agencies b revealing truths.
Sup Forums and the internet are being systematically compromised by Race-baiting identity politics to distract from the "truth" which trump will reveal in big bits.
The Las vegas shooting was meant to be worse and was done with the knowledge of the FBI.

> Just let us walk into the lake and sink to our final song
Poetic Burger, I will miss you
>Cries

So called "Silk road" is much a catch phrase than a legit way of communication. Currently 90% of chinese exports by Sea, 8 % by Air

I doubt it, said agencies probably have "assassins" waiting in the audience in case he starts saying shit he shouldn't.

Where is that flag from?
Aye, we already share with France some Naval vessels and we built an aircraft carrier we can't use.
Much corruption

the sun sets on every empire my friend...
whens even the address?

Headless chickens going mental.

In news buried but very interesting, Habib Bank, Pakistan's biggest private bank, was shut in New York. Upon US investigation they've seized on the fact that payments have been funneled through the bank and paid to terrorist groups around the world not least in Pakistan.

The Army is furious.

This.

China is pretty much the same as the us when it comes to dependencys.
So sure china would have a interest to break it up. They don't want there bubble to pop.
And on diplomacy they do it well.
Usa not so much they didn't gained a lot new trading partners recently.
They are on the defense trying to hold on what they have.

China right now is basically where america was 40 years ago. They'll face the same struggles we did.

Wut, Burger Threaten Pakistan ?

>whens even the address?
Soon. Apparently

As a burger, how do you feel? What would a post-American empire world look like?

True.

I just want a comfy new Orient-Siberian-Silk express from London to Beijing.

Because of the Habib Bank shutdown that revealed all the terror financing via New York branch.

Fun fact
Trump is being laughed at by literally everyone here
The video of him say that Katrian was worse and Rico should be happy it got hit by such a small storm
Also him him throwing paper towels like rugby balls is also famous
How the once proud office of the POTUS is now a meme

LMAO it's like trump is a chink puppet

Generally i think russia will retake a lot of land and the persian empire comes back. I have literally no idea with europe. Apart of me thinks were repeating history with this catalonia stuff (they are basically commies) and with AfD but i'm still unsure. We'll find out on monday anyway. China will fall due to a lot of the same problems america had and one general super power (like america) will be russia. That's assuming europe stays cucked and does nothing while all this goes on. If they don't then idk at all
who? your friendly nu-male cuck on twitter? What a joke indeed
Trumps fucked up on many things but saying hes a chink puppet is just wrong

They have been doing that for a long time, doesnt matter.
That is the curacao flag mate.

The Ex-PM wants chaos so that the international groups like Trump back him to be restored as PM.

The Pak user here knows more; The Pak Army is having none of this as they hate the corruption-Terrorist sympathy of the ruling elites.
Trump wants to secure Afghanistan due to the 1 trillion mineral reserves there like Lithium.

In Pak, the Army will triumph but through a democratic process. They will not bring Martial law yet but many business elites with interest in seeing the ex-PM re-instated will do anything to to see him PM again.

>implying the train will allow non chinks onto it
>imply we arnt just free slaves to chinks
At least if things keep going like this I will have a chink passport in 20 years

its basically just a bus

thanks, not a single paper about it in french press

Yes dost, posted that before I saw you. Correct my post if it's wrong.

The state of your economic corruption. i never knew it was THAT bad. i pray. Have family currently suffering. Times will get better.
BASED Army.

wait why the fuck is slave salman sucking putins manlet cock ?

Maybe it's Taiwan, we can know what their plan in future if we research their steps..
But PR China is Different, how many times west country get wrong when they take action on China, even they see & research about China steps..

I think we all will
>inside Chinese Concentration Camps.

Nothing in the US.
Nothing in the UK either.

Please no!
We have freight going from Dover to Beijing via train. It's the start mate.

Breaking News: SAA accepted as the newest member of the SDF.

>implying mainlanders chinks was Supremacist
>implying mainlanders chinks himself wasn't slaves

>meanwhile ASSad cucks play their vidya

Only thing keeping pakis from slobbering yellow dick like we do it's so Paki US """friendship"""
If pakis loose that they will fall into chinky arms to keep panjeet away

proof nigger

t.pajoot

NY Financial Times talked about it, long article ft.com/content/7389b858-93e8-11e7-a9e6-11d2f0ebb7f0

Nope you are right the corruptiuon is pretty bad. But its is still better than the days of the Zardaris government. Those years were hell mate. There was a reason people voted for Nawaz. Everybody knew he was corrupt but they thought that he might give something in return however small to the nation while fucked up everything else but again that was not the case.

>pakistan is proof drumpf is a chink puppet
China is a weak nation. The only nations they have to worry about are india, russia, and the US

>They have pakistan for india
>Russia is their ally
>US has been lead by people who won't actually do anything to them

I'm not saying the whole "le everything drumpf does is 4d chess" but Xi was disturbed by the syrian strikes and americas threats towards north korea to the point where they wouldn't even follow them (north korea) into war but actually join the americans. Now they're just not taking sides. They only threaten everyone because they knew obama/bush/clinton wouldn't do anything and japan, taiwan, sk etc are all weak without the US

I stand corrected.
FT is a very good paper.
The famous saying is it's read by marxists and free-marketers
Worth the subscription. If you google headlines you can read articles for free

I called trump a chink puppet as a joke you mong
>he thinks chinks fear Americans
Wew,one thing chinks are is pragmatic
They will stab you in the back and leave you to die if they can gain from it
They will only help you if they can put a chink friendly govt in Pyongyang
Don't get fooled by chinks lad

Mate disagree; that Angro deal alone is horrendous.
LPG terminal how much?

The private utilities have been reserving and hoarding capacity. Disgusting in the summer months. I hope they all get raped. My family's been suffering no electricity.

Both are scum. But agreed that Nawaz at least built something but he stole more so it's sixes and sevens.

Sindh gov. has been so bad it's unreal. Karachi is a shithole and it shouldn't be.
>tfw at least Mustafa Kamal actually did something nice in the past.

That is the most retarded thing that you have posted mate.

Also heard Wbanks and IMF denied loans?

Does indos have a chink population or No?
Have the chinks gotten their claws into you lad?

>he doesn't think chinks fear Americans
I laughed. Have you seen their navy? Their nukes? The syrian strikes scared Xi so much because they showed trump was a wildcard after literally saying he wouldn't do anything to assad. And over the littlest thing hes willing to bomb him. China is weak and they are scared.

Is it not true?
Pls explain why not
Genuinely curious
Thought that was why

>Muhh Amerikaa
Wave your dick around all you want lad
Chinks just wanna make cash and puppet nations around it
They don't like war
Don't fall for chink paper tiger memes

>They don't like war
>threatens to go to war with every nation around them
>hasn't threatened to declare war on america since trump got in
Do you not get my point? My whole point is they threaten and say they'll do X but the moment a country that can actually stand up to them such as india or america they just back down into their shithole.
>"le it was a joke but it also wasnt XD"
terrible

>"le it was a joke but it also wasnt
W..what?
I wasn't even talking to you
I thought the pakis kept ties to us to fend off chinks and Indians
Just wanna know why I am wrong

You are forgetting the fuckups during the Zardari government mate Reko Diq case, The Turkish ship mounted power plant, the sugar mill incidents just to name a few. But I agree the recent LPG and Angro faggotry is not Nawaz doing any favours either. That fat fuck has got to go.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-elite-syrian-army-troops-capture-50-percent-isis-capital-city/