Every day we stray further from God's light

Canada introduces legislation to ban protests at abortion clinics.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41516615
>2017
>can legally murder your child with taxpayer dollars and get applauded by society for it
>you get arrested, fined, and jailed for disagreeing with it
Fuck leafs

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
youtu.be/Y4xiVUeecNQ
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/74gnls/reevely_ontario_to_forbid_antiabortion_protests/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serious question, is Canada more cucked than Sweden?

you can still protest, just don't stand directly outside, blocking the pathway, or within hitting/spitting distance

>>can legally murder your child
The fuck? Pay attention. This is about abortion, not "murdering your child." Fucking idiot.

>free speech is dying everywhere except the US

Not quite, but they are very close

>implying abortion isn't infanticide

>>you get arrested, fined, and jailed for disagreeing with it
>Fuck leafs
Fuck blatant liars like you, OP

Implying? Stating it fucking outright.

That's why it must be protected. And forcefully spread to all parts of the world. God bless the internet.

I love this. Anti-choicers go on and on about one of the reasons abortion is bad is because it's traumatic for women, it's emotionally painful, women often regret it. And yet they want to be free to stand directly outside the clinic with traumatizing images on their signs, screaming at these same women and shaming them.

Face facts, fuckers: you are causing undue trauma to the women you're claiming to protect. The place to protest, discuss, change minds, is not directly outside the clinic, screaming at women who are already having a tough time and are typically in a very vulnerable position.

Not an argument

Abortion is murder

>a fucking leaf
It says you can't be within 50 meters and they have the ability to increase it to 150 meters if they wanted. And how is ending your unborn child's life by cutting it to pieces and ripping it out of the womb not murder?

typical leaf.

So tell me, I know how it is here in the states, but isn't it the same over there-

Killing a pregnant mother is considered double homicide, and infanticide. But a doctor doing it is somehow not murder?

this is the same kind of mental gymnastics we use when you "put down" a dog, or "put it to sleep". you're fucking killing it, we don't put criminals "to sleep", we fucking execute them.

murder is murder

Fun fact faggot, they're trying to shock women and convince them to change their mind to prevent a murder. You should have been aborted.

>Those convicted of violating the law would face a C$5,000 ($4,000, £3,000) fine and/or six months in prison for a first offence, or a fine of between C$1,000 and C$10,000 and up to one year in jail for second and subsequent offences.
Kill yourself Trudeau

>Abortion is murder
not an argument

If a concentration camp opened in your house, would you do your damndest to shut it down?

I would think so.

Good. People shouldn't be allowed to protest anything tbqh. People should just work (if you're white or chinese) and buy things. While new Canadians assimilate into the culture and have a 1st generation of Canadians to work etc.
Protesting doesn't change anything just trust the government that the PEOPLE elected to take care of you.

Ah, you really got him, I guess it's NOT murder.

>It says you can't be within 50 meters and they have the ability to increase it to 150 meters if they wanted.
Good.

>And how is ending your unborn child's life by cutting it to pieces and ripping it out of the womb not murder?
The fetus is not an individual. Only individuals can be murdered.

Explain how it's not an individual then.

Shock is absolutely the worst way to handle such a sensitive subject, you brainless fuck.

not an argument

It can't sustain itself without direct and constant biological integration with another being.

Canada has late term abortions after 20 weeks, where the baby can survive outside the womb. Do you believe in infanticide?

Instead of explaining how it's not an argument, just claim it's not an argument.

Brilliant, really. Bravo.

>I can't differentiate between "not true" and "not demonstrated."

So that would make conjoined twins not individuals then? We should, therefore, be allowed to kill them, or if nothing else, one should be allowed to kill the other, right?

You can't differentiate between stating facts and spewing marxist propaganda, so I mean, all being fair.

protest the baby delivery rooms then. guilt trip canadians into abortion.

lol, burden of proof is on me to make my opponent's argument for him? fuck off.
Please explain how "Blibbity bloop puddin pops" is not an argument. Thanks.

It's not wholly a classical liberal legal system, so "muh freeze peach" is not a legitimate argument for them, O.P.

It's not a "person"
The legal terminology is "person" or "personhood"
What is indisputable and objective scientific understanding however is the fact that from conception, it is a new human life, new human DNA distinct from the mother, a new human.

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

You seem to have confused us for Republicans, larpflag.

Conjoined twins are an abberation. Your example doesn't apply here in the same way that hermaphrodites aren't proof of 3+ genders.

No, in a debate you have to demonstrate how what somebody is saying is stupid.

You will not and therefore I assume you cannot because, as I already know, I'm right.

Also, it depends on what "Blibbity bloop puddin pops" is an argument for, but let's assume it's a pro-abortion argument, I don't understand what you're saying and it has improper punctuation, so I will assume I'm right because there's nothing to argue for or against.

>not giving welfare is the same as summary execution of a baby
Those tolerant liberals just execute the child instead how progressive

does sarcasm count as a protest? just hold signs and chant shit like "hey congrats for removing future canadians from polluting the planet!"

Liberals are so intellectually braindead holy fuck

Can they actually not understand that there is no contradiction between "murder should be illegal" and "the government shouldn't be responsible for all your material needs"?

I'm against it, because it is used against white survival. Nobody who has power in this country believes in it, user. If you believe in it, you're letting yourself get cucked because if "muh freeze peach" was done away with officially, then a lot of those protesters who get up in the middle of speeches by pro-whites and shout them down would more likely go to jail. Right now, if you do anything like that, chances are your employer will fire you... Because "muh freeze peach" only applies to public places, user.; it doesn't apply to private places and so you lose out... Too bad!

Pretty sure it's called an analogy, you dumb fucking canuck

So because I would jump into a river to save even the most worthless of niggers I'm a bad guy because the idea of the government taking money out of my pocket under the threat of imprisonment to provide him with everything he needs to keep up his niggerly lifestyle I'm the bad guy?

Laws love abberations though, don't they? I highly doubt terrorism is a common occurrence, and yet, it's on the books, isn't it? I'm not saying conjoined twins is proof of anything, I am simply saying that based on your description of what makes someone a human, conjoined twins wouldn't be.

Also, based on your description, we should be able to kill babies who are 9 months into the pregnancy.

Literally nothing wrong with abortion, fuck off bed wetting christcucks.

Boy, while liberals applaud Iceland, they also say Hitler was terrible for doing the exact same shit.

Really activates the ol' almonds.

Dress it up however you want, baby killer

Oh dont get it twisted. We're not trying to protect baby killers. I hope they all die during the procedure. Anti life people like you try to put words into people's mouths

Well, I'm a Catholic, and while they certainly will face judgement when they reach Heaven, I don't want them to die until they've had a chance to reconcile so at least their souls have a chance.

downies are nothing but a drag on humanity. the same should be done for niggers.

You're a fucking retard. Anyone who is religious and/or against abortion is. It's entirely up to the woman, and who the fuck wants children anyway? It's a waste of time, money, and energy. Completely pointless. Anyone who is convinced otherwise is either religious or has no interests/passions in life. Must be a pretty sad existence to have nothing in your life except children and god.

Marxist propaganda? Ha. You must be handicapped if you seriously want a child. Have fun spending over half of the little amount of money you earn on a child or multiple children. Good luck educating and training it. Fucking religious all over this board. The whole "have children to further the white race" argument is dumb, but arguing for it simply because of your religion is absolutely retarded.

This was perhaps the most degenerate post I've ever read, even for a leaf. I'm not sure that you aren't trolling. You don't need religion to be against abortion, just anti murder of innocent babies. Has nothing to do with a soul or God, just the fact that it's a human with a full genome that is alive and liberals kill so they can spend more time with their cats playing Pokémon go. Reproduction is the basic human instinct. Babies are the most innocent, blameless people on earth and you degenerates want to be able to murder them and then tweet about it.

remember to laugh and shame anyone who ever talks about (((freedom of expression))).

Having pets is pointless as well, and anyone who uses fb or plays phone games is a moron. I love how you capitalized "god". Don't you have choir or Bible study somewhere right now?

Sorry leaf it auto corrected. Look at this whore who filmed her abortion to "inspire" women that it's a good thing but really for attention. These people are murdering to gratify their egos. youtu.be/Y4xiVUeecNQ

Good fucking riddance. Abortion is one of the few decent methods of nigger population control, we need neon signs and bitches with 40's at the door letting them in, not protestors in the way.

Detail: I didn't say it's not human, I said it's not an individual. By its very inherent nature a fetus can not be an individual. It is also not an agent. Defining a fetus as both not an individual and not an agent I believe takes care of the conjoined twins question anyway.

The conjoined twins question is an interesting one. I'm not aware of any cases of conjoined twins in which both are conscious thinking individual agents while one is stronger than the other and has tried to separate from the other, knowing the other will be killed. If there hasn't been such a case, or if such cases are extraordinarily rare, maybe the nervous systems and experiences are intertwined so thoroughly that, while it may be conventionally proper to treat them as separate individuals, intrinsically and biologically, they might -not- be separate individuals.

Why would it be illegal, no free speech?

lol fuck you, I've never had an abortion and would never want to go through that. Fear of the trauma of the experience -- not just of abortion, but of enduring the horror of any pregnancy at all -- has kept me from ever getting pregnant despite being sexually active for 18 years. It is also why I am capable of empathizing to a reasonable degree with women who made the mistake that I managed not to make.

>catholic
>doesn't identify as christian, but instead indentifies as a "catholic"
Papists are a scourge, they want special consideration!

>not capitalising god
Uh... You're going to have a hard time in the afterlife, dumbo.

Some women are narcissistic publicity whores. They are not average women. They represent themselves. I could sit here for an hour listing the thousand ways feminists banish me from representation and conversation by claiming to represent me without my consent.

You don't want "freeze peach," user. Trust me.

Marget sanger is already on the case.

Foetal abortion isn't worth it, however, if it means that white birthrates decline to unsustainably low rates. Ah, who am I kidding: you, user., shall never reproduce. :^)

Finally found this. A mix between two deadly cancers, Canadians and reddit. These comments are disgusting
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/74gnls/reevely_ontario_to_forbid_antiabortion_protests/

ITT: Faggot atheist degenerate nigger jews blaspheming the Holy God Emperor Jesus Christ.

Hellfire when you die, demons.

"Abortion is a facade of empowerment bittered with false truths.”
― Allene van Oirschot

It's not murder until the baby could possibly survive outside the womb with medical care.

The only people that get abortions are people that should get abortions, so even if its able to survive outside the womb I don't mind.

do you really think that current powers that be when given the opportunity to curb free speech will not use it to curb your speech on "white survival" first
it should be for your own good to stand for free speech at least for now

Says the cuck trying to use sensationalism to combat sensationalism. Forget abortion, your mother shouldve been killed.