Oh look, the Jewish Mayor of Las Vegas doesn't respect the shooting victims

The Mayor of Las Vegas is Jewish, Sup Forums. And typical of Jews, she just made a comparison between the suffering of her own electorate in the recent attack and the suffering of Israelis. Guess who she showed more sympathy to?

timesofisrael.com/after-massacre-jewish-las-vegas-mayor-says-israel-lives-with-this-every-day/

How sick, how self-worshipping, how delusional, how self-indulgent does the Jewish mayor of a town that just suffered the worst mass shooting in US history have to be to effectively brush it off with "Israel goes through this every day"? How much contempt must she have for the feelings of the goyim she governs over? How demented must she be if she actually thinks that Israel DOES go through this every day, when in reality Israel hasn't come close to enduring this level of carnage, though it's sure inflicted its share on Gaza and Lebanon! And now she talks about looking to Israel for security tips... to do what? Violently oppress locals and steal from tourists?

This bitch needs to be exposed, Sup Forums. Everyone should know what the Jewish mayor of Las Vegas thinks of her own voters, and how in their time of suffering she commisserates with Israelis while belittling the suffering of her own townspeople. This should end her career.

Please, if you know somebody in Vegas, let them know about this. If you know any country music fans, let them know. In fact, if you know anyone at all, let them know, and help them understand what a betrayal this is.

And honestly, could anyone saying it's a false flag have been asking for more to boost their theories? When she shows this level of disregard for the feelings of US citizens, would it be that hard to imagine her even helping out with the attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Israeli-living-in-Las-Vegas-recounts-her-familys-experience-of-the-shooting-506564
timesofisrael.com/after-massacre-jewish-las-vegas-mayor-says-israel-lives-with-this-every-day/
twitter.com/mayoroflasvegas
reuters.com/article/us-pope-jews/pope-book-says-jews-not-guilty-of-jesus-christs-death-idUSTRE7216Y720110302
imdb.com/title/tt0075520/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1)
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/sheldon-adelson-sway-election-160606085237475.html
archive.is/RRgdh
nytimes.com/2016/01/03/business/media/sheldon-adelsonspurchase-of-las-vegas-paper-seen-as-a-power-play.html
theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/16/september11.usa1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self-bump.

Persistent rage bump because they can't keep getting away with this, Sup Forums.

Not sure why quality threads like this don't get replies. I tried to make several posts like this and they always just disappeared with no replies.

Anyway, I read this article earlier and had the same thoughts. The thing is gentiles would never vote a Jew into office if they knew what's going on. The press is in the hands of the Jews, though, so that's never going to happen. A vast majority will always be kept ignorant and stupid, thus maintaining democracy as a Jewish tool.

This will never end. Period. The system is premised on capital intensity, and the system is constructed in such a way where no one could ever compete with them on such grounds (income tax etc). Even Hitler had to rely on their funding and do as they demanded (depositing gold in BIS, etc.)

Likewise, these Jews in government can basically do whatever they want and not lose more than a tiny portion of the gentile electorate's support. In fact, by saying such outlandish things, they actually get more funding from Jews, crypto-Jews, and their lackeys, thereby increasing their support among the braindead masses.

If this were truly a sovereign nation, this mayor would be hanging in the town square as a traitor for such comments. But she no doubt says worse with her synagogue buddies on a daily basis behind closed doors, and the truth is that's why she's in office.

delete this

Wow man that's crazy

fucking hell

>Israel goes through this every day
When has anything even remotely even close to this ever happen there?

>B-but t-the Muslims goy, they surround us, it could potentially happen 6 gorillon times a day

Jews are always the victims even when they're not.

Totally agree. But hopefully, if enough people hear about this, attitudes will start to change. I mean, we all know what influence Jews have in our country, even the people who deny it. But if everybody is forced to see and acknowledge it, maybe people will start to recognize the threat to our existence that this situation poses. Maybe we can get some control over this if we just have grass-roots recognition that Jews are self-serving assholes. If your government won't represent you, the answer is populism. We need populist recognition of Jewish crimes against humanity.

Went to school with son of Mayor. Father a Jewish lawyer who represented the mob back in the day, then used his various connections to become Mayor. Just like the corrupt Bill and Hillary his wife took the position after her husband. After all, they both know all the right wheels that need to be greased.

Son was an asshole. I thought he had a mental problem because of the way he used to harass the teacher and highjack the class with his obnoxious bullshit. Always talking. Always acting like a complete fuckface who was above being disciplined.

Turned out the son didn't have a mental disorder, he was just an obnoxious Jew kid with a powerful father. One of my first experiences with the JQ before I became redpilled.

>This bitch needs to be executed
ftfy senpai

jpost.com/Diaspora/Israeli-living-in-Las-Vegas-recounts-her-familys-experience-of-the-shooting-506564

>ISRAELI LIVING IN LAS VEGAS RECOUNTS HER FAMILY'S EXPERIENCE OF THE SHOOTING

>I woke up yesterday to hundreds of text messages from friends near and far asking if I was okay. I read the news and was instantly shocked, stunned, devastated.

>I immediately thought of all of my friends and family who could have been there, could have gotten hurt.

Israeli in Vegas wrote a brief article for a Jewish newspaper about how she felt NOT being at the shooting.

>timesofisrael.com/after-massacre-jewish-las-vegas-mayor-says-israel-lives-with-this-every-day/

You need to calm down, faggot. She spends tons of time praising the first responders, everybody. That she offered up a juicy sentence to the Times of Israel during a brief telephone interview doesn't mean anything. The journalist talks about how the mayor of Jerusalem sent condolences, and he probably brought up Israel in the conversation to get her to say something about it so he can get his soundbite.

#BoycottVegas

Uh, NO. How about "this is typical Jewish behavior, she totally disrespects her own voters and treats Jewish suffering as far more important than a bunch of lousy goyim"?

What she said is unacceptable. She should probably be surveilled by the FBI as a possible agent of Israel after showing so much more loyalty to them than suffering US citizens.

I'm talking about effect, not causation and secret handshakes.
Israel tried telling the world that Muslims make awful neighbors. No one listened. Then there was this refugee crisis that just kind of happened, and now by coincidence everyone has gone from disagreeing with Israel to vehemently agreeing. So Israel receives a tangible and indisputable benefit from the migrant crisis and from Muslim terrorism in Europe and the US, in that these things guarantee sympathy and support for Israel.

This is all true, and it's all been engineered in part with Israel's interests in mind. But it doesn't mean any of it is TRUE. It certainly doesn't mean that Jews make better neighbors than Muslims. And it certainly doesn't mean we have to be accepting of EITHER if it turns out they're both a problem.

It's embarassing for the IDF an Mossad so they keep it quiet, but Ben "One Man Auschwitz" Garrison actually shoahs twice that number of heebs every day in Palestine.

Ben Garrison is a fucking hero!

It's finally happened, boys.
They came to my hometown.
Sure, I knew Jews ruled Las Vegas because the mob went under. But now they've attacked it and even mock my people's heartbreak. How can this Las Vegas boy get a little revenge, Sup Forums?

I wish I knew, bro. But for now, just keep an eye on them and keep people aware of what they're up to. They're always up to no good, so there's often stuff to report. Make sure things don't go unnoticed. We'll sort these gefilte freaks out in due time.

I don't know. I think it takes more to get yourself vanned than saying "Israel has lived with this every single day since 1948" on the phone to a journalist from the Times of Israel. And heck, I've known """journalists""" who twist and bend quotations. Conversation probably went like:

>ToI: Israel has experienced more than its share of attacks. Would you accept help from Israel with security?
>Mayor: No, I don't think so. I mean, Israel has lived with things, violence, every single day since the beginning, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. We always have safety first. We have 43 million visitors a year. Our security is world class.

I know you're deliberately trying to rile things up, but look at her Twitter. It's pretty standardly good stuff.

twitter.com/mayoroflasvegas

>they can't keep getting away with this, Sup Forums.
apparently they can, Vegas is a literal city of sin and elected a kike woman. What do you expect?

Can someone explain how the fuck the american christianity adores kikes instead of hating them with a passion?

They are regarded as "christ-killers" throughout Europe, how is it that your people love them?

>we are from the same place as Jesus were, so you must love and cherish us
>it doesn't matter that we chose to crucify him and free a literal bandit just to fuck with you

Seriously, how the fuck they pulled this off?

It's possible that maybe they bent the quotation, but I doubt it. And why would you make the assumption? Besides, suggesting Israeli methods of security are of any help in Vegas is asinine, Israelis only know how to murder Palestinians and round up and deport African migrants. They've literally never endured an attack like we had in Vegas and wouldn't have the slightest clue what to do with it. Plus, there's good reason to believe that Israeli exchange programs with US police are making OUR police more violent and racist. It's fucking idiocy to even consider adopting Israeli methods, she should be ousted from office for that alone!

They own our media. They're supposedly the "People of the Book". We're the "People of the TV". It's not hard to see how they control us.

Also, we're home to a retarded strain of "Christianity" that believes the Pope is the antichrist and that Jesus will come back once we herd all the Jews in the world back to Israel. I have no idea how that's supposed to work logistically, but that seems to be what the most mentally defective among us believe.

Well shit. Still, when you guys read about the pardon of Barabas in the stead of Jesus, how the fuck do you not come to the conclusion that these kikes chose to crucify Jesus? I can get the brainwashing, but when you read it yourself, how the fuck one can disregard it?

Anyways, a very good and contagious meme would be to rebrand the fucking kikes as christkillers.

It will catch on with the religious youth, old people are too far gone to realize how bad they 've been had, we need to meme the "kikes are christkillers" back to the spotlight

>Also, we're home to a retarded strain of "Christianity" that believes the Pope is the antichrist and that Jesus will come back once we herd all the Jews in the world back to Israel.

Kek. The current pope may not be the antichrist but this faggot is definitely ovenworthy. And we could work the part of summoning Jesus by deporting all kikes back to Israel. Even orthodox kikes would be down with it, they actively trying to get all kikes of the world back to the kikeland.

Well, I wouldn't know because I'm an American so I've never read the bible, at best I've seen some made-for-tv movies based on stories from it. Hollywood fills that in for us.

But it sounds like you're on to something, were it not for the fact that the Pope himself cut the legs out from under us on that one!

reuters.com/article/us-pope-jews/pope-book-says-jews-not-guilty-of-jesus-christs-death-idUSTRE7216Y720110302

>Pope book says Jews not guilty of Jesus Christ's death

I mean come on Christians, give yourself a chance, right?

I guess some kikes got some metal detectors to sell or want some insight in the moneyflow of Vegas

C. I. Scofield was the nail in the coffin

Sadly it's not just the mentally defective though. I have some family friends who paid for my college. They probably have $100MM+. Several patents, pioneered an industry. And they truly believe the Jews are the chosen people and that Israel is this magical fairy land that all Christians should support. Really saddens me.

Leaves me with the impression that the only gentiles who rise are those who are gullible enough to internalize Jewish tricks. The system is designed to keep the truly intelligent down, imo.

what an asshole. been dealing with jews for 2000+ years cry yourself a river schlomo.

Dude, Jesus JQ pills are all over the NT.
Some Jews talking to Jesus
>“Abraham is our father,” they answered.
>“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”
>“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”
Jesus drops the J-Hammer.
>Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” (John 8:39-47, NIV)

You can ask the Israeli government on this one, getting kikes to return to Israel is like herding cats.

2000 years of bullshit about "next year in Jerusalem", and only a tiny fraction of them bother to show up when they take the place by force. They don't want it, most of them can't afford the rent, nobody wants to move away from the Western consumerist lifestyle, they're all just waiting until somebody gets it up to 1st world economic superpower status and offers them a free condo, education and healthcare. That's all this shit is... a free ride and an embezzlement scheme where Jews leach off foreign governments.

Simple. Add a little line here and there in the bible that says god will cast you into hell for going against israel. Now you have millions of christians willing to fught and die and go to hell because they will automatically go to hell for going against gods chosen.

Yeah, I've noticed that millenials with few talents but upwardly mobile ambitions these days seem to look to overcome their deficiencies by becoming Jewier. It doesn't bode well for the future.

>Simple. Add a little line here and there in the bible that says god will cast you into hell for going against israel.
Wait what? Where the hell is that and even if it's burried somewhere I'm 99% sure it's in reference to going against the original Israelites, whoever they are now.
>Prodigy tip
Modern day Jews are not the original Israelites that Moses guided out of Egypt.

what do you expect its one of soros's lackeys. all the know how to do is emulate him. and all soros does is talk about that 1 time he sucked some niggers dick in newyork and how sophisticated he is for having done it while lounging by a pool next to jeb who only wears 1 sock on his left foot while sipping a mojito lusting after some pool boy who wont stop complaining about how ghey those 2 are

so clearly all his cronies will be autistic as fuck

This can be used, because you already guys think that the pope is the fucking antichrist. Would you believe the words of antichrist?

Anyway, there are plenty of redpilled christian movies from the 60s 70s that showcase exactly this, most notably the mini series Jesus of Nazareth (imdb.com/title/tt0075520/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) which showcases exactly this. We could meme this to the spotlight as a "retro classic christian mini-series" especially around Easter, and simultaneously meme the "kikes are christkillers" angle

Why not? My example wasn't even that bendy; most hack journalists wouldn't consider that inappropriate in the least.

There are two kinds of articles with quotations in them. Articles where somebody is needed to explain things, and articles where the quotations are just adding a little flavor. The purpose of this article is to convey information to the reader in the paragraphs of text, and they could write it without even talking to her.

The quotes in the article are obviously not from a long, informative interview. Journalist probably already had the article written and was very upfront about exactly what kind of quotes he needed from her; she's way too busy these days to beat around the bush. I've worked in offices where both sides of conversations like that have happened. Everybody does it.

Israeli security has a reputation for being excellent. They deal with a lot of suicide bombers and shit. Passover Massacre, 30 people died, over 100 injuries. Their security really isn't so great; they stop attacks and catch terrorists and stuff, but it's mostly just because they have no qualms about profiling.

Not that any of it matters, because nobody's talking about Israel helping here anyway.

Isaiah 60:12 - For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee(Israel) shall perish; yea, [those] nations shall be utterly wasted

i agree with this image until it glosses over how only fascism can set it back on course

I know, i just asked about the most blatant one, that who calls himself a Christian should know

Well how they disregard the christkilling scene? Also, if you are a christian, you care for New Testament, as the Old Testament is nullified after Jesus

Historically, the Catholic church prohibited its members to be freemasons, recognizing this organization works on behalf of Jewry and the anti-christ. That being said, the Catholic church has been rather openly in the hands of the Jews since 1957 with the bloody ascension of Pope John XXIII, a freemason, following the firm grip the Jews gained over the church following WWII.

This is why Vatican II was implemented, which removed the prohibition on freemasonry, empowered wives to become whores, etc.

My point is, what the pope says does not mean a damn thing anymore! Yes Pius XII supported Hitler, but the modern church is unrelated to that institution that existed before 60 years ago. Today, the pope is no more than a lackey of the Jews, so of course he will act as a mouthpiece in their favor.

That brings up another thing about millenials I've noticed. Lots of them seem to hold the opinion "I hate anything old" and have no time for anything retro. I have no idea why, but it's very effective in obstructing redpilling them with older works. And older cinema usually falls short by modern standards anyway, both because production then often was no match for today, but also perhaps because it was made to appeal to Christians, but was made by Jews with an eye to being sympathetic to them.

AMP version
>“Look and see, for everyone is coming home!
Your sons are coming from distant lands;
your little daughters will be carried home.
The MSG
>Look up! Look around!
Watch as they gather, watch as they approach you:
Your sons coming from great distances,
your daughters carried by their nannies.
When you see them coming you’ll smile—big smiles!
Your heart will swell and, yes, burst!

This passage is before the one you quoted. So it logically inferes that for the later to be true the former must happen first. Essentially, all the true Israelites must first come home to Jerusalem and then everyone bows. Now here's the tricky part, who is a true Israelite? Since according to the Bible everything in the Bible is logically consistent with all other related passages, if Jesus said to some Jews that they are not true Jews but sons of Satan this also implies that not all true Jews or true Israelites must actually be Jewish. Heck, this basically means that you can have Germans or Poles walking on this Earth who are more real Jew than the biggest Jews in New York or Israel.

If u understood the actual religion maybe youd understand about barabas and the jewlove. Jesus was slaughtered on the day of atonement like the high priest of the jews did every theyd sacrifice a lamb and such to "cleanse" the nation of sin. God used the jews hatred of jesus to fufill his calling as the true sacrificial lamb that would cleanse sin forever. Yes jews killed jesus, but it had to be done one way or another. Also, technically the romans killed him as the jews weren't allowed to execute. So they (jews) made up a bunch of bad things about him so that the romans would kill him. So why would u expect christians to hate the jews for something that supposedly "cleansed" them? It's the basis of their faith....

6 TRILLION OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE WERE KILLED BY ARYAN MONSTERS SUCH AS YOURSELF

The thing I'll say in favor of your point is that "Israel has gone through this every day since 1948" is a stock Jewish meme that they roll out every time somebody else suffers. On the flip side of that coin, they have such disrespect for everybody else's suffering that they roll out this stock meme every time somebody else suffers. It's like they see human suffering like a flare going off and immediately have to start self-promoting. That's part of what makes them the shittiest people in human history.

I still don't see why I should assume she didn't say it though. She was quoted, if she wants to refute it then let her. She should be publicly obligated to. In fact, she should sue them for misrepresenting her as being so utterly insensitive to her voters. She'd have a case. This quote can and, if she fails to refute it, should damage her career. It's unforgiveable. So let the courts settle the matter there, but somebody needs to be answerable because you don't just drop a bomb like this after a tragedy and expect it to be swept under the rug. This is litigation material. Especially for Jews.

I can only imagine what Jews would say if Palestinians said of Anne Frank "our daughters go through what she suffered every day". Can you imagine the shitstorm?

And you're wrong. SHE's talking about Israel helping there. She actually said she'd consider Israeli-style security for Vegas. Unthinkable. How would you even get the black boxers into the city on fight night?

Just unimaginable, unforgiveable, unacceptable.

The pope is working on behalf of the anti-christ. Freemasonry was established in 43 AD by King Herod and the Jews to counter the spread of Christianity. Freemasonry has subverted the Catholic church since 1957.

Just look at the masonic symbolism that pervades the Vatican today, especially in the last 20 years. They flagrantly put these symbols in plain view knowing the vast majority of the goyim are too distracted to ever notice satanism staring them in the face.

Then who, if anyone, is to fill the role the Pope previously filled?

bump, fuck the goodmans. john and this cunt.
jewish lawyer for mobsters ends up mayor of a city. then his wife gets elected. bill/hillary beta test. this whole reality is a meme.

dont elect jews , its simple

the (((goodmans))) have been the mayors of las vegas for 20 years now

fucking commie jews

I'm sorry, why should she be publicly obligated to? She's said all of the right things, praised the responders, memorialized the victims. You're right that it's a meme, and I don't see how her repeating it in one phone interview with an Israeli newspaper invalidates everything that she's said and done. If all she did was talk about Israel, that'd be a different story, but it's not. Can you find any other interviews where she's mentioned Israel?

And what part of "I don't want to reinvent the wheel. We always have safety first." is her talking about Israelis helping with Vegas security? Whole thing is a big citation-needed, Times of Israel included, not that "consider" means anything.

>Son was an asshole. I thought he had a mental problem because of the way he used to harass the teacher and highjack the class with his obnoxious bullshit. Always talking. Always acting like a complete fuckface who was above being disciplined.
>Turned out the son didn't have a mental disorder, he was just an obnoxious Jew kid with a powerful father.

sounds like (((stephen miller))) and (((kushner)))

both are absolute dumbshits that lie and cheat and rip people off intellectually and use their daddies money to get anywhere in life

they are both unable to wipe their own asses without their fathers help

That's why I couldn't bring myself to vote Bernie last election. So glad I didn't, Trump all the way. Fuck moving the embassy to Jerusalem though. Last election was a shitpick between 2 people who sold their daughters into the tribe (Clinton and Trump) and an actualy Jew (Sanders). We got the best we could have gotten out of it. We need to guide him, Sup Forums. He needs us.

shut up kike and fuck your kike mayors in vegas

your mormon and jew leaders are the ones flooding it with beaner cartel

vegas is a shithole now

it sucks man fuck jews and what happened out there

(((They))) are so disgusting. Im tired of these filthy subhumans.

yeah well kys
yeah

evangelicals are retarded

i'm glad someone else out there is aware of the (((goodman kike mayors of las vegas))) and their commie bullshit

vegas has turned into a shithole on their watch
they buttfuck stupid mormons for fun
the city went to shit quickly

importing mexicans by the minute

He is saying "Look to Israel for guidance as they live this and SURVIVE this" you self-hating moron.

Reading comprehension
You don't have it, OP

shes right though, unless the West learns from Israelis, a lot of people were going to die. I was staying at a youth hostel near Zion square in Jerusalem. There was about to be a big techno concert in the square below, so I was up on the rooftop minding my own business. Next minute, a couple of short haired, armed (pistols in open carry mode) Israelis came up, surveyed the area, asked me a few questions about what I was doing there and who I was. I see them looking over at other buildings, and I noticed there were other guys up there, overseeing.

Vigilance is key. Concert went off without a hitch.

this board is 95% abduls, I swear

Because she's a public figure and she's been publicly quoted as saying something deeply offensive. Politicians in positions far higher than her have been forced to resign over similar indiscretions.

As far as other interviews, I haven't checked much, but she did give this quote to Al-Jazeera in which she said of Jewish oligarch Sheldon Adelson "When you have all the marbles, you can make the calls. And he has all the marbles", which implies she takes orders from him when the money flows.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/06/sheldon-adelson-sway-election-160606085237475.html

>Going forward Goodman said the city might look to Israel for guidance.

That sounds like soliciting Israeli security advise to me. What do you think it means?

>He is saying "Look to Israel for guidance as they live this and PERPETUATE this" you self-hating moron.

fify

>I was staying at a youth hostel near Zion square in Jerusalem.

Stopped reading right there. Kys.

OV VEY EVERYDAY A MASS SHOOTING IN ISRAEL THERE IS ANTI SEMITES

The jew cries out in pain as she strikes you
Inside job confirmed

I agree, Israel shouldn't be mentioned unless they played a role

maybe a blackjack team and rob the casinos with math...

grew up there man. was nothing like it is now :"(

I'm surprised you can even read, tbqh

>maybe a blackjack team and rob the casinos with math...
I actually wondered if maybe it was all a cover for a casino robbery... ya never know... could it have been?

mebbe. police scanner said it might be a diversion at first..

Fucking kikes.

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

damn mossad

I'd be surprised you can even pee, given the number of senile and palsied rabbis around you half-witted bris monkey.

Maybe isreal should give back the land that they forced with pity to gain

>everyone let you assimilate with you, you still back stab and hate them
>you lose your land fair and square
>plan a soviet take over and lose control
>plan a national socialist take over to stop your soviet one and fail
>try to get your money worth and create a false event to get public trust and sympathy to give you back land

your picture was well worded poison. It appealed to rationality until it demanded we become something we are not. It was made by the same people it decries because they are AFRAID. They are afraid of what is coming to them, and they are afraid of what will happen to their twisted legacy.

I'll give you the spoilers: they, their ideas, and their creations...go away.

the country started as a white ethnostate of plentiful resources and freedom
now its a mongrel centralized nightmare
but we dont have to fix the mongrel problem in a gruesome way we can just masturbate over traditional liberalism

who is stephen millers dad?

You're being blatantly dishonest with that quote about Sheldon Adelson. It comes from a story in the New York Times, she's talking about him buying up a newspaper, and in which she's described as someone he's clashed with.

>nytimes.com/2016/01/03/business/media/sheldon-adelsonspurchase-of-las-vegas-paper-seen-as-a-power-play.html

And that's what I meant by citation needed from the Times of Israel. It's a vague statement by the reporter that isn't backed up by any quotation and has the big weasel word "might" in there pretty prominently.

She's said all the right stuff, and she's done all the right stuff. People have mentioned things like 9/11 and the Pulse nightclub shooting, and it hasn't been a problem. As long as you praise rescue workers and honor the victims, people don't get too pissed off at you if you acknowledge from time to time that there have been other tragic events in the world, and it takes a real determination to ignore the obvious to say that she's been minimizing the tragedy in Las Vegas. You might as well blast her for having said "it could have been worse."

Now you're bullshitting like a Jew. And it wouldn't be at all surprising that your flag is Jewish role-play. For you to suggest that saying "Israel goes through this every day" in relation to a shooting your own constituents just went through, the largest mass shooting in US history, is anything like saying "it could have been worse" is just beneath contempt. The first statement shows a blatant deference to Israeli suffering, belittling the suffering of her constituents as if it matters less than Israeli suffering. It's a comparison, and it favors the Israelis, as if they've suffered much, much, more. The second is a Trump-like statement of fact perhaps a touch devoid of sensitivity, but instinctively honest. How you can bring yourself to compare the two... the blatant derision for goy suffering with mere social awkwardness... I can't imagine.

they dont have empathy for anyone and top it off with neurotic sociopathic morals

Gosh, I know. It's just so shocking and horrifying. I absolutely believe your total moral outrage and righteousness. After all, we are on Sup Forums. It's the largest mass shooting in US history guys!!

I'm pretty sure you're the only one viewing tragedies as a zero-sum game. If she said to a Colorado paper that people in Colorado have gone through tragedies of their own, with Columbine and the Aurora shooting, it isn't saying that Las Vegas doesn't matter. Saying that New Yorkers understand what it's like to have an unimaginable horror happen in their community because of 9/11, it isn't saying that the Vegas shooting is meaningless. It doesn't piss on the grave of the people dead in Vegas to say that Israelis, Parisians, Palestinians, Iraqis, Africans etc have dealt with lots of real shit.

HAHAHA..
>it's all about me me mememememememe ME >ME it's all about..
>It's not about YOU no.. IT's all about ME.. >Yeaaah.. You think it was you? NO.. it's all about memememememememe mem emememe CAUSAMAJEW!
I'm so fucking tired of jews, just got done with a jew losing his fucking shit and essentially said fuck ikea and all sweden cause a swede posted a weinstein harassment allegation post putting a comedic spin on it which was posted at.. JEW CENTRAL, NEW YORK TIMES where it's abundantly clear that weinstein has been a kiddie diddler FOR DECADES.. But all sweden apparently turned into pedophiles fuck ikea and how fucking dare sven poke fun at it! I'M SICK OF THESE PEOPLE!

Can't they even see the absurdity of what they are, they say they are gods chosen children yet they dance around like clowns or angry pscyhopathic hobbits or goblins at a carnival tearing humanity apart whilst pretending they are the rightful stewards of it, what a joke, they're out of control! And they've been like that for a long time. Why the fuck don't these chosen people take a fucking seat for once sit down shut the fuck up, stop fucking EVERY GOD DAMN THING UP and just take their shekels and do some blow.. Just do ANYTHING ELSE than interfere with other peoples and nations business.. I wish we could make up a system where they just get all the fucking shekels they ever wanted so they could shovel around in it atleast that would keep you preoccupied whilst the rest of us try to make the world function somewhat decently and clean up THE FUCKING MESS!

Nobody's said that the people of Columbine have to deal with a 9-11 attack every day.

She's full of shit and so are you.

There's such a thing as scale, and she just reversed it in an effort to make the Jewish people look important. She put the goyim on the bottom and the Jews on top despite the facts. And that's what you're trying to obscure. She said something designed to propagandize, not something designed to heal.

Mate, just to cut through all this with a knife, she brought up Israel for no purpose other than as a freudian slip to show where her true interests lie. She doesn't give a flying fuck about the city she was elected by, much less America. Her loyalty very obviously lies elsewhere.

tbf Israel is a hellhole, I have no idea why the jews even want to be there.

These motherfuckers, white christians slaughtered at a fucking country music festival in america and somehow they manage to turn it into something about how jews are superior and how we need to learn from them. COOL YOUR FUCKING JETS ALRIGHT YOU FAGGOTS..
That's not sympathy that's we're israel we're better.. as the first fucking damn thing! Always making the jew out to be better eventhough the thing wasn't even about fucking jews AT ALL, AT ALL, AT ALL! white christians being slaughtered, jews btw. don't believe in christ as son of god, something you might want to remember.

>tbf Israel is a hellhole, I have no idea why the jews even want to be there.
Well the funny thing is the state of israel wouldn't even fucking exist without the west recreating it for them to dwell in and spoonfeeding them fucking everything they needed of our hard earned money and ressources!
>americans white christians gets murdered
>lel jews are superior you goy... guys.. we deal with this every day..
SUPERIOR IN WHAT? taking advantage of people and going out of your way to glorifying yourselves? GO FUCK YOURSELVES KIKES! LEARN SOME GOD DAMNED MANNERS!

WHO WERE THE ONES WHO OPENED FOR MASS IMMIGRATION INTO THE US IN 1965 CAUSING ALL THIS ETHNIC STRIFE THAT IT RESULTED IN AND UNDERMINING OF AMERICAN VALUES AND CULTURE AND BEHAVIOUR
WHO WERE THE ONES WHO CAUSED ISLAM TO GET A FOOTHOLD IN THE US BY TELLING WHITE PEOPLE NAH BE SENSIBLE

ARE YOU GOING TO LECTURE US ISRAEL ABOUT BORDER WALLS NOW? ARE YOU GOING TO LECTURE US ISRAEL ABOUT LESS IMMIGRATION NOW? ARE YOU GOING TO LECTURE US ABOUT BEING LESS POLITICALLY CORRECT NOW SO THAT ISLAMIC DOCTRINE ISN'T SPREAD SO EASILY IN THE WEST?

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TOOO FUCKING OFFER US THAT WE ALREADY DON'T KNOW BUT THAT YOU.. YES YOU, HAVE BEEN BUSY YOURSELVES UNDERMINING IN THE US AND IN THE WEST FOR... FUCKING.. DECADES..

LET'S FUCKING HEAR IT.. I'M ALL FUCKING EARS JEWS.

Jews.. do everyone a favour and shut.. the.. fuck.. up.. You've done enough damage.

Once again, can you find any other interview, any other instance when she's talking about the tragedy that she mentions Israel? Or is it only that one sentence when she's talking to an Israeli newspaper?

I'm still pretty sure that you're the only one who sees this as a zero sum game. Conan O'Brien spent the bulk of his Vegas shooting remarks talking about other shootings. She's made thousands of statements since the attacks, and she's apparently only been quoted mentioning Israel once, by the Times of Israel, and she spends all but one of her quotes in that article talking about Las Vegas, praising the responders and memorializing the victims. It's just that one sentence. Did she bring it up unsolicited? Did the reporter say something about how Israelis can understand, having been through tragedies themselves, and she agreed? Impossible to know, because it's not a transcript of the phone call.

And who cares anyway? She's been very thorough helping the people of Las Vegas heal, and is very focused on the tragedy there.

And hey, in an article in the Guardian from November 2001, it has Giuliani saying to a British reporter that he walks around reminding New Yorkers that London was bombed during WWII much worse than 9/11:

>When people in New York complain a little bit and tell me, oh, it's difficult, I keep reminding them about London. We were bombed once, it's terrible, the mourning is going to go on for ever, but London had to function every day for a year.

>theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/16/september11.usa1

What a fucking monster, huh? He should be tarred and feathered.

It's two in the morning, and I'm going to sleep. I recommend taking a more holistic approach to people, instead of nitpicking out things to interpret in the worst possible way.