Why can't faggots give blood?

Why can't faggots give blood?

It's not like you can't fuck women in the ass. I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

donateblood.com.au/blood-service-deferrals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because aids lives in your blood

>fuck one woman in the ass
>get fucked in the ass by 500 men
one of these things is not like the other

Gay men aren't any different that promiscuous hetero people and they can donate blood

Fag blood is not kosher for blood rituals, for which 100% of all donated blood is used.

What if you're transgender woman? That's as good as real hetero

It's literally because of aids. They can test blood but the early stages of hiv will not show on test. Faggots can give blood after 12 months of no sexual activity.

Because it's statistically far more likely that a gay man has aids than a straight person.

>12 months of no sexual activity.
which is never, essentually

is it a gay disease or isn't it?

Nobody wants your dirty aids blood

Yes but they must only be used for the ritual infant chloaca transplantations so that the reptilians may breed with them.

you have to be human to donate blood

donateblood.com.au/blood-service-deferrals

they still accept black people blood tho

Because the typical homosexual has several thousand sexual partners over his lifetime and carries dozens of sexually transmitted pathogens. They are literally walking Petri dishes.

That is statistically not true

one word:

AIDS

statistics are politically skewed

Increased instances of aids among the male homosexual community.

keep promoting homophobia, jerk

dont they test the blood anyway?

Because those women don't have AIDS. HIV has an incubation period, where you can have it and it won't show up on a test. Don't just be a judgmental fuck, there are reasons. Did you know fags suck their own shit off dicks? Medical professionals will share with you that gays are often in and out of the hospital for infections and problems, and consume an average of 2 pounds of feces a year with their disgusting filthy lifestyle you've grown up worshiping on MTV. Now fuck off.

FDA only cares about your relative risk as it pertains to transmitting diseases.

If you're a Mormon, and they see statistics showing that Mormons have an unusually high relative risk for transmitting those diseases, they will ban you.

It just happens to be faggots instead of Mormons. I wonder why.

>Don’t you test blood for HIV?
Yes, the Blood Service tests every donation. However, even this sophisticated testing is unable to detect the early presence of infectious diseases such as HIV, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C. You might hear this referred to as a ‘window period’ – it’s a time when the infection is just starting and is not yet detectable. This is why we don’t rely on testing alone.

You're retarded

It was originally called GRID - gay related immune deficiency. And they promised us it would explode in the straight community. Never happened.

No, since more than half of them are hookers to pay for their endless medical bills.

>t.faggot

i think in some places in america they allow gays to donate blood. Fuck that, id ask my friends to donate blood for me if they could.

Actually they are far more worried about HepC and Syphilis

Keep pushing degeneracy, wallowing in shit, ingesting shit, and wasting your life with no possible future of family, and almost guaranteed illnesses... from the whole ingesting shit as a lifestyle thing. You really shouldn't be here.

Because homosexuals have a substantially higher risk for AIDS than the rest of the general population.

The checklist also excludes intravenous drug users and people who have travelled to "exotic" places for the same reasons, in that they have a higher chance than the general population to have diseases in their blood, that may not yet be diagnosed.

keep promoting aids, fag

I'm Gay, but gays disgust me so much that i force myself to have a wife and kids. im much happier that way and most importantly im much much more safer living this way.

If a purge ever happens id gladly lend a hand in it

>consume an average of 2 pounds of feces a year
>you've grown up worshiping on MTV

quality boomerposting my dude

Look at any trap thread. Would you want those AIDS infested faggots constantly sticking things in their asshole to put their blood in you?

Most of them are thin because they are emaciated and diseased. lol

Far more likely to be transmitted thru anal sex than vaginal for whatever reason. Should just be called Ass Immune Deficiency

You must be lost. The gas chamber is down the hall and to the left.

Why would anyone want to give up his precious bodily fluids so some thug nigger can survive to rob another pay day loan store? Unless you personally know the person to whom your blood is going, you are literally being cucked out of your essence. Plus I hear that shit's actually worth a few hundred bucks per pint, but the bloodsucking kikes don't give you a shekel of it.

Gays aren't excluded, sexually active gays are excluded. Fucking another man is a choice. If you make that choice then you can't give blood. No discrimination.

HIV/AIDS is most prominent in gay people, sorry pal

When I was in college I was hungry and a blood drive was giving away burgers and I ate two but then I saw the donating area and there was a huge line and there was no way it wouldn't make me late for work which would have gotten me fired and then evicted, so on the form I said that I was gay.

So now the government thinks I'm gay I guess. I really regret doing that. I should have just said that I did heroin.

hurrr durr why can IV drug abusers give blood.
DAS RAYCIST!

Gay men make up 69% of aids cases
Straight women make up 25%
Straight black men make up 6%
Straight white men make up 0.1%

Kek, tell me more about the reality you live in.

>had sex with a guy
>lied on blood donation screening

u mad?

homosexuality is an std, those who thought they were born gay were really just penetrated as a kid, memories suppressed.

Yes what a magical window AIDS has, unlike any other STD completely invisible. Fucking HMMMMMMMMM

Fake and gay.

100% of AIDS is a scam

How convenient everyone who's gay got raped and can't remember.

All faggots have aids.

The only reason I vaguely opposed gay marriage is because I knew once they got it, they'd find something else to whine about.

I guess this is it.

The honest truth is that homosexuals engage in more risky behaviour like hardcore drugs (needles) and promiscuous sex (multiple sexual partners without protection). It's well shown in any data

too lazy to read the thread but FYI donated blood is tested in batches of 100, because testing each donation would take forever

one bad donation kills 99 good ones

declining blood from high risk individuals just makes sense, to do otherwise would actually result in less lives saved, not more.