We talk a lot about black people, muslims, fat people, bongs

We talk a lot about black people, muslims, fat people, bongs.

But what the actual fuck is wrong with white Americans and why the fuck are they so obsessed with firearms?

My theory - most yt Americans are fat or twinks, both cases unable to physically fight and are literally afraid of getting mollywhopped by minorities, hence their obsession.

I'm sure more niggers would shoot up schools if they actually went to one.

School shootings are nearly 100% committed by white people.

When you have millions of niggers running around with guns, it's best to have one handy, also commonly expecting niggers to give a fair fight is a big mistake

Are you a fucking retard? If anyone is more obsessed with guns than whites, it’s blacks. Thug culture is rampant amongst them, even the well-educated and higher class blacks fall prey to it.

Sure, in the gangster culture sense you mean. But mass shootings? white people have no competition.

niggers already shoot up their own hoods

the modern school system antagonizes white males incessantly while maintaining the doublespeak of progressive tolerance.

Honestly though, the only reason this country exists is because of white Americans obsessed with guns.

>what the actual fuck is wrong with white Americans

> all Americans

> pic related

Mass shootings are literally just shootings with high body counts, if you lump in every shooting blacks are the kings. Whites tend to get shit done if they want people dead

So a minor antagonization is deserving of a school shooting?

we grow up hearing stories of how our founding fathers fought against oppression to build our great country and then we learn that we wont just be able to stroll through life with our freedom. We are taught how to work hard and we are shown the value of the work we do. Then we think back to the men who made it possible. We read the founding documents and the writing of those great men warns that we must be prepared to fight foreign oppressors to protect what we've built but also keep our sights on our own government to ensure that those who we trust to protect our rights do not take them away like the king we fought to forge our great nation. That is why white Americans are "obsessed" with firearms.

Sure we do!

black people don't go to school

fucking shitposting aboo

What in the fuck is wrong with foreigners being such flaming faggots about Americans possessing firearms? They talk about it more than American leftists do for Christ's sake.

We fought the British.
We won.
It's our right to own firearms and you're not getting them no matter how much you cry.
Bye now.

>Elliot Rodger
>20

Wrong. Another statistic you don't get to see a lot is occurrences of black students getting arrested because they were in possession of a firearm during class.

Its pretty fucked in some places. Imagine a tiny 5ft white pregnant teacher that has to keep order in a classroom full of 14yo 6ft Tyrones. It's amazing we don't have more students raping teachers, though that is probably because the really bad schools have multiple officers on campus to remind the kids that black lives matter.

We believe you need to be able to defend yourself to be free. Turns out we were right.
Look at your own country, no guns and a nanny state. Same with most of europe.
Now look within the United States, the safest areas are the places with the most legally owned guns. Meanwhile Chicago is a nanny state where you get shot everytime you go outside yet no one is allowed to own a gun.

Because Chicago is predominantly white. And it's not "gangster" culture, it's thug culture, with niggers at the helm of that sinking vessel.

Its not minor. The media and everything bullys white people. It never ends.

>School shootings that make the news are nearly 100% committed by white people.
FTFY.

Lefties in the US are oblivious to anything but their immediate surroundings and lifestyle.
These are the morons who constantly whine "why didn't the cop just shoot him in the leg??!?"
Even if they get brave enough to buy a scary firearm, they go to a range once and IF they don’t leave completely traumatized, they feel like they’re Chow Yun Fat.

On the opposite side you have rural working people.
We’ve used guns our entire lives. I shot my first—a .357 magnum—when I was 3, with my Uncle’s help.
I went hunting for the first time when I was 5, with my Father and Grandfather.
I got my first gun for my 8th birthday—a 10/22 that I still use, that received a few upgrades over the years like a silicone bolt buffer, a 3lb custom trigger group, and a bull barrel.
I go hunting every year, and burn around 10,000 rounds a year on target practice.
I carry every day, because out here bears and rattlers are a part of life.

My daughter turned 8 last March, and I gave her a 10/22 for her birthday.
She can now put 10 rounds into a 2” target at 50 yards in around 30 seconds.
My son is 6. He went hunting with me last fall and was my rifle bearer.
He can load and unload it, can to safely pass through a fence or other obstacle, and has fired it (a .300 Savage) hundreds of times.
He’s getting the same gun as his sister for his 8th (I bought 2 because they were beautiful).
Lefties are shoving their children into drag competitions when they turn 8.

Cityfags like you don't understand the basic mechanisms of civilization like scarcity or planning. Occasionally, when a hurricane or blizzard is predicted by their prophets, you can see vestigial forethought surface as they strip WalMart shelves like a plague of locusts; they never seem to learn from this, and often exhibit great distress when they have more than a few hours worth of food and water in their cage.

I pity you.

What's even sadder is you cucks that obsess over their obsession with firearms.

I love watching blacks try desperately to find something to be racist against white people about.
Shit like is hilarious. Or the "White people don't season their food" thing, like cultural cuisine that developed to disguise the taste of spoiled meat is a point of pride.
Post more of that shit.

Blacks have way more mass shootings than whites, but they mostly shoot other blacks so no one cares.

Unlike your country, we didn't let the King of England stick his dick up our asses.

We will not be reined over by some British inbreed weirdos

Lots of british inbred weirdos live here, thus the nanny statism came with them.

Isn't it funny? The biggest insult that they can muster is calling you a slave owner who whipped his slaves.

The other insults basically amount to
>no culture
>no cooking,
completely ignoring the fact that USA minorities are LIVING in white culture and have been for every second of their existence.

The food shit is hilarious, considering that there are barely any notable minority chefs. White men rule everything.

its to protect ourselves from niggers you retard

They don't have anything else. These peole are literal losers who have never done anything. They endued up getting enslaved by their own people, then couldn't even free themselves from bondage. Even after being freed they have to go back to white men to get their civil rights.

Being black is a literal embarrassment.

Well... at least in there here parts, we gun owners are some of the most fit badasses and big boys u simply would not want to fuck with

Let's take it a step further ... not like our black americans are unarmed.... illegal or not, which didndu hasn't fired some off in the hood ? LOL
Take a look at the courts and fields and they ain't small twinks either

HOWEVER, on third thought, our faggit cuckitried whining kkkunt liberal wispy antifa faggits .... and the general lib faggit afraid of guns is an unwholesome pussy...

>We talk a lot about black people, muslims, fat people, bongs.
>We
nice try shill

I agree, they are jealous, afraid, tiny hands, you name it, they have an obsession worse than any gun owner

Because we're smart. We learned that it's wiser to leave your life in the hands of advanced weaponry in this primitive world.

School shootings as the term is used in mass media? Yep. You're not wrong. Mass shooting incidents that happen at or near schools? You know, those defined as firearms incidents where 3 or more people are injured? That stat you faggot liberals like to bring up all the time about how there's been a mass shooting nearly everyday? The majority of those are spics or spades. Your move as to how you want to deal with that.

For the millionth time...
>We
>Have
>Niggers

White Americans? Like blacks and fucking latinos don't love them some firearms. Ha. Fuck off.

there was a massive fight between hispanics and blacks at a high school a few miles away from mine. The cops got called, and went in with nightsticks and riot shields, and the students fought back and actually succeeded in pushing back the cops for awhile, that is until the cops pulled out their sidearms and put an end to the race riot

that story made local news for one day

Oh shut the fuck up.
>I'm bullied
>Better go kill some people to prove how oppressed I am

Fuck off, and grow up bitch.
Life isn't fair, that's why you make the most out of it in a practical manner, you fucking dip shit for brains.

Non-meme-responses go unanswered? In an Australian bait thread? Now that's just ludicrous.

I can guarantee im more obsessed with guns than the average American, feels bad

try living with niggers