You have absolutely no reason to own a gun if you're an American

You have absolutely no reason to own a gun if you're an American

>But user! The burrgerlarz!!!
That's what cops are for.

>But user! I need them to fight government!
You can't use a gun to destroy a tank, jet or nuclear bomb, retard.

The only logical reason for someone to own a gun in modern times is to commit mass murder on civilians.

Why else would dumb white rednecks need a firearm?

>i should intrust my life to cops and gov
Why are you a cuck?.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>burglars
I won't necessarily be able to hide in the house for the 5-10 minutes it will take the cops to arrive.
>government
It's a deterrent, not just for our government but for others. It's why no foreign army would dare invade us.
Anything else dumbass?

>1 post by this id

/thread

Give it a rest, you virgin loser. That isn't getting you laid.

If small arms aren't effective against modern militaries, why are Muslims so good at embarrassing foreign powers? Using guns to resist government is so easy even cavemen can do it.

>Hunting and Recreational Shooting isn't a thing

I hope that a pack of niggers decides to rape you to death, when that happens, be glad that you didn't have a mass murder weapon!

As long as Mexicans and niggers are allowed to live and interact in my neighborhood, there will always be a need for our right to own a firearm.

Look at the number! The coons and spics kill a drastically disproportionate amount

>The police are violent and out of control!
>We should trust our lives to the police and the police alone.

A lot of shit can go down in seconds. Police is not an argument.

The cops don't always arrive on time. Especially if the home invader is armed himself.
America and Russia have tanks, jets, and nuclear bombs, but we're still fighting in Afghanistan to this day. I shouldn't have to tell you about Viet Nam either.
The civil war will be armed Patriots against unarmed liberals like yourself. Remember that.

I bet you would let Tyrone kill your kids and rape your wife while waiting for the police. Kill yourself

Reported.

Without a gun, what will you do when a feral nigger breaks into your home with their gun?

wise words from a wise user

thread closed

>why else
to shoot you, OP

>this shit again

Come and take 'em then, faggot.

>5 to 10 minutes

What, do you live next to a police station? It takes cops closer to a fucking hour or two to get on location; unless a business is in trouble.

Someone got robbed at gunpoint in their own home where I live. Cops showed up an hour and a half later.
The store I work at got robbed at gunpoint. Cops from not only our city, but the surrounding cities shown up literally 5 minutes later.

I respect cops. We need cops. That said, they're still part of the jewish system.

Republicans will say this but always be the first to defend the cops whenever they abuse their power and murder civilians.

The kids around here use there guns to shoot street signs.

.50 cal engine block .338 win mag bar barricaded behind doors 4 shots semi auto BAR 30-06 5 rounds remington 742 all scoped then 90 rds 30 x3 .223 ar-15 red dot 60 rds .223 iron sites bwk-92 remington 12gauge semiauto 8 shots buckshot mossberg 500 shorty 6 rounds 12 gauge buckshot sigma40 15 rd h&k usp 9mm 16 rd s&w .357magnum then s&w .22 rem jet magnum ready for race war?

>not my president
>only the government should have guns
300,000,000+ firearms in the US
Less deaths a year than people falling and hitting their head.
Without blacks it would be less than people who are killed by deer every year.
>really comps my sushi

>a tank, jet or nuclear bomb,
Tanks, Jets and Nuclear bombs aren't robots, they need people to operate and maintain them.