Nancy Pelosi mentnal issues?

theamericanmirror.com/pelosi-suffers-brain-freezes-stares-audience-waves-hands-struggling-speak/

Is she going to be okay, lads?

WTF, I watched it and she is beyond gone. How can someone with no idea what they are saying represent anyone in this country?

Republicans should be doing everything in their power to keep Nancy in her current position. Republicans will thrive ss long as that group of senile incompetent clowns continues to control the Democratic party

she represents San Francisco. that's how.

>mentnal

even the little alien that drives her body around is old as fuck apparently.

HEHEHEHE

She can rot in hell for all i care

op meant "menstrual"?

She's 77 years old. At that age, a certain percentage of people develop dementia, just as a function of time. Why are California's top politicians so OLD? Their senior senator Dianne Feinstein is 84, and governor Jerry Brown is 79. California is supposed to be the "state of the future;" why are its leaders literally from the 1930's?

Nah. OP is retarded.

The only place you can find employment at her age is the Senate, House of Representatives, and Home Depot.

she knows the storm is coming

have you never met an old person before?

they're slow, physically and mentally, they need help with technology, and they all hide their true beliefs for fear of seeming "out of touch" or what they actually are, old as fuck.

you can't trust old people... especially as politicians. 97% of old people are just a physical manifestation of the long chase for nostalgia.

>Is she going to be okay
She's a papist; she'll burn in Hell, O.P.

(you) are correct sir

the sad truth is senile and incompetent is still better than most of the democratic party

and the republicans ain't too far behind

Literally because its their turn. Republicans have nomchamce so the democrats get to run whoever has been the most loyal servant to the democrat machine.

How old is our current (((((president))))))?

71, I think. There is often a big decline in cognition as people proceed through their 70's. It kind of depends on how much cognition you started out with, because people with more of it can lose more without appearing deficient. But the deficiencies relative to peak are quite real. I would guess that Trump is affected by this to some extent; people note that he had a larger and more fluid vocabulary during his interviews in the 80's and 90's.

she had to have been great in the sack, crazy as she is. she looks like she loves to suck cock. I would fuck the shit out of her.
I'm blasted off my ass right now on blow and whiskey.

>San Francisco

The scariest thing is she's the most articulate person out of everyone she's representing.