I think guns should be completely banned from the United States...

I think guns should be completely banned from the United States, as a African American who is disproportionally affected by violent crime I think the police should go into every home and confiscate weapons and that there should be a department specifically for finding location of weapons.

I also live in area with white people, on multiple occasions I have been called an nigger by different people and on one occasion a police officer flashed their light for no discerning reason, I don't particularly feel safe around white people, I think given their long history of violence I don't think they should have firearms either.

The second amendment is old and outdated, it only serves violent lunatics, I think there should be stronger and diverse police in the United States, as well as a progressive one as in the UK.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I am not white.

Lol awe da po baby

People need to embrace the fact that using the word nigger is freedom of speech.

I think Niggers should be completely banned from the United States, as a white American who is disproportionally affected by violent Nigger crime I think the police should go into every home and confiscate niggers and that there should be a department specifically for finding location of niggers.

I also live in area with white niggers, on multiple occasions I have been called an "nigga" by different people and on one occasion a niggers flashed their orangutan tits for no discerning reason, I don't particularly feel safe around black people, I think given their long history of violence I don't think they should have firearms either.

The emancipation proclamation is old and outdated, it only serves violent niggers, I think there should be a stronger and less diverse police force in the United States, as well as a progressive one as in bongistan.

You should read this book

>Doesn't want guns
>Disarms all white folks

You nigs are so lazy you're petitioning white men to steal for you, so you can steal from them. Fuck off m90

Or just do what your ancestors should have done and leave the white mans nation. Also, you can not legally nullify any of the first ten amendments without scrapping the bill of rights and by extension the constitution thanks to the 9th amendment.

Fpbp

Faggotfucker

Instead of disarming whites and making them even more vulnerable to black crime (this would make them more racist), how about we go through the ghettos and try to get weapons into the hands of every sane adult?

Pry em from my cold dead hands

YES BAN YOUR GUNS IT TOTALLY WORK MEXICO IS A GREAT CASE EXAMPLE OF THIS DO IT

>As a..

Sage

Be careful of what you wish for. It won't stop at the second amendment if you allow them to delete that.

Just take the guns from niggers. They're the one's doing all the black on black murder. You are a nigger. Nigger.

>as a african american
>a afrrican

checks out

IDK MAN I DON"T MUCH LIKE THE IDEA OF A POLICE STATE MAYBE THAT WORKS IN AFRICA BUT IDK IF THATS CONSTITUTIONAL AND SUCH. IM PRETTY SURE THATS WHAT THE CONSTITUTION IS TRYING TO PROTECT US FROM. IF YOU WANT POLICE STATE YOU CAN GO BACK TO AFRICA.

Remember that California Senator who was a hard core anti-gun getting caught weapons trafficking?

blacks should be banned from owning guns

illegality opens up great financial opportunities. no can refute that.

After the death of Martin Luther King, since when does anybody listen to a black person about politics? Go to bed, brah, nobody's listening nor does anyone give half a fuck about your views on gun control.

>I think the police should go into every home
Ok I'm going to humor you and pretend I belive you are who you say you are, do you have any idea how many of your "brothers" would die in that scenario?

Oh noooo, that suuuucks

>I'm scared of Cops.
>The Cops should turn over my home, and every other home to disarm the populace so that only the Cops may have guns.

K

Died in the arms of his mistress, lol.

Are you talking about how you niggers disproportionately kill each other compared to any other race in the country?

I am white and I totally agree, but you forgot some important things and I will describe the changes to the constitution that need to happen.

1) The first amendment is old, face to face speech, speech written with a fountain pen on parchment or more primitive means shall remain free. All speech produced with a newer technology, transported by any means other than a walking human, or horse, mule, donkey shall be subject to censorship by the national, state, or subordinate government. Warrentless searches and seizures shall be permitted to examine any method of communication or transportation other than those previously enumerated to be permitted previously. The national government shall recognize the establishment of a religion, and all forms of communication other than those previously enumerated shall respect, honor, and obey the same. Any communication other than those previously enumerated to be permitted shall be seized if found to be contrary or in contradiction to the recognized religion.

(we'll work on the other old amendments later this week)

Go to the uk then. Not only do you not have to worry about guns there, you will also be surrounded by your own kind there so you'll feel safer than you currently do in a white neighborhood.

SHILL SHILL SHILL

Threadly reminder that sage isn't a downvote

You should leave the country.

1. nigger. you're a nigger.
2. "shall not be infringed" if the government does
something then citizens will go to war over their rights
3. also, without the 2nd amendment. good luck
fighting the government if they become to powerful
4. its proven to show that places with stricter gun laws have higher crime rates
5. cant ban cars, knives, fists, etc
6. homemade firearms can easily be made
>white people long history of violence
that was 100+ years ago and now
the niggers are the ones who make up for most
of the United States crime rates, also your cultures music really helps too.

>hesablacklivesmattersupporter
keep on destroying cities and setting shit on fire over some niggers death which is usually at his own fault

I don't really care if the first amendment is repealed as I do not promote violent speech or speech against the government.

I never said I was scared of police officers, I just that one incident happened, I understand that police officers can be violent and abusive but I think the United States should worked towards better police force.

I don't know why you're making this post as I said ALL WEAPONS should be banned, I never said people should own even old rifles from the 18th century

>100+
So World War 2 happened 100+ years ago? What about all the other violence caused by whites?

Around black never relax

>Nigger hates civil liberties.
>Advocates to take away the rights of others.
>Gets upset when why peepoh defend the rights of everyone including niggers.
Good job, retard.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>Las Vegas

We really need to start looking for an answer to the liberal question.

OP, you can just got to Europe and dodge trucks and grenades. Hardly any guns there. Except when the religion of peace brings them.

I'll bite.

So, instead of addressing the mental health issues leading people to use inanimate objects, like guns, to commit murder, you want to turn the world into an asylum wherein nobody is allowed access to anything even conceivably dangerous.

well, good luck trying. the first few cops that get blasted trying to confiscate weapons from people will end it quickly...these guys arent willing to take a bullet for much, they definitely arent willing to take one for a tyrannical government, most cops love the 2A cause they know how much SHIT is out there and want to protect their families....