Let's hate over 1 billion people because of a few nutcases

>let's hate over 1 billion people because of a few nutcases

you people are mentally ill. It is factually true that 99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9tNyp03M0
pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PlqXgXwzkPg&t=284s
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=huVmEpMDUCM
liveleak.com/view?i=818_1386032465
liveleak.com/view?i=1fa_1378174653
liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379&comments=1
liveleak.com/view?i=bf7_1315975352
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/fifteen-muslim-teens-treated-rabies-sex-local-donkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=w4KMOfN0Oeo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/channel/UCMhruZ35281kDEuANjXYcpA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean they want to assimilate or destroy everyone and everything that does not conform and fit their ideology?

THIS.

sure ok

Moderate Muslims allow extremism in their communities and mosques. You faggots are not fooling anyone

is he going to beat that kid or rape him?

hey can someone put this thread to rest with those poll result circle diagrams? thanks

And I'm sure they'd all be perfectly happy to live in a Muslim country... Oh wait, those places are terrible to live in.

>just like you and me

I'm a transgender half aboriginal half Cambodian bank teller who lives in northern Australia.

I highly doubt they are just like me stupid cunt

>It is factually true that 99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.

Good for them. They can be sandniggers like "you and me" in their own lands.

Oh, you wanted me to let them move into my home and fuck my wife like you do?
Nah. If they're just like us, they have no reason to seek refuge from their birthlands, do they?

PBuH

> abortion is evil

>I'm a transgender half aboriginal half Cambodian bank teller who lives in northern Australia.

This is why Australia will never be on my list of places to visit.
You Go Girl!!

>you people are mentally ill. It is factually true that 99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.

I've been around those people plenty and I don't want anymore. Screw you, faggot.

>>>>>>says the american

> UK Flag
> Pro Muslim

OK Abdul, go back to Netherlands

The hate for the muslim is almost as old as rome fag. Dam ottomans took ionia

>It is factually true that 99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.
They hate moslems too? yeah sounds about right.

Dont forget your proportionality, friend. Just because their are exceptions does not give us the excuse to ignore the generalities. Truth be told, you're not making the conscious decision to move to Afghanistan or Somalia any time soon are you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9tNyp03M0

Watch this retards.

may allah get raped by a pig dog and be stepped on by jews. fuck allah. death to islam.

Over 200 million Muslims think that suicide bombings can be justified.
Over 500 million think that death for apostasy is a valid punishment.
Over 800 million think that Sharia law should trump secular law.

But no they are just like me.

proof?

>another sandnigger that can't wait to move to a civilized nation

If we're all exactly the saaaaame, why do so many niggers, towelheads, and chinks line up to get into our lands?

I wouldn't bother to move 3000 miles away to live in the same neighborhood.

Ask his parents. He was born here.

it's "factually true" that over half of muslims are inbred

>Ask his parents
If they were whining like faggots here, I would.
I'm asking you, because you obviously have an interest in his continued residence in your cuntry.

>99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.

you mean 99.999999? of muslims are christians?

And according to numerous studies they support extremist views in large numbers.

Today’s American political landscape can be quite a confusing and frightening place. The ideas of the Founding Fathers are commonly cited as the foundation of the nation. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are seen as the infallible documents on which American life are based. Freedom, democracy, and liberty are the cornerstones of political and social ideas in the United States.

At the same time, however, the rising tide of Islamophobia is making its presence felt. Politicians support the characterization of Islamic life as incompatible with American society. Media “pundits” decry the supposed influence Muslims are having on destroying the basis of American political and social ideas.

The truly ironic part of this is that Muslims in fact helped formulate the ideas that the United States is based on. While this article will not argue that Islam and Muslims are the only cause of the American Revolution, the impact that Muslims had on the establishment of America is clear and should not be overlooked.

>Islamic Philosophy and the Enlightenment

The political and social ideas that caused the American colonists to revolt against the British Empire were formulated in a movement known as the Enlightenment. The Enlightenment was an intellectual movement that argued that science and reason should be the basis of human society, not blind following of monarchs and church authority. On July 4th, 1776, in Philadelphia, the American revolutionaries signed the Declaration of Independence, a document written by Thomas Jefferson and heavily influenced by the Enlightenment, which made official their break from Great Britain and the establishment of the United States of America.

The Enlightenment was driven by a group of European philosophers and scientists who were going against the prevailing ideas of governance in Europe at the time. Among these thinkers were people such as John Locke, René Descartes, Isaac Newton and Montesquieu.

>John Locke

John Locke, an Englishman who lived from 1632 to 1704, promoted some of the most influential ideas of the Enlightenment. He pioneered the idea that humans are naturally good, and are corrupted by society or government to becoming deviant. Locke described this idea in his An Essay Concerning Human Understanding as the tabula rasa, a Latin phrase meaning blank slate. The idea was not original to him, however. In fact, Locke directly took the idea from a Muslim philosopher from the 1100s, Ibn Tufail. In Ibn Tufail’s book, Hayy ibn Yaqdhan, he describes an identical idea about how humans act as a blank slate, absorbing experiences and information from their surroundings.

The same idea manifests itself in the life of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). He stated that “No child is born except on the fitra.” Fitra here can be defined as the natural, pure state of a person. According to Islamic thought, all humans are born in a natural state of purity, with belief in one God, and that as they grow older, they adopt the ideas and beliefs of the people around them, particularly their parents. This is the intellectual forerunner of the tabula rasa that Locke learned from Ibn Tufail.

Through Locke, this concept would influence the political idea that humans should not be constrained by an oppressive and intolerant government. His ideas, which he borrowed from Ibn Tufail, would end up forming a cornerstone of America’s revolutionary ideas that the colonists in America would be much better off if they were not under the oppressive British government. Locke further expanded on the subject by describing something he called the social contract. In this social contract theory, the people must consent to be ruled by a government that in turn agrees to protect the natural rights of its citizens.

This same concept is also seen in 1377 in the Muqaddimah of the great Muslim historian and sociologist, Ibn Khaldun. In it, he states, “The concomitants of good rulership are kindness to, and protection of, one’s subjects. The true meaning of royal authority is realized when a ruler defends his subjects.” Here Ibn Khaldun is explaining one of the main political ideas of the Enlightenment, 300 years before Locke proposes the same argument: that a government must defend, not infringe on, the rights of its citizens. Later, in 1776, the preamble of the Declaration of Independence stated a similar argument: “Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

John Locke also pioneered the concept of natural rights: the idea that humans all have a set of God-given rights that should not be taken away by any government. In the Declaration of Independence, this is stated as “…they [men] are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

While most American and European textbooks promote this as a unique “Western” idea, the truth is that it is far older than John Locke and Thomas Jefferson. Again, in the Muqaddimah, Ibn Khaldun explains: “Those who infringe upon property commit an injustice. Those who deny people their rights commit an injustice.” He goes on to explain that this leads to the destruction of a state, and cites examples from the life of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) where he forbade injustice. The concepts that a Muslim government should not infringe upon rights was very clear in Islamic law and was a well-accepted idea throughout Muslim empires.

pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

>Other Philosophers

Other Enlightenment philosophers were heavily influenced by earlier Muslims and Islamic ideas. Without going into great detail, the following are some examples:

Isaac Newton was greatly influenced by Ibn al-Haytham, the Muslim scientist who pioneered the scientific method, optics, and the laws of motion. In Europe, Ibn al-Haytham was well known, as were his ideas about science and philosophy. Isaac Newton borrowed from Ibn al-Haytham the idea that there are natural laws that run the universe (an idea first proposed by Caliph al-Ma’mun as his rationale for establishing the House of Wisdom in Baghdad). Later Enlightenment philosophers used the idea of natural laws to support concepts of natural rights, the government’s role, and economic systems. All of these ideas influenced the Founding Fathers of America who cited them as the basis of the United States.

Montesquieu is usually cited as the first to propose the ideas of separation of government into several branches. During his time in Europe, monarchs held absolute power and shared control of the state with no one. The Muslim world had historically never run in such a way. While caliphs in the Umayyad and Abbasid Empires held most of the power, there also existed the idea of shura, which was a council whose job it was to advise the caliph. In those governments there also existed ministers who carried out tasks under the supervision of the monarch. Perhaps the most important however, were the qadis, or judges, who formed a legal system based on Islamic law and were independent of the ruling caliph. A prime example of how Islamic governments are designed to work through a bureaucracy is Imam al-Mawardi’s Al-Ahkam Al-Sultaniyyah [On the Ordinances of the Government], written in the early 1000s. In it, al-Mawardi explains how the caliph and other government officials are to carry out their roles within their individual spheres, all while staying within the framework of Islamic law.

>it is factually true

If you see these words on Sup Forums, you know it's bait

This system of government was well known in Europe from the Muslim European states in Spain and Sicily, where many European Christians traveled to study under Muslim scholars. Al-Mawardi’s work was translated into Latin and disseminated throughout Europe, where he was known as Alboacen, a Latin corruption of his name.

>Coffee
All of the philosophical ideas already mentioned would not have had much effect if it were not for a curious black drink that came out of the Muslim world – coffee.

During the Middle Ages in Europe, the drink of choice was alcohol. In France and other areas that grew grapes, wine was the dominant drink, while beer and ale were popular further north. Drinking water was actually rare, as it was believed that alcoholic beverages were cleaner than water and more filling. The result of this belief was constant drunkenness among the European population.

In Yemen in the middle of the 1400s, a new drink that was made from coffee beans was beginning to become quite popular. The Yemenis were roasting and then boiling coffee beans in water to produce a drink that was rich in caffeine, a stimulant that causes the body to have more energy and the brain to think more clearly. Through the 1400s and 1500s, coffee spread throughout the Muslim world, and coffee shops began to pop up in major cities. These coffee shops became a center of urban society, as people met there to socialize and enjoy the company of others.

By the 1600s, these coffee houses had spread to Europe as well. Although there was initial resistance to drinking a “Muslim drink” in Christian Europe, the beverage caught on. The coffeehouses became a central aspect of the Enlightenment, particularly in France. Whereas previously Europeans had been drinking alcohol regularly, they now met in coffee houses, where they discussed philosophy, government, politics, and other ideas that were the cornerstones of the Enlightenment. French Enlightenment philosophers such as Diderot, Voltaire, and Rousseau were all regular customers at the coffeehouses of Paris.

Were it not for this drink from the Muslim lands, Europe might never have had the Enlightenment, as the philosophers would never have met to discuss ideas, nor had the mental clarity (due to alcohol consumption) to think philosophically.

Factually untrue. Look at the pew poll data, dip shit.

>How Did This All Lead to Revolution?
As previously stated, the American Revolution was a direct effect of the European Enlightenment. The theories of rights, government, and the human self that were the basis of Enlightenment took form in the 1700s at the hands of great minds such as Locke, Newton, and Montesquieu. They, however, borrowed their ideas from earlier Muslim philosophers such as Ibn Tufail, Ibn Sina, and Ibn Khaldun. Were it not for their ideas which were rooted in Islam, the Enlightenment may not have been as insightful, or may not have even happened. Added to this was the effect that coffee had on Europe in giving the philosophers a forum to expand their ideas and learn new ones.

The signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776 in Philadelphia

Without the Enlightenment, the American colonists never would have had the intellectual backing they needed to revolt. The ideas of freedom, liberty, and human rights that America is founded on are originally Muslim ideas formulated by Muslim philosophers working with the Quran and Hadith as their basis. While it is not accurate to claim that Muslims single-handedly caused the American Revolution, their contributions and influences cannot be overlooked. Those who claim that Islamic ideas are not compatible with American society must remember that it was those Islamic ideas that helped form American society, freedom, and liberty in the first place.

sources:
Khaldūn, I. (1969). The muqaddimah, an introduction to history. Bollingen.

Morgan, M. (2007). Lost history. Washington D.C. : National Geographic Society.

Russell, G. A. (1994). The ‘arabick’ interest of the natural philosophers in seventeenth-century england. Brill Publishers.

If they're anything like me they're sadistic spiteful little shits with way to many guns for their own good.

Your father should have pulled out.

Allah's worship is so bleakly awful that Muslims are famous for their eagerness to cease living.

>factually true that 99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.

Another fact: you're retarded. ..

How can people be this stupid?! Which mudslum country would you want live in, and why don't you?

Allah is Satan, moohamhead a pedo, and you a moron. Take care sage

>thinking I hate them because of a few nuts

Bong, I hate them because they've perverted Christianity

>>It is factually true that 99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.

Except that isn't true at all.

>There are more radical mudshits than there are Americans.

>Moderate mudshits don't do shit to stop radicalization.

>50% of Mudshits are inbred with their first cousins.

You maybe if you're a deluded christian cultist.

>99.99999% of all Muslims are people like you and me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlqXgXwzkPg&t=284s
>moderate muslims

Only like 250million are openly for Jihad, Sharia and ISIS.

WE WUZ FOUNDIN' FADDAS N' SHEEEEIT!

this

But they're in bread.

>The Enlightenment was an intellectual movement that argued that science and reason should be the basis of human society, not blind following of monarchs and church authority.

So in other words, nothing like Islam from the past 1,000 years? Okay.

Defend this, faggot.

Personally, if it were up to me I would gas every last sandnigger who didn't convert to Christianity or atheism. Their ideology has caused the west nothing but grief so far in the millennium and will continue to do so if it is not destroyed.

DEUS VULT

Personally, if it were up to me I would gas every last sandnigger who didn't convert to Christianity or atheism. Their ideology has caused the west nothing but grief so far in the millennium and will continue to do so if it is not destroyed.

DEUS VULT

Just move to Syria with your Muslim friends from the UK. And nobody will hate you, even like for making the Kingdom free from shite.

>muslims
>people

fuck you and allah ,mudslime scum.

You're all terrorists.

>. Isaac Newton borrowed from Ibn al-Haytham the idea that there are natural laws

Except the greeks made that assumption like 2000 years before Mohammed was even born. And people before that. So I just read this random paragraph and I already now everything in this article is complete bullshit.

I want to be a female Muslim but I was born a boy :(

I want to be chaste, submissive and obedient and dedicated to Allah and my Muslim husband.

;-;

>"Muslims around the world strongly reject
violence in the name of Islam. Asked
specifically about suicide bombing, clear
majorities in most countries say such acts are
rarely or never justified as a means of
defending Islam from its enemies."

>"Yet there
are some countries in which substantial
minorities think violence against civilians is at
least sometimes justified. This view is
particularly widespread among Muslims in the
Palestinian territories (40%), Afghanistan
(39%), Egypt (29%) and Bangladesh (26%)."

I love how you're showing us you're retarded.

>Jesus told his followers to be nice to people
result:
>Christians are mostly nice people who at least try to be nice to people
vs
>Mohamed told his followers to lie, rape, steal, murder and enslave people
result:
>Half of live leak, best gore and banned parts of youtube.

It's not fucking rocket science. The vast majority of Christians are decent because they have been brought up to respect others and have a concience. This isn't even debatable. It's why people teach their kids about religion in the first place. To try and make them a better person. And the generally accepted assumptions are that this "training" works.
So why isn't this analogy being applied to so-called "moderate" muslims?
Because, obviously, deep indoctrination at a young age only works if you are teaching them to be nice. If you are teaching them to be future terrorists they will realise, and ignore it.

The self-deception displayed by this mindset is literally stunning.

>Islam teach lie, rape, steal, murder and enslave people.

Source? I know you won't provide it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

What is taqiya?
What is marrying 6 year olds?
What is raiding caravans?
What is death for apostacy and non-submission?
What was african slave trade?
I know you are duty bound to defend the indefensible, but could you put more effort in. Unless you are suggesting none of these things are true?

>Mohamed told his followers to lie, rape, steal, murder and enslave people
Wow the autism doesn't stop on Sup Forums

Taqiyya is hiding your faith in the face of persecution?
The marriage wasn't a love marriage like we understand nowadays don't be stupid back in the 7th century offering young girls to marry were common and weren't based on love
He raided the caravans of the Quraysh who expelled him because of his monotheism
African slave trade started waaaay before the coming of Islam, Zoroastrian persians, Berbers and Mizrahi jews participated in it as well

Just please man don't be an embarassment to yourself

First, I asked for a source to your claim: that the prophet or Islam teach the stuff you mentioned. You didn't.

Second, to add to this dude
I think the Prophet and Islam were the first to fight slavery in general, whither it was African or not. I am not exactly sure if other Muslims did it later on, but don't allocate their actions to the teachings of Islam.

What about the god of COMP?

>I think the Prophet and Islam were the first to fight slavery in general
This. He actually set many slaves free with the sahaba. The first muezzin was a black man who was set free from his slavery thanks to Abu bakr if I can recall. Anyway slavery existed before and after Islam. Islam set no rulings on slavery except to share your clothes, food, work with slaves and consider them as part of your family, give them knowledge etc...

We Love Our Somalis, We Love Our Muslims, They Are So Sweet.

yeah, Apache, but you were INVADED
that's different from IMMIGRATION

OPEN A FUCKING LIBRARY YOU ILLITERATE INDIAN SHIT I WILL PERSONALLY FUCKING SCALP YOU FOR USING THIS DUMB MEME

MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A DOUBLE DIGIT IQ YOU WOULDNT BE FIGHTING STEEL AND GUNS AND GERMS WITH TOMAHAWKS YOU GREAT APE CUNTS

while most muslims are normal enough, they commit heinous crimes and terrorism on a disproportionate basis

No slave but Allah.

Did the Native Americans have their own written laws that said nobody should cross a legally defined border?

Alah is satan

ALL muslims are mentally ill, user. No exceptions.

>has picture that says "no god but allah"
>expects a good answer
Ok

[wild taqiyyah in the distance]

[Taqiyyah intensifies]

its not about islam and muslims. its about arabs and sub saharan niggers. bosniaks are alright because theyre the whitest tribe in the balkans

Shit screencap already debunked by palestine flag long ago

post proofs abdul

People like OP should be executed

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
Shapiro's the myth of the moderate Muslim.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/index.aspx

Some misconceptions about Islam proven to be true.

I dont doubt there are indeed peaceful Muslims but its almost in the same way there were peaceful christians in the 14,15,1600's ect. It didnt stop the crusades and it didnt stop slaughter.

Reminder that Islam is a cancer.

Bait, but fuck it. Based on your flag, you may be an acid throwing sand nigger–oops, I mean "Asian" as BBC would say. So, if that's true, then watch these BASED KIKES break it down for you. Stats don't lie.
>youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=huVmEpMDUCM

You obviously haven't met lots of Muslims in your life. Maybe 5% are like me and you, the rest are basically goats who got transplanted into a human's body.

I agree, it's totally normal to turn everywhere you go into a shithole, marry a child you bought from your uncle, chimp out over cartoons, demand autonomy so that you can legalise baby fucking, etc. Totally normal. Get on our level you psychos.

I hate over 1 billion people because they believe in the false god.

Islam is the most brilliant systematization of conquest ever devised. Mohammad the the greatest military strategist of all time (though, perhaps not the greatest tactician). His conception of metawar is superior to both Sun Tzu, and Clausewitz. Mohammad receives less credit only because he achieves over generations, what others want to achieve in a life time. He thinks long term. Everyone else things short term.

Islam is an esoteric war doctrine. It is the union of spirituality and war. It almost effortlessly spreads by an ingenious system of rights, laws, and restrictions that lead inextricably to the depression of conquered faiths and demographics, and the growth of new Warriors of God. Ironically, Islam is the most worldly religion. It has complete mastery of the mechanations of worldly power. Better than any other ideology, faith, or philosophy, it has tapped into the primordial base realities of nature. Hitler was right to admire it. Nothing else so fully grasps the Laws of Nature, the hunter/prey dichotomy inherent to biological existence, the rule of the strong over the weak. Unfortunately, this perfect system of war is primarily beholden to the prerogatives of lesser, enemy races, and inextricably linked to Semito-Arab surpremacist ends. It cannot be wielded by Whites, or East Asians, who would better serve, and be better served by Islam than the dark races, but its links to Arab supremacy are too hard coded into the religion for it to ever be appropriated by other groups and used to eradicate our enemies. To become a Muslim is to ultimately be subsumed by Semitic genetics.

That is why Islam must be destroyed.

Muslims are Satanists.

WOAH, BUDDY! That's a stereotype, and based on nothing but li–

liveleak.com/view?i=818_1386032465

liveleak.com/view?i=1fa_1378174653

liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379&comments=1

liveleak.com/view?i=bf7_1315975352

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/fifteen-muslim-teens-treated-rabies-sex-local-donkey/

Pretty gud for a "sandnigger", right? Ahah

They had the Ft. Laramie treaty near my place, which defined all that.

Theres an untold number of instances where the treaty was broken. For instance, the lakota broke it almost immediately when they went to war against non-white member tribes of the treaty, even creating futher rifts in the sioux nations (crow sided with the whites and refused to join their cousins.)

It still hung together until the 1860s when the fed stopped paying bribes to use the trails that ran through the territory, which was the jus bellum for the raping and pillaging of eastern dakota/ minnesota settlements. It was, by far, the worst atrocities of the string of dakota wars between 1851-1876. White retaliated and took more land before amending the treaty.

In 1876, whites completely disregarded the treaty when the found gold in the black hills during one of the worst recessions of the 19th century. By 1886, it was total war and any indian that refused to live on a rez was shot. Even some that did go to the rez were shot anyway for causing trouble.

Tl;dr it was a war. There had to be a loser, the sioux fought the wrong fight, and are currently pissed at whitey for what they themselves had done to numerous other tribes, and would have against the whites had they not been drunken heathens.

Erm isnt the quran a source. I assume you have read it?

Cited Quran sources in short video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=w4KMOfN0Oeo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
>Good channel for your path to discover the truth:
youtube.com/channel/UCMhruZ35281kDEuANjXYcpA/videos

Clearly the other muslims you've met are the offspring of their bestiality...

Slowly

Oh wait. Nevermind, must be all the inbreeding.