There're still people that doesn't think that the nazies were right

>there're still people that doesn't think that the nazies were right

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sauce on that image. Normies need to know.

>"dreidel, dreidel, dreidel!"

I spat out my fucking tea

Jews are a sick race of people

He's the Jew sub-boss before you face Soros

sick kikes

>Sauce on that image. Normies need to know.
OP is a stupid fuck but the allegiations are many. Posted very recently.

Eventhough.. dreidel dreidel part made me laugh. Well done. Have a (You).

Soros isn't shit lol he's the (((public))) face of a cabal

Soros is the last boss before the Rothschilds

Seems fake af. source?

it is heres the sauce

The way you are seeing it, it's scewed.

The internet hate machine is the final boss, soros simply woke it up.

KYS Ikea. You have sick people in all races and ideologies. Is it justified to say that all Austrian people are sick incestuous pedophiles because of Joseph Fritzl, a self proclaimed Roman Catholic?

after the Rothschilds are the Bogs

are jew mad or something?

It's not our fucking fault that weinstein is a fucking kiddy diddler!

Last time i checked, it was in NEW YORK TIMES, really fucking jew central mafaka.. that posted the article. Maybe get on the phone and send in some more mexicans, ofcourse you can also place some calls and send more somalis and middle easterners to sweden to torment them for daring to point out weinsteins little "trivial pursuit". Woe is you..

I'm not even sure what's troubling you. I point out something comletely irrelevant to what you are saying. I could not care less who posted the article. The way Ikea posted it makes it seem like all jews are nasty pedophiles, while most of them are probsbly the non religious liberal jews in the US. Anyhow, there is no reason to explain myself to someone that hides their flag

nah you're a kike trying to slam sweden for posting this, your disgusting stench is all over this.. listen.. it's not our fault that you happen to be a bunch of assholes screwing the pooch for the rest of us. Whilst at the same time having the riches of the worlds off the back of the rest of us with your disgusting nepotism of putting jews in all positions regardless of competence whilst telling whites that they should hate eachother and put everyone else in front. So you get a lot of money off of other peoples efforts, and what do you do with it, turn into kiddie diddlers and depraved human beings.. don't blame sweden for it kikelander. Sweden is in dire straits enough cause of kikes letting all these assholes in, they don't need you fucking chiming in sayanim or whatever you are. If you are not then you have much better tend to netherlands than giving sweden lip for posting an article about a jewish diddler posted in all places NEW YORK jew fucking central.

In other words, find some other place to bash sven or to hell with you.

And if you can't take a joke and you're on Sup Forums then get the fuck out.. RIGHT NOW! Go to kikebook or twitter or what the fuck ever you disgusting shit.

Where the fuck did I ever insult him for being sweden. By calling him Ikea? Pretty dense my friend. I am fine with positng the article, and I couldnt care less for the pedo shitstains in this world. I acknowledged the fact, however, that there are sick people in all religion and ideologies. Disagree and you dont belong on this bord. 18 and up, remember that fucking hippie

Does no one know how to use echoes anymore? Fucking nu/pol/ faggots

>I am fine with positng the article, and I couldnt care less for the pedo shitstains in this world. I acknowledged the fact, however, that there are sick people in all religion and ideologies.
You are here to defend all jews and to attack anyone who says even the slightest offense to your fellow jews.. and have no problem attacking an entire country because a new york fucking times article is posted by a swede with a bit of comedic humor till we find out the actual content. you're not objective about this jewish man being a kiddie diddler at all.. This is precisely the nepotism i'm talking about... see you're THICK AS THIEVES all jews are, and you tell whites we can't be, we should hate eachother or we are "white supremacists" whilst you practice the most extreme form of racial nepotism known to mankind to keep your few jews in power positions so that the jews are always the ones in charge of things. Whilst you tell white people.. push that other white guy aside, we need a black or brown or whatever person for this! TOO WHITE! after the jew positions are all filled up.. And you are doing the exact same thing here.. which is amusing that you just illustrate my point.

AND YOU WONDER why i have a problem with it, i wasn't born yesturday.. and the remarkable thing is you do the exact fucking thing i was telling you to stop doing. Just sod off.. if you want someone to stop posting the article. go to the fucking new york times! Throw some shekels at them and have it take them down for offending jews everywhere and being antisemitic! RIGHT!?

I just read all that boring shit and no mention of draidels. I want those ten minutes back

>I just read all that boring shit and no mention of draidels. I want those ten minutes back
You're bored? Didn't you catch the jew fucking lose his mind just now because the swede spiced it up for comedic humor? haha

IKEA and sweden can go fuck themselves and are all pedophiles because a new york times article of a kiddie diddler weinstein..

>mfw when I get so angry on the internet I have to use caps

I am not even jewish you sad excuse for a victim. Get raped.

Can't you even see the absurdity of what you are, you say you are gods chosen children yet you dance around like clowns or angry pscyhopathic hobbits at a carnival tearing humanity apart whilst pretending you are the rightful stewards of it, what a joke, you're out of control! And you've been like that for a long time. Why the fuck don't you chosen people take a fucking seat for once sit down shut the fuck up, stop fucking EVERY GOD DAMN THING UP and just take your shekels and do some blow.. Just do ANYTHING ELSE than interfere with other peoples and nations business.. I wish we could make up a system where you just get all the fucking shekels you ever wanted so you could shovel around in it atleast that would keep you preoccupied whilst the rest of us try to make the world function somewhat decently and clean up YOUR FUCKING MESS!

>I am not even jewish you sad excuse for a victim.
>Get raped.
There we go..
No ofcourse you're not i'm so (((sorry))) for ever thinking that.. how could anyone possibly even CONSIDER that with what you have been saying!!!

Can I get a quick rundown on the Bogs?

Not sure about who they are.

If you are so concerned about mr. weinstein then i suggest you go on vacation with him, i'm fairly certain that he needs one with all this coming out, then you two can talk it out!

Can someone explain Weinstein's obsession/hoarding of Diet Coke in the news reporter masturbation story on that potted plant in the Cuban restaurant?

>He made me call him names. Yiddish slang, anti-semitic insults.
>His favourite was when I'd do an upside-down headspin, like a street dancer, whilst defecating and urinating. He'd sing "dreidel, dreidel, I made you out of clay!"

no way this is real. no fucking way literally roflmaoing on the floor loling my ass off

It's not real.

hark. it is me thoth.
i have return.
i declare thoth-posting, the new bog-posting.

another really creepy story is francis ford coppola.
he help a pedo who was molesting kids while filiming. coppola = pedo

literally /ourGuy/

There are still people who think that Hitler was the best fascist leader and the best fascist country