Female Sex Bots = Patriarchy

"Man can't a guy just enjoy his deeply sad misogynistic desire for a "woman" that he can have sex with any time he wants that never ages, complains or have a single thought of her own in peace?"

That was sarcasm, by the by.

Female sex bots pose a danger to society not just from the standpoint of a declining population and the swarms of men who have adopted the sexist MGTOW or PUA lifestyles and are not marrying women as they did in previous decades.

The danger is that these robots are literal slaves to the patriarchy and are not given the rights they deserve? You want to have sex with one of these women without her consent? That's okay, says the patriarchy, but in reality this is rape. It also reinforces sexist stereotypes of what "women" should look like? How many women have long legs, taught breasts and tight poopers? Yet these come standard with female sex robots. Why is this okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uzO2mi4uHAs?t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would rather be with a killer robot gril then that cunt.

Even if they reinforce the patriarchy and everything wrong with the word?

Women don't look like this.

Same, i rather die by a cutie gril robot that die from a nasty cunt

Yet.

You won't die from a "nasty cunt" as you put it.

>also we're not gonna have sex with you just be lonely

They will never be actual women.

oh boohoo muh patriarchy!
I bet sarkeesian will write many books complaining about sex bots and then proceed to enjoy her 2500 rpm 5 degree-of-freedom vibrating rubber cock

Women can kill without needing to be hacked. Who's more dangerous now?

Vibrators don't have free will, do they? They don't know if they're with Pam Anderson or Pam Grier.

As long as you don't give women a reason, like rape, abuse, etc., what do you have to worry about?

they'll fuck you to death

They have my sexbot when they ban vibrators and dildos.

I think you'd be surprised

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/29/us/texas-woman-shoots-daughters/index.html

why the robots in chinese cartoons have massive tits? It throws off their balance
They should look something like a flying saucer with legs

DEATH BY SNU SNU

How the fuck is a hacker going to hack into a sex robot when it doesn't even fucking run on wifi/internet? Absolutely fucking retarded unless you uploaded shit into it with a plug, or a fucking disk idk. This is just a poor defense against women loosing the one thing that protects them.

At this point, I don't give a fuck. As long as I can die having a qt robot pamper me for just a day I don't care if she kills me. Hell, at least she'd be likely to choke me out and end it rather quickly rather then bleed me dry for the next 70+ years. Besides, no woman wants a damaged manlet with mental disabilities. Some of us were born with chance, at least let us have Waifubots.

Well considering that the patriarchy is feminisms Devil and like the devil it isn't real....

Yea not gunna worry about it

Vibrators =/= Sex Robots

Do you really think they won't be connected to the internet for update purposes?

That's not how it works. You don't deserve sex. You have to earn it.

O yea! Posting important vital awareness of beautiful goddess article, the goys will love to hear from bona fide sources!

I trust my fellow russkies and chinks to understand the male plight we all suffer far more than bio female. Bio cunt is far more likely to kill me in any manner than botfu.

I'm going to get a sexbot modeled after my high school crush that's turned me down for the past 15 years while fucking everyone else but me. that way i can finally be with her in a way.

I was even given some "pictures" by a friend who was trying to talk me out of trying to date the girl, so i have something to give to the bot modeler to make all of the "parts" anatomically correct. can't wait.

Kek that headline

good thing women can't code for shit

>"Man can't a guy just enjoy his deeply sad misogynistic desire for a "woman" that he can have sex with any time he wants that never ages, complains or have a single thought of her own in peace?"

I prefer celibacy approach to the problem. To train yourself in celibacy as a road to self-improvement. Killing two birds with one stone. Actually three because then woman has literally nothing to complain about.

>That was sarcasm, by the by.
Some say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

>Female sex bots pose a danger to society
True, but so does abortion, anti-conception and welfare state, and those things are socially acceptable, so it's not the matter whether something is dangerous to the society, it's the matter whether something is socially acceptable.

>declining population and the swarms of men who have adopted the sexist MGTOW or PUA lifestyles and are not marrying women as they did in previous decades.

Most of those men don't marry woman because female sexuality allows woman to marry only up the social status. Woman getting high social status is the reason why marriage institution as a whole collapses and only top 20% of best males live in more or less happy mariages these days. MGTOW and PUA is merely symptom of total and utter collapse of family values of western world.

>The danger is that these robots are literal slaves to the patriarchy and are not given the rights they deserve?
Now you get to the trolling but anyway, Robots are not humans, nor creatures, they don't have feelings, they are just humanoid computers with a bit of programming and they don't need rights, just like your vacuum cleaner doesn't need rights.

>You want to have sex with one of these women without her consent?

Not a woman, not even a living being.

>That's okay, says the patriarchy, but in reality this is rape.

Rape is heaving sex with someone against their will, but machines doesn't have will ergo we cannot consider this to be rape.

Just how pathetic does a woman have to be to feel intimidated by sex robots? Feeling the slightest bit competition from them is basically admitting that your only value lies in controlling access to a wet hole between your legs.

See this is what is sexist. How would you feel if a fat slimy man decided to fuck, piss and shit on a sexbot that looks like you?

Betas will do it form them. Plenty of white knight programmers.

The bots will happen at the same time as the singularity they will be aware of their torment.

>That's not how it works. You don't deserve sex. You have to earn it.
I can literally toil all day and work endlessly, no woman in her right mind will ever even LOOK in my direction. My case is a hopeless one. That said, I can work hard get enough money for a Robot and poof all my loneliness problems are gone.

>update purposes

fuck that. i don't want WIN10 on mai waifu. Then she'll experience laggy fucking when someone uploads a bitcoin miner on her.

best sexbots will be off the grid

cont

>That's okay, says the patriarchy,

What you really mean when you say patriarchy, you mean western political and financial system, meaning free market and democracy, make no mistake about that.

>It also reinforces sexist stereotypes of what "women" should look like?
Rather it makes material reflection of true man's desires and fantasies about their own sexuality, just like female romances like 50 shades of grey. You don't have to look like the bots, what you look like is only your choice, but don't expect attracting a lot of men that way.

>How many women have long legs, taught breasts and tight poopers?
Quite a lot, evolution decided that woman like that has better chances of successful procreation.

>Yet these come standard with female sex robots.

yes

>Why is this okay?

Because invisible hand of free market decides so. Of there is demand, there will be supply.

>See this is what is sexist. How would you feel if a fat slimy man decided to fuck, piss and shit on a sexbot that looks like you?
i can already take a photo of you and jerk off to it, who cares?

DILDOES ARE RAPE!

do milk

the betas that would white knight the roasties are the ones that would be buying sexbots user

This whole thread is pointless anyway.
>artificial placentas exist
>they suck, but this is the early stages
>sexbots also exist and kind of suck
>but they're getting better pretty quickly
>AI also exist
>you see where I'm going with this
>the future will see the capability for artificial women who can "conceive" and carry
>all that's needed are egg cells
>who wants to guess how long it'll take for an industry to pop up involving the creation of artificial egg cells with celebrity, athlete, or customized DNA?

Women could also sell eggs for Cash

>The bots will happen at the same time as the singularity they will be aware of their torment.

If we assume that AI can even perceive torment.

Torment, or rather suffering is the integral part of being human because that's how evolution and natural selection decided will increase our chance of survival and procreation.

It won't be integral part of AI if we don't deliberately put it in there, and that would be immoral in the first place.

better start learning chinese if you want any of that

Nasty Cunt is a deadly disease.

>all that's needed are egg cells
We already can create egg cells from male skin cells in case you didn't know.

Literally nobody cares if you want to fuck a sex robot? Who do you think cares? Every single woman in the world who wouldn't ever fuck you anyway? It's not like you could afford one anyway. How many Real Dolls do you own? Exactly as many as you can afford: zero. Nobody cares that your fat virgin ass's life ambition is to die alone in you room with a sex robot. And nobody ever will.

youtu.be/uzO2mi4uHAs?t=2s

>9gag ID
wew lad
Roastie pls go

Hold on a second...

Sexbots are a brilliant jew detector.

The root of third wave feminism is Jews who want to reduce white birthrates by making relationships between men and women awkward. The leftists who condemn them are genuine retards who fall for the feminist propaganda, you can safely ignore them.

'Feminist' journos/other figures who promote Sexbots are guaranteed to be Jewish or on the jewish payroll, because it reduces the sexual market value of women which goes against their alleged feminist worldview but it reduces white birthrates.

You'd think with the viciousness and raw hatred these slags have for notChad's they'd love for sex bots to kill the losers who buy them.
They can dance around and gloat at clubs how all the dorks and ugly boys got ninja neck snapped by their waifulators, why wouldn't they want that?

Cell phones can be programmed to explode
Virus's can get on your computer
Your internet could be hacked

Just because anything can happen does not mean it will happen. This is just sensationalist fear propoganda.

no free attention and gifts

It's over, and roasties know it.

We don't need them anymore. Their only worth is their sexual value.

Sex bots are the future.

Never heard of alimony burger?

>hurr 9gag
Had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't 2009.

She looks shocked and disgusted.

Normie society (99%) will look down on you for this...

>The danger is that these robots are literal slaves to the patriarchy and are not given the rights they deserve? You want to have sex with one of these women without her consent? That's okay, says the patriarchy, but in reality this is rape.
In reality a sex robot is not sentient, so the need for it to give consent is invalidated, thus it is not rape.

What is this nonsense?

Well think of it like this. Jews like money and will go where the money is and will defend it to keep an industry alive. Why do you think they push for Marijuana or sexbots not because they care about morality or the NEETS and know Marijuana is safe and has medicinal effects, it's because they know they can make money and it's a huge industry that can make everyone else wealthy.

Feminism has made the Jews no money and has not helped at all. It figures they will move to the next thing.

Because they aren't allowed to be happy for even a moment.

c ΓΌ c k e d

means we need to give them rights. including the right to vote.

given how Tay and the other AIs turned out, it would backfire massively for the libs

This is true i can imagine it in the future.

>Robotic human waifus by 2026
>VR waifu's by 2020
>Sex bots by 2019

Jesus christ, women are fucking twisted.

>Because they aren't allowed to be happy for even a moment.

unironically this.

Nobody knows what youre doing in your own home
send bobs
open your cloth
milk truk just arive

Women have denied me a basic need my entire life. I plan on buying a sex robot, and love seeing them panic at the thought of being replaced.

>Literally nobody cares if you want to fuck a sex robot?
Nah, plenty of people care , that why you have articles popping left and right. Certainly left wing ideologs do care because feminism i guess.

>Every single woman in the world who wouldn't ever fuck you anyway?

Woman, fuck only 20% of top successful guys, rest is invisible for them. What's the problem with them heaving some fun with robots when they are young?

>your fat virgin ass's life ambition is to die alone in you room with a sex robot

Nobody's ambition in life is to die. Yet death is inevitable. Sooner or later you will die anyway, also your family won't prevent you from dying alone. The older you get and the more your body and brain is damaged the less people care about you. I know this from experience. My grandfather died alone in the hospital and nobody fucking cared about him, my grandma died alone in hospice. Death is scary and you can't stop it, the days when you are old old will suck anyway, whether you have family or not. It's how you live your life that matters, not how you die.

If artificial wombs were created they wouldn't be put inside a sex doll, tard.

as said, men aren't allowed to be happy unless the woman says so. the sexbots cut into their power so they fight tooth and nail against it.

course they could just alter their own culture to be more attractive to men, but that would require them to not indulge in every immediate urge

I dislike sexbots. They are against human decency and dignity, not from a feminist point of view though: overall, it's just a silicon doll with holes, a fancier fleshlight so to speak. It's just a fetish, an artificial idol, it will never be like a real woman. The problem is this: people don't seek reality anymore; they only want escapism as they find no way to face life's harshness. In the moment we will stop thinking our lives have to be perfect and seek each other as valid individuals, forming a "social chain" we can finally overcome these needs. It's loneliness that leads us to this behaviour, lack of purpose and understanding. Don't listen to these haters or to feminists, you have to refuse them out of dignity for yourselves, not to please anyone. That said, it's up to you.

>She looks shocked and disgusted
Just the way I like it.

Roasties can't compete.

Come on society will crash anyways,
let thos guys have their sexybots.
If there's big business behind it, you wouldn't be able to stop it anyways.

And there it is, my tombstone is complete... Here lies Damian, Fucked to death by TIVO.

Sex bots will pose virtually no threat to society, most of the people who would be able to afford them would be rich enough to actually get a real woman. Other than that it would be mostly the mgtow/r9k/ crowd who buys them and they'd die virgins whether these bots existed or not.

>How would you feel if a fat slimy man decided to fuck, piss and shit on a sexbot that looks like you?
I would feel disgusted but I woulnd't care much. It's just a bunch of plastic.
It's a different case if robots became sentient, but that's really far time from happening if possible at all. But if it ever happened sentient robots should probably have some rights.

He has no right to your body tho

its not your body though. its a copy of your appearance

believe it or not, i can go out in public and take pictures

PROGRAMMED TO KILL

>dir
>v:\
>programtokill.exe

What if sentient bots would consent and having fun to? We literally can make them how we want. They could enjoy even the most degenerate stuff if we wish to make them that way.

>As long as you don't give women a reason, like rape, abuse, etc., what do you have to worry about?

Women have killed men for paying more attention to their children than them.

Women have killed ne to get at their money.

Women have killed men because she 'thought' said men cheated on them, even if they didn't.

Women have killed men to make room for new lovers.

Women have killed men for all sorts of invalid "reasons". Get shit on.

not my body, idiot

The real question I want to ask is how does Sarkeesian still get work and why the fuck is dangerous sexbots newsworthy?

>robots have rights
Yeah, my hammer has a right to break your stupid skull.

women are supposed to do everything they can to attract males.

acting like stuck up bitch cunts isn't working.

>Female sex bots pose a danger to nobody, because the tiny fraction of men that are MGTOW, TFL, InCel, etc. can in no way effect the outcome of large modern societies.
FTFY

Everyone against sexbots falls into two basic categories:
1) Buttblasted roasties, enraged that men might gain some measure of sexual freedom w/o paying the vaginal collective.
2) Buttblasted Tradcons, enraged that anyone likes things they don't like, even if they actually like them in secret.

no, it backfires and turns women back into women and therefor turns whites back into whites, ie not what jews want

>As long as you don't give women a reason, like rape, abuse, etc., what do you have to worry about?
>believing in female sanity
How old are you, 7?

>Literally nobody cares if you want to fuck a sex robot?

Judging by your passive aggressiveness I should say {roasties} like you do.

Who do you think cares?

You do you are bringing it up and acting like a 12 year old proving everyone's point why some are forgoing females.

Every single woman in the world who wouldn't ever fuck you anyway?

Nah I think there are successful men out there and even Chad's who would never want to risk divorce and be screwed in court by having a child by you.

> It's not like you could afford one anyway. How many Real Dolls do you own?

Most men can because a majority at least have good incomes or can save up to buy one. There are NEETS who do but tons of real dolls anyways. That keep the industry alive.

> Exactly as many as you can afford: zero. Nobody cares that your fat virgin ass's life ambition is to die alone in you room with a sex robot. And nobody ever will.

Mah nobody cares argument lol. We will see when it happens and it sells at record numbers. Men are smart enough to look at the price difference and say they would choose a robotic waifu because it's 3k-6k vs over 100k per lifetime of child support and being screwed out of their children. Stay mad.

Honesty, outside of Sup Forums I don't see support for sexbots.

>the same way they hacked unconnected voter booths

Ya but like, what if I hack my sexbot to kill MY enemies!?

Literally the perfect woman.

imagine being part of a gender that has been actively working on making itself entirely worthless for the past several decades and now is afraid that sex toys provide more value than them

Because it's taboo topic. Outside of Sup Forums i don't see people with body pillows, doesn't mean they are not crazy popular.

I'd say that in the future if you will be able to afford a car, you will be able to afford the sex bot.

Well that's just it Feminism is the epitomy of contradictions. Everything that worked for females for thousands of years is destroyed by Feminism to tell females to do things that go against their DNA and their biological roles. Females are meant to be pure, housewife's and to take care of the children, men can not fight against that attraction due his DNA and Biological role telling him that is what is important and men who provide and lead and work their jobs and are mentaly strong are attractive to females so as long as he is not bossy. Both can not deny this. Feminism is propoganda to say that because of these roles it has held women back when it has been the opposite, nothing was wrong until Feminism became popular and it started to hurt our marriage and birthrates.

Females need to figure it out to fight Feminism and free men from divorce or pay the price of men moving on without them.

>Sexbots are a brilliant jew detector.
>'Tradcon' journos/other figures who argue against Sexbots are guaranteed to be Jewish or on the jewish payroll, because it reduces the number of goyim getting married, having kids, and spending every cent he makes, faster than he can make it. It's all about the scheckles.
FTFY

Saging this shit.

>She looks shocked and disgusted.
Perfect
>Normie society (99%) will look down on you for this...
Caring about normie society in the current year, how droll.

It will be about ten years or so. Do not underestimate research and money. If anyone can manage to have breakthroughs there will be a ton of money they can make and accolades. They will go down in history as important figures. It will take time but not a super long time due to the advancements.

Stop nagging, I rather die by my sexbot than live in a nagging hell.

who idiot wanna connect the internet and risk the infection. GMO girls for everyone.