en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those ones mixed with ethiopians

Learn to type, faggot.

Because of child sacrifice

KEK!!!

man i fucking loved nicole ray

im rolling so ya

Some Jews mixed with niggers in the past, which is why they are socially similar in their lack of empathy. I think people like Jesus didn't have any of that nigger blood in him, simply because he was so full of empathy in everything that he did (yes, even beating the money-changers out of the temple was an act of love for the Father, a nigger would have just been like "sheeeit, how much u makin dooin dat? hook me up, cuh")

Eric Andre might be a Jew nigger. But his show is fucking hilarious. Way way better than MDE bullshit. Go suck Tim and Eric's dicks Hyde.

massive
mammaries

This. He's like Sam Hyde but with actual talent.

"Talent" SoyBoy'z will never learn

>Why do some Jews like this this
Call an ambulance OP you're having a stroke

>falling on things and acting like a retard are considered talent
Post modernists when will they learn

He actually calls back to very profound films like Joderowskys Holy Mountain, or Buresses Matrix rap. Morpheus red pill blue pill. Walruses Morpheus orafice. Morpheus drinkin a 40 in the death basket. Blugh

>Buresses Matrix
youtube.com/watch?v=r9B7BQWnZJs

Notice how African kingdoms are constantly mentioned in the old testament, notice that Jews were running Carthage and we can work out that the Jews moved between Africa and the Levant by way of Egypt or sailing to Yemen from Ethiopia.

The idea is that whenever the Romans or the Babylonians came to destroy their cities or Islamic conquest, the Jews would move south into Africa. This idea is backed up by the numerous accounts of Jews in sub Saharan Africa from historical writers such as Leo Africans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan

Kekekekek

what is bumber 14?

>Why do some Jews like this this
>like this this
>look like this *
Go to bed user, it's late.

Jews and Muslims owned slaves so they have negroid blood. Arabs that look more European are usually descended from Christians

so much shit was destroyed and covered to give the jews everthing they hold today i honestly wont feel sorry for them cause if they can do the holocaust to they own people they dont deserve the world protecting them

the one man who callout the jews for their lies and how they manipulated history

WE actually WAZ KING EMPEROR SELASSIE

because apparently the the jew rat face is a dominant trait. They mix with whites, spics or niggers and still the rat face comes through. Look at this pic: all the guy did was add darkened skin tone to his kids; every single kid has the mom's hideous jew rat face.

and its hard to compete with that negroid gene

mexican weed

This. Fucking love Eric Andre. I discovered his show on 10 tabs of acid and it made perfect sense.

apparently they breed like fucking rats, too. Lay off the jungle cock, Mrs. Goldenstein.

Looks like shit pellets.

sauce for her being jewish? kikes usually don't burn the coal

Yes they do. They breed with every race. That way they can spread their seed and also claim opression when it is convenient.

why dont u have any

did u reach back safe

> TOOK 10 tabs of 10ug = 1 normal tab

took 150 LSD for the first time last month and so much information was coming i couldn't keep up and just surrender how does 10 tbs feel?

Ill stick to my micro doses

I did a full DJ set and had literally no memory. No concept of the past or future whatsoever. When somebody asked my name, I told them I didn't know. I then went out to talk to my friend when I was able to collect myself a bit, and he was having an intimate 1 on 1 with his (now) girlfriend. I asked him how many people I was.
I remember I could see a repeating version of everything in my field of view but slightly fainter each time. Like I existed in an infinite number of plains at once. It's very very hard to describe.
It was mind blowing in every possible way, but to be honest, it was not fun. I literally couldn't feel my body. At one point, some girls dressed as mermaids began messaging me, because I fell down onto their laps, and all I could see when I closed my eyes was 'atoms' and wireframe pyramids with eye balls on top.

I even got invited to a threesome with them according to my friend, but I was far too spaced-out to even realise it. I'll never forgive myself for that. Needless to say, I don't do acid so much anymore. It felt like the universe was angry at me for seeing what I was seeing. I did Nitrous at the same time too, and fuck. Never again.

I only do 1/2 tabs once every year or so now. It was a lesson to be learned lol.

Stick to those types of doses anyway mate. I was reckless and was lucky enough to escape with my sanity, but it can be dangerous. You'll learn to ride it out a bit better, and not get overwhelmed, and it can be very fun and insightful, but yeah..listen to the warnings. Stay safe mate.

I'm Jealous

if it was just the high itself it would have been good but the trip when personal fast it wasnt a bad trip it was the best thing i ever felt beyond sex or any pleasures while i was in LSD heaven i also say and faced some of my demons

> dont even know if this makes any sense cause im rolling mdma now

i saw 4 versions of my self fighting each other as one die he regens all this is going on while a god version of me is watching them fight

There is literally no point taking anything less than 100ug. You will not feel it. If you can successfully do 10 tabs of acid you have been ripped off. Anything above 400-500ug means that you are going to not remember a lot and you are going to have trouble functioning or communicating while tripping. 200ug is about as high as I can go comfortably and I need to be with friends in a not too hectic location

take something like 10ug and you will be motivated to do anything and fix your problems

> you dont get high u just get more pep

Why does anyone like this this?

This. I took 10 tabs of Liverpool LSD, felt insane and forgot everything, and it lasted for a full day. Not so fun.

It's tea

BABE, I-I'M GONNA COMP!

to me psychedelics isnt about fun if u want fun take MDMA and other shit psychedelic for me is reflection reflect on your life and the world

Back to please you degenerate scum.