I Redpilled a Fat Feminist

Call me a degenerate, but I only turn into a degenerate on weekends.
>live a block away from university
>I graduated 1 year ago
>Saturday, like 2 weeks ago
>go to friend next door's house
>huge college party
>his roommate is dating a ((((theatre major))))
>her friends the LGBTQ (LettuceGarbonzoBaconTomatoQueso) lard ass clan show up
>their leader is an ambulocetus that debates all things male and white
>I argue with her on the real reason Trump won
>I'm throwing shit at her about how she is promoting racism and feminism is revenge not equality
>I fucking destroy her in front of everyone in the room and everyone but her disciples knows it
>I'm drunk and drunking drunker as the night goes on
>the ambulocetus LGBT leader starts looking a little cute
>somehow we end up alone in the bathroom
>she calls me a chauvinist pig
>we start making out
>we go upstairs into an empty bedroom
>I fuck every hole in her body and she has orgasms coming out of her ears
>she's sucking dick, licking balls, eating my ass, you name it
>finish on her giant tits
>she looks at me those lovelorn eyes
>I make pillow talk about how masculinity is a good thing in society
>masculinity drives a society forward while femininity maintains the society and so on
>"I totally agree with you user" while giving me the butterfly eyes
>put my clothes on
>"yup, see you 'round"
>leave without a smooch or a phone number

I know you guys won't believe this, but it's true and she won't stop messaging me on Facebox. She's telling me she agrees with me and she's done with her "group" bullshit and she wants to start working out with me. I'm not buying it, so I'm just ignoring her.

I won.

>provide your redpill provider story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcV1UpZAWAc
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fat chicks are fucking gross

Fucking duh.
Being a meathead Republican that fucks a fat chick is a non-story but changing the thoughts of a fat chick that represents and speaks for the gay community that fights transphobia and islamaphobia at a University feels like an accomplishment.

Please, share stories of redpilling the bluepilled.

Don't be a fucking imbecile and keep the redpilling.
Talk about the wonders of getting fit.
Keep her on the side.
She might start redpilling a few more people.
Profit

Also, she might spread the message to some other hot feminist types that you're a good fuck.
They'll want to fuck you too.

How did it feel to fuck a fat chick? The fattest chick I ever fucked was only slightly overweight, and it was towards the end of the relationship anyway. I just cant imagine how its like to fuck a real lardass, with rolls upon rolls of flab.

She really did worship me in the bed. I consider myself as being around 75% good in bed but I put 300% effort into fucking her due to my anger level while doing it.

She claims to be bisexual and she really is the leader of the gay community on campus. I'm no longer a student so I don't really care about that bullshit anymore, but I am interested in influencing her to change the campus gay community. She was the leader in shutting down a Chic-Fil-A on campus because of what the CEO said about the fags, and I love Chic-Fil-A. I was able to alter her thinking with one dose of my manhood. Maybe I should keep this going.

enjoy the rape charges faggot

Oh...oh my man...she's literally going to accuse you of rape in like a week. I'm sorry.

Fear of rape charges are real, accusations of being a faggot are not.

That'd be an awesome victory. I'd say keep it going, you have nothing to lose.

>I redpilled a fat feminist

you fucked a disgusting slob, got it.

just bring up something normal sounding in DMs and screenshot it just incase.

I don't want to date a fat girl. Even if she wants to start working out, I don't trust fat girls. A fat girl that gets thin is just mowing the lawn. She got fat due to her emotions and after she gets thin those emotions will just make the fat grow back. It's always a matter of time before a fat to thin girl gets fat again.

don't use the word smooch you fucking faggot, also why use a picture of vegasfag to do this. fuck off

fat chicks are normally try harder in relationships and sex because they are insecure and aim to please. they know they are fat, even if they are the SJW fatties. Try it out sometime user.

>I won.

I wonder if you will still feel the same way after she:

>accuse you of rape when she gets tired of being ghosted

or

>sues you for child support 10 months from now, after she gets pregnant from one of the several dozen different cocks she rides

You should practice some bitch management. Be courteous to her, take her out for a coffee. Maybe fuck her again with a condom. Gotta let psychos down gentle, or they will ruin you.

Are we talking thicc or fat here, post an example

Well, you say she's messaging you on facebook, but I don't see any screenshots.

Not that hard to block out names and cough up a little proof.

It's fucking terrible dude, they give shit blowjobs, do fuck all (since they get tied easily) and smell bad.

t. Someone who fucked a few fatties during severe depression

Bump

holy shit user. literally make her fit and put her on a diet. she will change in a year. i would love to smash a liberal chick to show her what's it's like to be treated like a real woman

I disagree. Ive had both fot and fat and as long as were not talking obese they work harder and are generally nocer and more well rounded people (pun not intended).

>having sex
>not doing hardcore drugs
Have sex actually helped you. I bet even if you had sex with Stacies you'd still feel suicidal.

oooh this and so much this

bareback her and get her pregnant, just for lols

>>masculinity drives a society forward while femininity maintains the society and so on
So masculinity is progressive and conservatism is feminine?
Not true, you're whole story is a lie

This is valid for everyone in that position, man or woman. It doesn't matter. [spoiler]All the weightloss I've burned through won't ever make me feel like a real human bean instead of a human bean-bag.[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=wcV1UpZAWAc

Good on ya, OP! I will now try to redpill every tindersloot I bang from now on. Challenge accepted!

If some good sex will redpill her imagine what a kid in her belly will do. Nothing makes women get their heads screwed on straighter than having a kid.

I love this site. You guys have the best documented escapism and delusions.

dude that's uhhhh

kind of gross man.

I don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4XgT6KxyQ

>not bogpilling
you fucked up op expect a call soon

If you are going to make up a story like this at least say the girl isn't obese.

And then everybody clapped right user. Fuck off!

Drugs are worse than fat chicks, at least with fat chicks you don't get addicted. Fucking hot chicks doesn't make you feel better, but there's less regret.

I was never suicidal.

Bollocks lad