Really gets the synapses firing

Really gets the synapses firing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BREAKING: Incoherent Nigger solves racism.

He's admitting that the natural mode for niggers is lawlessness. We already knew that.

>lil nig
>typing things on the inernet
if his "music" is of any indication, he doesn't know how to speak english

I'm sorry but I cant be made at lil B, even when he says dumb things. He's based!

Based

thats really deep for a nigger

FUCKING BASED.... GOD?!?!

based black man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last time I checked, laws were the same for everyone.

naw nigga, the Laws of Oppression say whites get to oppress black. it's law nicga

really comps my sushi

he just retweeted MDE

On a déjà mentionné Marutei Tsurunen ?

>Tsurunen a répresenté les démocrates à la chambre haute du parlement japonais pendant 2002-2013, comme le premier membre occidental.

Un putain de grand accomplissement compte tenu des préjuges contre les étrangers. Bien sûr la Finlande est une exception quelconque, les gens vieux savent et apprécient Mannerheim et les Finlandaises.

Vraisemblablement c'est un politicien très conservateur et c'est éxactement ce que les Japonaises aime.

this fucking meme

>unironically calls himself god
we wuz gods and shit

Having laws hurts black people.
Now I understand the problem.

I dont speak nigger
What is he saying?

i really hope some dumb nigger stole his phone. it hurts to imagine lil b being a dumb nigger.
this level of emotional betrayal shouldn't be allowed. i thought he was better than this.

He states:

>Negros are more likely to hurt white people because the white people make laws that hurt the negros

how about i put some pistols in a sock and you put some oppression in a sock and we take turns hitting each other with them to see how it feels to be the other guy.

kek

I give sam $5 and he wastes it on this shit. Lil B is a genius.

PAY

Japan post best post.

its a joke, hes a huge troll and has been for over half a decade

It seems this anti-white thing is getting him the attention he's obviously seeking

FYI pol, Lil B coined the term "based"
Does it make you mad to know this nog created your favorite word? :^)

Thats dumb
They cause trouble more than whites do, why wont they understand that?

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps

Lil B: "Shout Outs to Sup Forums"

Published on Nov 14, 2011

They lack the ability.

then it isn't over 100 you stupid nigger

Lil B took a face full of punches during an interview and just sat on the couch and let his attacker walk out of the room.

>What if I get less than one hunnid tho?
Nigga don't even bother now. We know what the results would be.

It's retarded niggerthink that isn't really think but just a throw away excuse to excuse themselves of wrong doing.
An equivalent I know of is school nigs in a store getting mad a work staff followed them to an isle to keep an eye on them, so they say "fuck it, these people think imma steal something just for that imma steal something". This is supposedly to teach the store a lesson or something, a complaint about being profiled.
In reality they likely were going to steal something but got frustrated cause they were being watched and went the "fuck it" route.

KEK

Kek

You guys are mean.

Tell him to name one.

The only solutions I've seen from BLM to the alleged problems are all about letting them get away with crimes.

test

knowing lil b it'd be like 130 just cuz it'd piss some dudes off while being funny as shit to other dudes and one way or the other he'd be fucking all their bitches anyway

>people still don't get lil b is a performance artist

I fucking love Lil B.

This. He's so based!

Hes so cool. Blacks are so cool and intelligent. Lil B is so intelligent and awesome and based but just pretends to be a retarded ghetto bigger

It's so ironic and awesome my girlfriend and I love masturbating to him

I literally only mentioned the fact that he's a performance artist and you busted out with all this. Sort yourself out, goof.

finally we got one to admit to it.

>jokes on them I was only pretending to be retarded!