Tfw no nigger qt's only disgusting flat faced chinks

>tfw no nigger qt's only disgusting flat faced chinks

Amerifats can you send some we can trade the gooks for nigs, we will send 4 chinks for each female nig you send

you are the niggers

We already have chinks. Send us some abos. We want REAL bestiality.

this deals gonna be UGE

I want 6 chinks for this one.

>tfw you realize this thread is probably similar to how an actual slave trade would be in the internet age
Seems comfy desu. Too bad fucking women makes them pregnant or I would be for slavery.

SEX MAKES BABIES??

done deal, we have so many. I'd rather less chinks over a few apes

will send 10 chinks for this one

The ass is indeed fat I admit, but that fucking face and god awful smell

We'll trade you 4 white women for ever nig and be rid of the problem once and for all. In fact your deal seems good.... you know what you can have all the nig females as long as you take all their offspring too and take one nig male with every ten nig females.

Only if you c*m in they"re butt.

only the females and I'd prefer to not send over the white females, perhaps abos instead? they are only alcoholics and aren't really violent

I've unironically fucked at least 6 or 7 negresses. Last one was an 18 y/o ballerina, I immediately ejaculate then want them to get out of my house and ideally be lynched.

They're all the same and they're all soooooo annoyingggggg. You're not missing out on a thing. Plus, all the Chinks here are even more racist than I am.

>pic related, censored bc kike mods

SHOW US HER ASS!

this is Sup Forums tier shit now but just for you bby.

I fucked 2 chinks and countless whites and they're just as annoying, it comes with the territory of women

MOAR!

sheboons are all fat and smelly here, trust me you don't want them

Take a trip to America, all the girls will go crazy over your accent, even the ghetto ones. (I'm an Australian ex-pat from shitty ass Ipswich kek)

This pol not b fag.
Plus ur beta asa aint alpha enough if ur here.
Be normal an lust for the feminie fair race

I was planning on going on a ghetto tour I just gotta save hard for a few months, I've been to europe and no one really gave much of a shit about the accent except brits I spose its just english speakers who can actually detect it

Thicc black hoes love autistic white virgins. True facts.

where the FUCK is my ebony goddess then?

Everybody hates Chris new season looks weird.

Sadly not in germany since i was a kid and saw brazilian carnival i had something for black and ebony girls

If you want a black bitch, you have to act like they act and learn their mating rituals, learn their unique ways. Basically, you just have to dangle your balls out of your zipper, call her a stupid nappy-headed thot and yank on her hair. From what I've heard, black chicks love that. You'll have shitskin bitches falling at your feet in no time.

Keep the chinks, but you can have all our niggers

do they like slave play?

I don't know if they like it but they're gonna get it.

I'll make you proud when I come over, is the south viable for nigresses? I would imagine they would be more in line and functional than inner city nigs from the north

They're easy gals. Just cover your cock in bread crumbs and they'll think it's a piece of fried chicken. Then they'll gobble and nosh on your rod like there's no tomorrow.

should I fry my cock slightly?

That one's "Dutch", though. Or "Flemish".

Any Satanists on tonight?

Yes and I'd advise you wear a watermelon on your head, that'll really drive them nuts.

Yes, we're exporting our Dindu Delicacies all over Europe so our white brothers can have a sample taste.

wow I love dutch/flemish women now!

check out this french woman I found

Heil Satan, my negro.

Go back to Sup Forums you mentally ill nigger lover freaks

wow yas KWEEN

Why did God have to make the the negroid female so physically fine but also so mentally fatuous? What a cruel joke God is playing.

Kill yourself you subhuman ape

Stop using that flag you retarded kike

yeah it's cruel, it's like how chocolate is fattening but so tasty

hnnnnnghhh

fuck those gooks man u let them in u deal with it

Go back to Sup Forums shitskins you autistic freaks are not welcome here. Gross subhuman nigger lovers

Yeah, chocolate is tasty, you can say that again.

>12 posts by this ID

Kill yourself nigger lover, Stop shilling for those gross fat ugly double digit IQ ooga booga sheboons

Kill yourself

>we will send 4 chinks for each female nig you send
You're going to run out of chinks, Adelaide

In half a century theres gonna be some epic 1/3 and 1/4 black girls.

My goal is to find a 100-110 IQ nigger qt, rare but possible

>Sup Forums
Nice, dick-on-dick action, very sexy. Are they on Instagram?

Kill yourself mentally ill nigger lover.

why would you want a girl who's smart than you?

never touched a nignog and am wondering if the skin feels like white skin because from the looks i expect it to be rougher

>whose smart than you

I'm 122 I want her to be slightly dumber than me otherwise I would feel inadequate