Sup Forums what would you do if pic related happened to your gf/wife

Sup Forums what would you do if pic related happened to your gf/wife

I honestly don't understand. Why would a women want to get pregnant by a black guy. Most likely she will end up a single mother. It's basically financial sucide

Thank god I'm not married

Love knows no boundaries

And her kid would be low iq

Divorce her as fast as possible and make sure I have a Jewish lawyer

the shock and awe of it reminds them of their drama tv for a split second which lets them cum

after the thrill they have nothing and that pretty much sums up all modern woman, they are pathetic and small time

Ropes exist for reasons

They are brainwashed by liberal media. And that's it. There is no deeper reason or information to be understood. Women are the simplest creatures known to man. The Jewish media has told her to hate white men and love niggers. That's it. There is nothing else to know.

I'm sure the state will take care of her. And there's always crowd funding. Just make up some sob story about how racist men won't date you because you have a nigger baby.

>inb4 Sup Forums has gf/wife

I'd say punch her but Tyrone is going to do that sooner or later.
So I'd just dump her.

Women are fucking with with white men. Sooner or later backslash will come. They are like little childten who will shit on your head if you don't react. White men are not allowed by their overlords to react ao women shit on them.

Her baby will have a bbc women will lust for and will spread her dna. It's nature, not rational.

To make your new hapa kid a swing?

I'd kick the bitch in the stomach

Dated a chick with a kid from a black guy, I know... She was smart and beautiful and a great girl but her daughter was a death nail. Going out with her and her kid was a spectacle, people would stare, as I would if someone else were in the same situation. I was separated from my wife and I have kids of my own.

But knowing my GF was a roastie even though she was smart and had a great career was too much. She's still single and is lonely and she's a 9/10 but that kid of hers, the memes are true. It's personal and financial suicide.

Man that's just ruining the next generation as far as DNA, mental capacity, and aesthetics purely because the huge dick makes her pussy feel good. So does a horse's.

/thread

I let my 80 year grandfather impregnate my gf so I could care less

Same thing you would do if she were fucking another white guy, leave her ass. Probably accept the fact that you are beta as fuck and that's why shes sleeping around.

>She's still single and is lonely and she's a 9/10
no user
she's a 1/10
let her mistakes be a lesson to the next generation

how old is she now?

breaup/divorce.

protip; make sure they get nothing in your prenup

I would man up and give her love that Tyrone never did. I would raise our black child right.

As a gay dude, I'll never understand the appeal of black men to many white women. Black men are the guys you stay away from without seeming like a racist to Normie's. They have the highest cases of stds since their community loves going raw. They have horrible body proportions(small torsos/long legs), disgusting odour and unattractive facial features. Their asses aren't proportioned well when compared to white guys. It's why so many gay's have a only white guy policy. The only attractive gay black guys I know are mongrels. Yet white women go for the darkest of the niggers, whilst everyone else ignores them. I can't explain this phenomena other than intense (((brainwashing))) from the media.

> tfw Hitler was right all along.

also the kids are ugly as fuck looking nothing like their white mother

Dated a chick with a kid from a black guy, I know... She was smart and beautiful and a great girl but her daughter was a death nail. Going out with her and her kid was a spectacle, people would stare, as I would if someone else were in the same situation. I was separated from my wife and I have kids of my own.

But knowing my GF was a roastie even though she was smart and had a great career was too much. She's still single and is lonely and she's a 9/10 but that kid of hers, the memes are true. It's personal and financial suicide.

Mid 30s

>take outside with no leash
>remove collar
>set free

these queens b h8ful

Is this a real instagram post?

I would get mad and scream at her and force her to make that black stud fuck me in the ass, so that we're even.

>Yet white women go for the darkest of the niggers
Statistically, a very tiny minority. Any predictions that America will be extremely mongrelized in the next 50 years is ridiculous.

Same, black dudes are just gross. Once you get past the biological train wreck of a body you have to deal with the idiotic hair triggered responses of an autistic orangutan. Why does anyone bother?

Drown her in a toilet.

I mean, did they really take pictures together fucking then put it next to a prego picture? Or did one of you do that?

>I can't explain this phenomena other than intense (((brainwashing))) from the media.

Blaming media and kikes is too easy. They are pushing mud women on white guys as well but no one goes for them because they are ugly and stink.

Women are simply nation wreckers and they get off on that shit and what better way then to bred with a legit savage

>Mid 30s

Dam didnt know the toll was enough to counter the natural handicap of being a 9/10.

Im guessing shes still views herself as highly as she did before all this happened?

SHE NEED A WHITE BABIS THIS IS BULLSHIT WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO MIX BREED

>Any predictions that America will be extremely mongrelized in the next 50 years is ridiculous.
they predict that not because Whites breed with the wildlife, but because the wildlife imported to this formerly first world country breeds amongst itself.

gooks mate with nigs mate with spics mate with kebabs mate with poos mate with gooks
it's all one gigantic disgusting babel of degeneracy and it's not going to end any time soon, because god forbid we deprive white folks of their talented tenth neighbor or their "hardworking hispanic gardener" who shows them pics of a fake family back home so they won't fire his ass.

god fucking forbid we deprive whites of their ability to feel more virtuous than anyone else.

Such a degenerate photo. Disgusting.

/ourgay/

Fap

They aren't brainwashed by anything. Women are just naturally carnal and depraved. They want to get fucked by niggers because it lets them feel like they're being ravaged by some primordial jungle beast.

Sauce!

Mid 30s

I get a feeling she's starting to realize her decisions in life. She admitted to me she wished she never got pregnant from that black dude. I feel she's generally a nice person and got duped by Tyrone and got pregnant. Shes paying the price for that decision.

THIS IS NOW A PREGNANCY FETISH THREAD

POST PREGGO GIRLS

Starting with /his/'s very own fertility goddess, Anne Frank.