LVMPD here, source the guns

Please start looking into where the weapons came from. There's a trail...

Ask why they got caught with 23 guns. They thought of everything. They were too smart to take the risk of moving that much firepower. Too much logistics for no payoff..

They wanted to get caught with a lot so there could be NO question about where they came from. There's something we know about where they came from but there's extreme pressure to keep it quiet. Memo went out that they don't even want us discussing with OTHER OFFICERS. Being sold to us because the feds are building a case but we all know that's bullshit and they're trying to get out ahead of it.

If the public finds out who sold what to who it's going to be a complete shitshow.

Other urls found in this thread:

topcheapcar.com/car/Used-2016-Chevrolet-Spark-LT-for-Sale-in-Sanford-FL-KL8CD6SA2GC633479
google.ch/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4949414/amp/Gun-shop-sellers-supplied-Vegas-killer-speak-out.html
howtogeek.com/203592/what-is-exif-data-and-how-to-remove-it/
makeagif.com/gif/mandalay-bay-las-vegas-shooting-october-1-2017-focGqm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bs larp

>Memo went out that they don't even want us discussing with OTHER OFFICERS.
... in the form of a written letter?

I at least give this LARPer credit for using "LVMPD" and not "LVPD". They're getting better.

>Memo went out that they don't even want us discussing with OTHER OFFICERS

Show us the memo?

with unique identifiers that'd trace back to me.

and photoshop doesn't exist to cover them
and I can't change EXIF data

You're larping, fuckoff

how would we even begin to "look into where the weapons came from" you bullshit faggot larper?

Waiting to get comped some breadcrumbs here..

>EXIF data

don't know what that is, no training with photo editing.

don't focus on proving if im real or not just start looking at the guns.

Maybe I'm not LVMPD and I'm with someone else. Doesn't matter.

Source the guns.

I'm saying you're an idiot for suggesting that a police department would ask for sealed lips on a sensitive topic... by putting out a widespread written letter...

Doesn't that seem a little bit ridiculous to you? Making more things to leak when you're trying to keep things from leaking?

Use your brain before you larp.

How many LARPs have the shills done in the past 4 days? Fucking retarded

How about you source the guns and then report their origin truthfully via press conference

>Research my theory for me pl0x
Kys

>begin to "look into where the weapons came from" you bullshit faggot larper?
lmao isn't that HIS job?

you

>Please start looking into where the weapons came from. There's a trail...
>Ask why they got caught with 23 guns

do your own job faggot

FUCKING DIE LARP SCUM. YOU'D THINK THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT WAS LEAKING SHIT AT THIS RATE.

Brother is standing in front of a red chevy spark license plate 175WUP

VIN KL8CD6SA2GC633479

can be seen in the interview

Godspeed anons.

Cry RRREEEE and let slip the frogs of war

nigga how the fuck we gonna source the guns with no info

Fast&Furious

Why should we believe this version? Why?

Why is this version any better than the version that this was a CIA/MOSSAD failed operation to launch WW3 by false flagging a NUCLEAR DETENTION, but it was foiled by Blackwater?

Tell us, we'll wait.

Still not a good LARP, I live in Vegas and everyone here calls them Las Vegas Metro or just Metro.

how hard is it for yours to source the guns? >There's something we know about where they came from but there's extreme pressure to keep it quiet.

Um, so where?

topcheapcar.com/car/Used-2016-Chevrolet-Spark-LT-for-Sale-in-Sanford-FL-KL8CD6SA2GC633479

dont let him get to you hes just bored and has nothing better to do since the government wont find anything but he thinks this will go some were

the guy bought the guns legally. there is a paper trail but there is no mystery. this is america you can buy guns in most states and legally the second amendment wins when it reaches the supreme court. calis bans are not legal just like newyorks handgun ban was ruled illegal

I bite. Media says that they come from three different gun shops. The owners of those shops made public statements.

>google.ch/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4949414/amp/Gun-shop-sellers-supplied-Vegas-killer-speak-out.html
(No time to archive)

Seems water proof, doesn't it? Or in other words, where do we start?

If you're legit, then you're a public servant, and it is your civic DUTY to your fellow countrymen to report upon inter-agency corruption.

You don't need training with photo editing, just open Microsoft Paint ffs and redact personally-identifiable information by painting over it. EXIF data is metadata stored in pictures that contains personally-identifiable information, a guide to removing it can be found
here --> howtogeek.com/203592/what-is-exif-data-and-how-to-remove-it/

If you follow the above instructions, you won't get caught. Even if you somehow did, you will be recognized as a hero, and the fame generated by Sup Forums-sleuths will make it very hard for (((them))) to lay a finger on you or your family.

Wait, lets ask his opinion.

Where they came from? Dude, not everyone works at fucking Taco Bell. The guns were probably comped by the hotel just like the $1,000 sushi.

>Please start looking into where the weapons came from. There's a trail...
Why dont YOU do YOUR fucking job, find the guns and tell us where they came from. FUCK OFF LARPer faggot.

>Is a cop
>Seems to have knowledge he wants to share
>Instead of sharing that knowledge, he hints that we could discover said knowledge.
>We can't because we can't figure out where the guns came from on our own.
>Turns out someone already has.
>They came from local gun shops.
>LARP thread falls apart in front of OP.
>Gets called a faggot in greentext.

Seriously, how the fuck the average guy going to 'source' guns to which he doesn't even have the serial numbers? And even if we did have the serials, I still don't know how to connect that to anything. I'm fucking tired of LARP threads hinting at bombshell info that could just be threads about the super secret info.

From here on out, I suggest mods delete any thread from a person claiming to have earth shattering information, but who doesn't actually post it. They're all wild goose hunts intended for misdirection or just a perverse sense of manipulation. Anyone who had this knowledge would either A) share it, or B) not risk his own ass posting 'hints' on fucking Sup Forums.

holy shit i just located the source of the guns. this is huge guys. so huge i can't share. but it's big. the kind of thing a proper man would risk everything to expose. so instead i'll just say somethingsomething just do it dont be a faggot op

Are they FPS Russia's guns?

And tannerite?

kill yourself you larping faggot

Gun powder forensics reports please to prove multiple shooters. Also check stairwells and elevators for trace gun powder.

Those are Saudi Bought, Israeli Smuggled, and Tiger Swan issued Contractors weapons.

To be passed on through to ISIS in the Philippines.

shhhhh

makeagif.com/gif/mandalay-bay-las-vegas-shooting-october-1-2017-focGqm

sourced

Knock it off you fucking larper.

The rooms were deal set ups.....except the chick drugged him and left for the islands

then the teams held back the security and the shootout was under way.

there was another room that was used to hide in while the breach team came through and it was connected to the side room with an internal door between them.

They then made their way UP to the saud owned secure site and then were moved out under the guise of the "diplomat"

Paddock was made to look Braddock

But the gun placed over him as he was laying on the ground shows he was shot laying down and then they dressed the room up and left in a hurry.

multiple shooters?

Where did they go? Diamonds Are Forever.

Oh my gawwwwd......

Sup Forums is not /x/
LARPers and regards get out REEEEEEE

Hey larper, or dumb cop, why domt you stop doing this breadcrumb shit and give some real answer? Oh thats right, you are only here to distract us.

Guns were fast and furious, paddock was a gov spook for obama. Paddock armed antifa with thousands of full auto guns.

Police fires on the crowd and allowed casualties to mount high. They covered the weapons exchange. The police rode around in a helicopter and fired into the crowd.

The guns left in the hotel are all hot ticket gun grabber items. The jews running las vegas decided to throw mandalay bay to the wolves over the managers remarks. Use your enemy to weaken your slaves.

Police killed people to cover up the arming of communists on US soil.

How do we source the guns without serial numbers, you turbo fag larper. Please stick to pretending to be a time traveller.

>"WE CAN'T ALL WORK AT TACO BELL"
>drives a car that costs less than my watch